Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
The Restricted and Banned Powers SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsThe Restricted and Banned Powers Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYThe Restricted and Banned Powers HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Restricted and Banned Powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Getsu
Captain
Captain
Getsu

Experience : 150

The Restricted and Banned Powers Empty
PostSubject: The Restricted and Banned Powers   The Restricted and Banned Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:40 pm

*This list is subject to change at any time, and anyone's ability may be denied, even if previously approved due to an update of this thread.

Banned Abilities and Powers
(Items that cannot be used by any Race throughout the forum. NOTE; This is for powers/abilities/techniques and the like, canonical things may not apply. )

• Time/Space Manipulation/Control
  • Complete Hypnosis
  • Microscopic Abilities/Techniques/Powers
  • Creating Techniques/Variations/Abilities which serve to Complete Negation of any Ability, Power, or Power Source [IE: Reiryoku, Reiatsu]
  • Immortality
  • Mind Reading
  • Life/Death Manipulation
  • Reincarnation
  • Hōgyoku (Or the Likeness of it)
  • Ōin
  • Curving Light and other such invisibility powers
  • Removal/Control of more than 3 senses (Touch, Hearing, Sight)
  • Puppeteer/Zombie/Controlling style powers
  • Complete Body Paralysis moves/abilities/techniques [Poisons are a different category]
  • Stack-able abilities - Abilities that stack over time, such as creating an acorn sized bomb, and creating 50 million of them through abilities/techniques and such to create nuclear style explosions.
  • Increasing abilities upon death of other characters. (Pretty self explanatory, no powers that increase your own if you kill someone else)
  • Memory Altering powers
  • Powers that increase attributes.

Limited Abilities and Powers
(Items that are subject to many reductions and scrutiny as to make them more fair.)

• Gravity Abilities/Techniques
  • Void Abilities/Techniques
  • Instant Teleportation (Not high speed movement. Excludes Canon dimensional travel techniques.)
  • Forms of Matter (Including Fire, are Limited to 1 manipulable state per ability/technique/power/variation/upgrade)
  • Lightning Abilities
  • Scent Abilities (Abilities that induce effects through smell)
  • Caja Negación (Only Attainable through Missions, Tournaments, or Word Quests) (Custom Techniques/variations will be auto-denied)
  • Light Abilities (Abilities that blind, and/or induce effects through contact with the eye only)
  • Shadow Abilities
  • Illusions
  • Cloning Techniques
  • Summoning Techniques
  • Poison/Toxin/Erosion/Rotting/Corrosion/Venom/Acid Abilities
  • Healing Abilities
  • Blood Manipulation
  • High Speed Movement Techniques
  • Copying/Stealing Moves/Abilities

NOTE:

Regeneration / Healing of any kind, for any race will not regenerate internal organs, nor will it regenerate the brain or heart in any form. Healing internal organs and bones will take time, longer than to be effective in battle. If you want a good guess, about 10 to 15 posts of solid effort.

Poison/Toxin/Erosion/Rotting/Corrosion/Venom/Acid Abilities that kill in less than 7 posts will be auto-denied. This includes hitting someone in the face with acid. Abilities that stay in effect once weapon/item is sealed are also auto-banned pertaining to Poison/Toxin/Erosion/Rotting/Venom/Acid.

What has changed:

Abilities that stay in effect once weapon/item is sealed are also auto-banned pertaining to Poison/Toxin/Erosion/Rotting/Venom/Acid.
  • Copying/Stealing Moves/Abilities

• Gravity Abilities/Techniques

• Puppeteer/Zombie/Controlling style powers
  • Complete Body Paralysis moves/abilities/techniques [Poisons are a different category]
  • Stack-able abilities - Abilities that stack over time, such as creating an acorn sized bomb, and creating 50 million of them through abilities/techniques and such to create nuclear style explosions.
  • Increasing abilities upon death of other characters. (Pretty self explanatory, no powers that increase your own if you kill someone else)
  • Memory Altering powers
  • Powers that increase attributes.

Added : {Illusion} to Restricted

Removed: Absorbing/Stealing/Removing Reiatsu
Back to top Go down

The Restricted and Banned Powers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: INFORMATION & GUIDELINES :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: