Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsTime For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYTime For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

Experience : 429

Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] Empty
PostSubject: Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]   Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Type: PU
Sub Types: EP

Grade: B

Description: The Hotfix takes on the form of a hand-held laser pointer, large enough to fill the hand, but not heavy enough to bludgeon someone with. It is black, with a button at the top, and a screw cap on the bottom. The laser emitted from it when it is turned on is dependent upon the user's Reiatsu color, and it is otherwise customization-friendly in terms of physical appearances for the user.

Ability: The Hotfix is DNA-exclusive to the Shinigami that has implanted a part of their own into the device. Upon activation -- via holding onto the button -- and pointing at a specific individual or object, the Hotfix functions to digitize the object that was hit by the laser as well as the holder, and promptly switch the data that composes their make-up in order to force the user to appear where the laser had been pointed, and to make the target hit to take on the user's previous spot. The range of this post depends on the Reiatsu level of the user.

Level One Reiatsu users can force this laser out 50 meters from them.

Level Two Reiatsu users can force this laser out 70 meters from them.

Level Three Reiatsu users can force this laser out 100 meters from them.

Drawback comes in the form that the target cannot use their Shunpo/Sonido/movement skills for a total of three posts. The effect of the Hotfix requires that the target become immediately frozen in place, ceasing any an all action that they were preparing before being hit by the laser.

If a target is stronger than the one using the Hotfix and are unwilling to move, they may expand an amount of their Reiatsu (50) to negate the effect of the Hotfix and remain where they are. They will suffer no other penalty.
Duration/Post Usage: Single Post.
Preparation Post: N/A
Cool down: Five Posts.
the hotfix
i can too create a better world

Last edited by Exoris on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]   Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

What are the drawbacks?

Is the target required to remain stationery for it to take effect?

How does it affect stronger opponents? Like is there a slight delay etc?
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]   Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Unwilling targets can get out of it via expanding 50 Reiatsu, being hit by it immediately stops the person in place no matter what was occurring unless they expand that Reiatsu immediately, and those who switch places are unable to use their movement (Shunpo/Sonido, etc.) for three posts.

Any other changes will be placed as necessary.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]   Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:13 am

Is it a case of both the target and user losing their ability to perform speed based movements?
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]   Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am

Yes. In order to create fairness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]   Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Page 1 of 1