Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsAlexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYAlexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

Experience : 123

Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready Empty
PostSubject: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm

F U L L B R I N G

▐♱ Item Name ♱: человеческий фактор [[Chelovecheskiy faktor - Human Factor]]

▐♱ Item Description ♱: Upon discovering that he is special and awakening his power, Alexander did not find himself using some item or a weapon of some kind. He realized that he himself was the factor of his power. This was due to the fact that he finds himself and his desires to be the most important thing, no item can ever be more important to him than his own life. Not to mention, there was no weapon which could be as dependable as his actual body. Why use a random item if you can use yourself?

▐♱ Incomplete Fullbring Description ♱: On the outside, nothing really happens. The only major difference is the change in Alexander's eye color. His eyes are of a blue color during the time when he is not using his ability. But, once he activates it, they become completely red. He gets quite an intimidating look in his eyes. Other than that, you can't really tell that Alexander even activated his ability. It's a rather subtle change.

▐♱ Incomplete Form Ability ♱: The ability which Alexander gets during his Fullbring is one that manipulates his own body, The Human Factor. It gains control of the body through the same method which Quincy use in order to enhance their body with Blut. By running spiritual energy through ones body, the user gains control over his body and is able to shape it and manipulate it in numerous ways. This effects are usually in the form of an exterior body modification. Its main usage is extending nails in order to turn them into claws for attacking and blocking, while at the same time giving them Zanpaktou hardness. Their power equals a level 65 Kido and per each strike the user pays 65 Reiatsu in order to use them. They can only break defenses that are weaker than their overall power. Equally strong and stronger defenses will stop their advance. However, its usefulness is farm from just that, depending on the techniques which are used.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: The Human Element

▐♱ Complete Fullbring Name ♱: превзошел человеческий фактор [[Prevzoshel chelovecheskiy faktor - Transcendent Human Factor]]

▐♱ Complete Form Description ♱: Alexander's Complete Fullbring Form has no other changes, past the ones which the Incomplete one has already induced.

▐♱ Complete Form Ability ♱: Other than the fact that it retains the same abilities it had while it was Incomplete, Transcendent Human Factor also comes with a singular power up. In its Complete Form his powers are able to replace and reconstruct parts of his body that are missing. Its influence spreads so far that the users spiritual energy is basically covering every single part of his own insides, memorizing the shape and the form of the things they cover and then using said knowledge to replicate the missing parts of Alexander's body. This can be used to either heal cuts or even re-grow missing limbs. Naturally, if the heart or the brain have been damaged, this ability will not be able to do anything about it.

Per each turn he spends healing, Alexander pays 30 reiatsu.

Healing small cuts, low leveled burn marks and similar forms of minor injuries is done in an instant. A bit deeper cuts, bruises, low leveled burns around a larger area, dislocated fingers and joints, that takes a full turn to heal. Small and a tad deeper cuts all over the body, second degree burns, broken and cut off fingers, they take two turns to heal. Deep, yet not fatal, cuts, broken limbs, somewhat damaged organs, second degree burns all over the body and similar take three turns to heal.

Now for the more complex injuries. Each of this has their cost increased from 30 per turn to 40 per turn.

Damaged throat and other cuts which can be fatal if the bleeding is not stopped. they take four turns to heal, but during the first turn the users healing powers will stop the bleeding.
Destroyed organs (excluding heart, lungs, brain) take six turns.
Partially cut off limbs take four turns to heal.
Fully cut off limbs take five turns to heal.
Hears and lungs, they take thirteen turns to heal.
The brain can't be healed.

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

N/A

Last edited by Alex on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Le done
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Complete Fullbring. Subtlety. So how does one even know you've gone to another level in power?

Also. What level of strength are you working with in both Incomplete and complete form? Are these things to be determined by techniques etc? In addition to this, your ability seems to have certain aspects of healing etc. But I must point you to the rules regarding healing and regenerating.

All round not a bad ability, don't mind it too much. But would prefer it if you could tie up the lose ends please.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Well, I figure an outburst of Reiatsu would pretty much show the change in power even though physical exterior seems to be the same.

Level of strength? On it's own it doesn't boost the users Physical Capabilities (unless I make techniques for that), Incomplete Gives Claws that are used as a Zanpaktou in Shikai, while Complete makes those Bankai level and gives Regeneration.

I kept the Regeneration part vague as I have no idea how it functions.

Can't find any rules on it.

Cost? Limits?
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Reiatsu outburst: Check.

As for the strength level and what not, then use the techniques Reiatsu cost as a guide.

This looks like one of those abilities that will be governed by techniques to an extent. At the same time, it allows for some freedom.

As for the regeneration, which is the only real issue at the moment. I say set a guide, as to how many posts it will take to regenerate an arm, finger, leg etc. Can't have it be instantaneous and what not. Cool and simple ability all round. Make these edits and we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Do you want me to wing it or is there a general guide on regeneration?

I don't have a problem with making my own version. But I am iffy on pricing it fairly.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:01 pm

The guide is that you can't regenerate organs, brains etc in under 10 posts. And like I said, regenerating limbs etc aint so bad. But it can't be instantaneous. Just wing it to some extent, since not all abilities are the same and then work on different merits. So let me see whatcha got.

Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Alright, before I add this, I will just post it like this so that I could fix what is needed before I add it.

However, I have something else to ask you.

It concerns the claws and what you said about Kido levels.

I've noticed that the site system doesn't have simply one way of determining power of something. You got Kido levels and then you also have Zanpaktou level?

For example, if you match a level 2 Bankai with a level 3 Bankai, the level 2 loses naturally.

But, you don't have a way of telling what happens if said level 2 or 3 Bankai go against a Grand Rey Cero or some other attack/spell/technique which uses Kido level to determine its power.

Not only that, defenses also make this separation.

I am bringing this up because my claws are physical-based not Kido/Magic-based and thus their power is determined just like the power of a Zanpaktou.

However, the prices for techniques are ONLY in Kido levels and that makes it really confusing as I have no idea how strong a Level 3 Shikai or Bankai is in Kido terms.

Also, there are no costs for stuff that that lasts longer than one turn?

If I have a Barrier that lasts 4 turns and is at level 40, do I pay the same cost as the person who shot a Fireball towards me which is also at level 40?

My Claws are a Constant thing, I take them out and they are there.

Ugh, all in all, can you please fix this systems to actually function coherently with each other?

There are just too many things that don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Quote :
I've noticed that the site system doesn't have simply one way of determining power of something. You got Kido levels and then you also have Zanpaktou level?

For example, if you match a level 2 Bankai with a level 3 Bankai, the level 2 loses naturally.

But, you don't have a way of telling what happens if said level 2 or 3 Bankai go against a Grand Rey Cero or some other attack/spell/technique which uses Kido level to determine its power.

Lets try not to over complicate things here. You're thinking too literal and not circumstantial. Notice certain Zanapakuto levels tells you that you can take on a Shikai at this and that level? Its more about your level of skill, and like I said it can also be circumstantial in some cases. Are you able to grasp that basic concept? Your claws are a constant thing, but what if I put up a barrier before you strike. And lets say said barrier is level 70, would your claws break through it? That is the basic question I'm asking here. Or would ye require a special technique for that sorta thing? Get what am saying?

Yes, not everything is Kido based, but for the purposes of simplicity, one simply needs to adjust it. I mean to change everything so that it runs coherently is a whole heap of work, when one simply needs to apply logic. And if its really such a bother, then maybe you can come up with a system if you want.

Will address the multiple turns issue.

Quote :
However, the prices for techniques are ONLY in Kido levels and that makes it really confusing as I have no idea how strong a Level 3 Shikai or Bankai is in Kido terms.

See that quote there? Take that out your mind and simply use it as a guide.

Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:02 pm

I'm not sure I follow?

Quote :
Your claws are a constant thing, but what if I put up a barrier before you strike. And lets say said barrier is level 70, would your claws break through it? That is the basic question I'm asking here. Or would ye require a special technique for that sorta thing? Get what am saying?

Quote :

My Claws in Incomplete Fullbring = Shikai with lvl 3 in Zanpaktou = ?? Kido
My Claws in Complete Fullbring = Bankai with lvl 3 in Zanpaktou = ?? Kido

Level 70 Kido Barrier = ???

Kido at level 70 vs Lvl 3 Shikai/Bankai = ???

This is the problem that I am having.

Ugh, a system for this shouldn't be a problem.

Level 1 Zanpaktou in Sealed State - Basic Sword Slash = 20 in Kido level
Level 2 Zanpaktou in Sealed State - Basic Sword Slash = 30 in Kido level
Level 3 Zanpaktou in Sealed State - Basic Sword Slash = 40 in Kido level

Level 1 Zanpaktou in Shikai State - Basic Sword Slash = 30 in Kido level
Level 2 Zanpaktou in Shikai State - Basic Sword Slash = 50 in Kido level
Level 3 Zanpaktou in Shikai State - Basic Sword Slash = 60 in Kido level

Level 2 Zanpaktou in Bankai State - Basic Sword Slash = 60 in Kido level
Level 3 Zanpaktou in Bankai State - Basic Sword Slash = 70 in Kido level

Then you apply it to other races.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Know what. I'm gonna put it like this. Since once again you're over complicating it.

Forget what level 3 of this and that says. I'm asking you. Would you require a technique to bypass certain defenses? Yes or no? We already know you're on level 3 Fullbrings. Means you can match other level 3, and naturally beat level 2 and 1 in terms of skill.

For Complete. How fast can you regenerate? How sturdy is your body? Since if a level 3 Bankai is say level 40 in Kido. And another is level 60, like what does it take to get pass your defense? How is this confusing? You should realize its not so straight forward as to say level 3= this and that. Hence why I pointed out that it can be circumstantial.

I blame Flicker for overloading the combat styles with unnecessary information. Level 1-3 is suppose to dictate your skill level etc. With a little drop of relative boost. With that in mind, answer the questions or edit stuff in. Otherwise, we may never get anywhere with this.

Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:23 am

Lets see how this works out.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:37 am

Increase the Reiatsu cost for more serious injuries by 10.

And also, that technique, since Garagunta be such a unique ability to the Hollows. I will have to say no to that one. But the rest of it seems okay, apart from those edits.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:43 am

Alex wrote:

F U L L B R I N G

▐♱ Item Name ♱: человеческий фактор [[Chelovecheskiy faktor - Human Factor]]

▐♱ Item Description ♱: Upon discovering that he is special and awakening his power, Alexander did not find himself using some item or a weapon of some kind. He realized that he himself was the factor of his power. This was due to the fact that he finds himself and his desires to be the most important thing, no item can ever be more important to him than his own life. Not to mention, there was no weapon which could be as dependable as his actual body. Why use a random item if you can use yourself?

▐♱ Incomplete Fullbring Description ♱: On the outside, nothing really happens. The only major difference is the change in Alexander's eye color. His eyes are of a blue color during the time when he is not using his ability. But, once he activates it, they become completely red. He gets quite an intimidating look in his eyes. Other than that, you can't really tell that Alexander even activated his ability. It's a rather subtle change.

▐♱ Incomplete Form Ability ♱: The ability which Alexander gets during his Fullbring is one that manipulates his own body, The Human Factor. It gains control of the body through the same method which Quincy use in order to enhance their body with Blut. By running spiritual energy through ones body, the user gains control over his body and is able to shape it and manipulate it in numerous ways. This effects are usually in the form of an exterior body modification. Its main usage is extending nails in order to turn them into claws for attacking and blocking, while at the same time giving them Zanpaktou hardness. Their power equals a level 65 Kido and per each strike the user pays 65 Reiatsu in order to use them. They can only break defenses that are weaker than their overall power. Equally strong and stronger defenses will stop their advance. However, its usefulness is farm from just that, depending on the techniques which are used.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: The Human Element

▐♱ Complete Fullbring Name ♱: превзошел человеческий фактор [[Prevzoshel chelovecheskiy faktor - Transcendent Human Factor]]

▐♱ Complete Form Description ♱: Alexander's Complete Fullbring Form has no other changes, past the ones which the Incomplete one has already induced.

▐♱ Complete Form Ability ♱: Other than the fact that it retains the same abilities it had while it was Incomplete, Transcendent Human Factor also comes with a singular power up. In its Complete Form his powers are able to replace and reconstruct parts of his body that are missing. Its influence spreads so far that the users spiritual energy is basically covering every single part of his own insides, memorizing the shape and the form of the things they cover and then using said knowledge to replicate the missing parts of Alexander's body. This can be used to either heal cuts or even re-grow missing limbs. Naturally, if the heart or the brain have been damaged, this ability will not be able to do anything about it.

Per each turn he spends healing, Alexander pays 30 reiatsu.

Healing small cuts, low leveled burn marks and similar forms of minor injuries is done in an instant. A bit deeper cuts, bruises, low leveled burns around a larger area, dislocated fingers and joints, that takes a full turn to heal. Small and a tad deeper cuts all over the body, second degree burns, broken and cut off fingers, they take two turns to heal. Deep, yet not fatal, cuts, broken limbs, somewhat damaged organs, second degree burns all over the body and similar take three turns to heal.

Now for the more complex injuries. Each of this has their cost increased from 30 per turn to 40 per turn.

Damaged throat and other cuts which can be fatal if the bleeding is not stopped. they take four turns to heal, but during the first turn the users healing powers will stop the bleeding.
Destroyed organs (excluding heart, lungs, brain) take six turns.
Partially cut off limbs take four turns to heal.
Fully cut off limbs take five turns to heal.
Hears and lungs, they take thirteen turns to heal.
The brain can't be healed.

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

N/A

A P P R O V E D.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:21 pm

#1 [Complete Fullbring]
Name Sweating as if it was 60°C
Class: Defense
Attributes: Strategic / Instant
'For a cost of 45 Reiatsu per turn, Alexander is able to use his Fullbring in order to start rapidly sweating. His ability is able to induce control over his body functions and alter certain things through the usage of spiritual energy. This technique gives him an unique control over his perspiration. The sweat that is released also contains spiritual energy in it which causes a rather interesting effect. The extra spiritual energy filled liquid hampers attacks that hit the user, lowering their power by a 40 in terms of Kido and due to its stickiness it sticks to the opponents in the case of a weapon/meele attack, preventing them from leaving the users location. At the same time it increases the cost of Bringer Light by additional 5 Reiatsu per Step due to the extra weight. Oh and he starts to stink, badly.'
Range: Self
Preparation: N/A
Post Duration: As long as the cost is payed.
Cooldown: N/A

#2 [Complete Fullbring]
Name Shocking Revelation
Class: Offense
Attributes: Attack / Spiritual / Instant
'SR, as Alexander refers to it, is a technique that uses the users nervous system to do something insane.

Everything humans do is controlled and enabled by electrical signals running through our bodies. As we learned in intro physics, everything is made up of atoms, and atoms are made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. Protons have a positive charge, neutrons have a neutral charge, and electrons have a negative charge. When these charges are out of balance, an atom becomes either positively or negatively charged. The switch between one type of charge and the other allows electrons to flow from one atom to another. This flow of electrons, or a negative charge, is what we call electricity. Since our bodies are huge masses of atoms, we can generate electricity.

Well, this technique takes that to a rather unnatural level. Alexander's Fullbring is used to create an enormous voltage of electricity within the users body and blast it outwards. This creates an area of effect technique with power equal to a level 90 Kido by paying 200 Reiatsu. However, at the same time the outburst of electricity also inflicts stage 2 burns all over the users body, making this technique hindering for him as well.'

Range: 60 meter Radius
Post Durations: 1 turn

Last edited by Alex on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Bump for the Above.

Also, I'd like to request some changes for my overall abilities.

Just stuff I forgot to add.

Like, what happens with third degree wounds and the claws during Complete Form.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Quote :
#1 [Complete Fullbring]
Name Sweating as if it was 60°C
Class: Defense
Attributes: Strategic / Instant
'For a cost of 45 Reiatsu per turn, Alexander is able to use his Fullbring in order to start rapidly sweating. His ability is able to induce control over his body functions and alter certain things through the usage of spiritual energy. This technique gives him an unique control over his perspiration. The sweat that is released also contains spiritual energy in it which causes a rather interesting effect. The extra spiritual energy filled liquid hampers attacks that hit the user, lowering their power by a 40 in terms of Kido and due to its stickiness it sticks to the opponents in the case of a weapon/meele attack, preventing them from leaving the users location. At the same time it increases the cost of Bringer Light by additional 5 Reiatsu per Step due to the extra weight. Oh and he starts to stink, badly.'
Range: Self
Post Duration: As long as the cost is payed.

1. Not gonna only spend 45 Reiatsu points and knock down techniques 40 levels.
2. Please elaborate when you say control over his body functions and certain things. What are these certain things?
3. And this sticky effect, I don't like it. Is there no way to avoid it or release yourself from it?

Quote :
#2 [Complete Fullbring]
Name Shocking Revelation
Class: Offense
Attributes: Attack / Spiritual / Instant
'SR, as Alexander refers to it, is a technique that uses the users nervous system to do something insane.

Everything humans do is controlled and enabled by electrical signals running through our bodies. As we learned in intro physics, everything is made up of atoms, and atoms are made up of protons, neutrons and electrons. Protons have a positive charge, neutrons have a neutral charge, and electrons have a negative charge. When these charges are out of balance, an atom becomes either positively or negatively charged. The switch between one type of charge and the other allows electrons to flow from one atom to another. This flow of electrons, or a negative charge, is what we call electricity. Since our bodies are huge masses of atoms, we can generate electricity.

Well, this technique takes that to a rather unnatural level. Alexander's Fullbring is used to create an enormous voltage of electricity within the users body and blast it outwards. This creates an area of effect technique with power equal to a level 90 Kido by paying 200 Reiatsu. However, at the same time the outburst of electricity also inflicts stage 2 burns all over the users body, making this technique hindering for him as well.'
Range: 60 meter Radius
Post Durations: 1 turn

1. Not allowing attacks over level 87 at the moment, even with spending extra Reiatsu.
2. No preparation or build up, this is all too sudden.
3. While I see what you're trying to do with the electrical charge stuff. I feel inclined to deny it. But I won't just shoot it down yet.
4. After such a massive explosion of energy etc. You only suffer 2nd degree burns, nothing else more drastic? Okay no. Needs more drawbacks than that please.

Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:43 pm

What about the base ability changes, they cool?

Would want to edit everything at the same time while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Base seems cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready   Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander's Fullbring, The Human Element - Ready
Page 1 of 1