Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsAkuma's Fullbring [WIP] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYAkuma's Fullbring [WIP] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Akuma's Fullbring [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human
Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Akuma's Fullbring [WIP]   Akuma's Fullbring [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:12 am

F U L L B R I N G

▐♱ Item Name ♱: Infinite Uses: Cross Tail

▐♱ Item Description ♱: The form that the item Akuma learned to use through his years of training goes by the name of Infinite Uses: Cross tail which is simply a mechanism that was created to help further his ability to control his fullbring this item takes the form of two gloves that seemingly as a spin wheel full of string with sharp fingernail like metal attachments that go over top of his fingers with the actual gloves being made of high grade leather and the wires are made from a rather unique material that was found and put to use after killing a high class Hollow.

▐♱ Incomplete Fullbring Description ♱:Upon entering Akuma’s incomplete fullbring his physical body doesn’t truly take on many changes at all however, the few that do transpire upon this release are rather noticeable to anyone that is paying even the slightest amount of attention for his usually deem golden eyes become those of vibrant golden yellow as though lighting was building up within his eyes. Furthermore, his gloves go from a jet black coloration to a more stained look with them now seemingly splattered in crimson red blood spots, in addition, the wires that seemingly would hold no form or where confined within the machine on top of said gloves allows for wires to seemingly flow elegantly around the users body making slicing noises as though being sharp enough to cut through air itself with ease.

▐♱ Incomplete Form Ability ♱: --wip--

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Shadow Neutral

▐♱ Complete Fullbring Name ♱: Cross Tail: Realm-Cutting Thread

▐♱ Complete Form Description ♱: Akuma’s complete fullbring form has no other changes, past the ones which the incomplete one already indicated with the exception that the once black leather gloves splattered seemingly with blood now become white in coloration and the crimson red blood splatters become jet black.

▐♱ Complete Form Ability ♱: —wip—

▐♱ Techniques ♱: Please place your Techniques below.
Back to top Go down

Akuma's Fullbring [WIP]
Page 1 of 1