Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Coniko's FullBring[wip] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsConiko's FullBring[wip] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYConiko's FullBring[wip] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Coniko's FullBring[wip]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coniko
Human
Human
Coniko

Experience : 9

Coniko's FullBring[wip] Empty
PostSubject: Coniko's FullBring[wip]   Coniko's FullBring[wip] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:35 pm

F U L L B R I N G

▐♱ Item Name ♱:Exodia

▐♱ The fullbring item is a ankh. but this one looks very different from a tradictional one. with a beetle with wings on it. also with crops and a secrect code on the bottem half. He never brings it out for the fear of it breaking. Its one of the few things this parents left. Along side a safe. With a code he has to find hinself. Anyways it is pure gold and when he checked at a jewelry store and found out it worth a lot of money. Infact its worth more than he has right now. All more the reason to protect it with his life. The beetle is black with a green shell. The wings are rainbow colored making it stand out from the crowd.
♱:

▐♱ Incomplete Fullbring Description ♱:The incomplete form of the fullbring is only able to summon the arms and legs and head one at a time. He isn't able to summon two arms or two legs at once. HE cant summon the head and a leg etc. The incomplete form is a pure gold chained god. Its not a gold that shines its just dirty gold a gold that is worth but not shiny. On his head is a pharaoh hat which shows that this being is a chained egyptian god. While using this he gets a lance that looks quite different. its quite obvious to know if he is using fullbring or not. His hair is pink when he isn't and it turns gold when he is using fullbring his eyes also turns gold.

▐♱ Incomplete Form Ability ♱: The ability itself is the ability to summon an arm or leg or the head of the chain god. to a regular human these arms will kill them in one hit. They are extremely powerful. They aren't very fast but they can keep up a bit. On the wrist and ankle of the arms and legs are broken chains that can be used to bind or smack the opponent or smash them either is quite fine with the god.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Melee Damage, Holy Damage

▐♱ Complete Fullbring Name ♱: Revived Exodia

▐♱ Complete Form Ability ♱: Coniko's FullBring[wip] XRqI7RU This ability allows the summon of the whole chained god. Chains and everything. This thing is huge about the size of a 8 story building. But in this form its not as fast as its broken form. But its defences are way better. it like a body gurad whose attacks are extremely powerful its a site to see and maybe your last site to see. Now this one if just like the incomplete but its a site to behold. The regular gold hair and eyes are now accompanied with golden clouds around his ankles and wrist aka only 4 clouds . That he can set free and they can zap the opponent he cant control them they are just set to attack. Whether ally or enemy which is the bad thing. The zapping is just any regular lighting bolt meaning its going to hurt. He can also combine them to make a large cloud and stronger bolts.  

Bringer Light,2
Hakuda,2
Reiryoku,3
Fullbring,3
Heritage,3

▐♱ Techniques ♱: Please place your Techniques below.
Back to top Go down

Coniko's FullBring[wip]
Page 1 of 1