Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsWelcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYWelcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

Experience : 429

Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:49 pm

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

The feeling was right. He was home, he was home! Exoris had to clean up quickly, make things look presentable! With inspiration flooding through her veins, lighting up her eyes, and making her sporadic in her movements as she called out to the Division Barracks upon entering in.

"GENTLEMEN! BOSS IS HOME! GET TO CLEANING, PROTOCOL ALPHA, MAKE SURE THIS PLACE IS SPOTLESS! I BETTER SEE SOMETHING BOILING ON THE STOVE! I'M COOKING TONIGHT!"

At the sound of that shouting, various Seats cheered at the sound of the Lieutenant's proclamation of cooking for the night. The unfortunate noise of crashing occurred, which made Exoris sigh as she came marching through and right into the kitchen in order to get to the process started the way that she wanted. Whilst an apron was tied onto her front and a pot was practically smashed onto an oven within the kitchen, Exo called out to the Dog as she normally did when things kept her too distracted to address him directly.

"Hey! Make sure that you give Boss a warm and loving welcome until I'm done making everyone's favorite meals. He should know I'll be in the kitchen by now to make him something nice to eat. And that I'll have to experiment on his body later since it's been so long that I got to have any fun with him.~"

That didn't sound wrong at all. Nope.

Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Silver Howls, called the Dog by Exoris and Nanatsu-o-Taicho, made his way into the Barracks. behind Exoris, looking at them all for a moment. When the cheer went up, he nods slightly, then looks back at the kitchen, where Exoris had disappeared to. He nods slightly before looking at the other members of the division.
"Alright everyone. You heard her! Protocol Alpha is now in effect. You three!"
He pointed at three different Shinigami's.
"Clean the walls and floors. Make them spotless!"
He points on two more as the three others went to work.
"You two. Go make sure everything is straight and correct!"
Once they were gone, he looks at the rest and nods.
"The rest of you, prepare the main area for Taicho's return. I want to see this done properly and I want it done before he gets here."
With that, he goes over to the door and opens it, looking out it and at the approaching figure of Boss. "Here he comes! Everyone get to your places!" By the time everyone was ready, the floor was spotless, the walls fresh and clean, and the stands all straight and tidy. He stood there, near the door and with his hands behind his back as the rest of the division got to their mats and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Up two three four, tap, tap, tap, left, right left. The Captain's pace hastened somewhat, but not enough for him to cause a major upset. The eyes of the old fox lit up, meanwhile zooming in at the mutt. The Lycan was a valuable member of the 12th Division, and his nickname was born of fondness for the third seat. Of course, Nanatsu-O would never utter such things, it was better for him to be playfully cruel. The man had a rep to protect after all, and it needed to be maintained. At the very least the Captain was expecting a sort of welcoming party. He has himself a rather proactive Fuku Taicho it would seem. She was his second in command, and he always did a good job too. Nanatsu-O was most proud of his subordinates. Probably because they all knew to maintain a particularly high standard at all times. So what was in store for the man now? He had much to tell of his trip to the world of the living.

But before he could go divulging any information pertaining to said trip, the man needed to get his fill first. He was somewhat hungry, and a good home cook meal was sure to make him happy. The Captain grinned rather gleefully, his mask dissolving away, thus revealing his face. It wasn't often the members of the division saw him without his mask. But on this day they were all in for a treat. The handsome devil was almost at the entrance. But the man paused for a moment, halting his steps in order to feel the soft breeze caress his face. His long white spiky hair swaying a little in the wind. The Captain soon exhaled before resuming his steps into the division. As soon as the man entered, Nanatsu-O noticed that Silver was already there awaiting him. The Captain had already sensed his subordinate from quite a distance away, but pretended as if he did not know.

"Heh, hello? Yer lookin' awfully suspicious Wolfie. Why ya standin' there looking like a waiter for? Ooh that's right, she's cooking right? If that be the case then no need to worry. As for the rest of ya, go create make yer selves useful". The Captain moved pass Silver while tapping the third seat on his left solider. Nanatsu-O soon perched himself on a seat, lounging a little. It wasn't long before a drink was served to the man by one of his faithful subordinates. A quick sip was taken before the man asked a simple question.

"So what did I miss, hm? I sense another person not belonging to this division was here. Am I right?". Nanatsu-O was never keen on outsiders entering his division. Such a thing always bothered him, especially if he wasn't present at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:41 am

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

The sound of his voice made her head perk up as she stirred pasta around in the black pot at hand. A bit of this, a bit of that, a motion of one of the Seats to come and cast a bit of Kidou on it to speed up the process...And whala! Chicken Alfredo fettuccine fresh out of the pot and on to the table as she motioned for two of her little kitchen minions to get around  to baking the bread as quickly as they could. Hopping into the living area, she put down the pot and huffed before leaning down and pressing a kiss against Izanagi's cheek -- a rare thing that only occurred with the lack of his mask. A soft smile and Exoris clapped her hands to let two of the small drones that she had created set down plates for them, and to begin dispensing out plates to the other members. Where one plate was what she carried out, the time she'd spend while he had been walking in had been made to make boxes of other alfredo for the rest of the Division, leaving the freshest pot for the three of them.

"Welcome home, Boss. Pasta well-done, freshly made, and garlic bread on the way as long as the goofballs in there have been listening to me when I instruct them on how to correctly cook something. How was your trip out? Did you learn anything new? Any ideas on how I can test your body out?~ Staying here can make me far too excited when you're gone, you know!"

Nevermind the context that lied under that, it could be taken for a hyperactive mood on the Lieutenant's part as she seemingly bloomed with life and filled the three plates up for them to begin eating.
"And dinner is served! I don't think I've gotten better than last time with this. I learned to cook for you guys in my old years after all."
Pfft. Old years. Ha. Anyways, here was the time for them to relax, come together, and actually take some time to be the quirky three again. This was the part that she lived for and even bothered to leave her room for -- her Boss and her Dog.
"So. I'll be able to use your body tonight, right?~"

...Aaand that.
Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:46 pm

He watches Boss for a moment, and smiles slightly when he touches his shoulder. He knew that it was like a hug from the man, and nods slightly to him before walking over and sitting down on one of the mats next to him. When Exoris came out, he took one of the plates with a soft thank you and waited for her to get some before he started on his. While he waited, he watched boss for a moment before looking at the rest of the Division before they were dismissed. He chuckles softly and relaxes slightly. It wasn't often that he got a chance to actually relax, other then when he took the time to meditate, but when he did, it was usually around Boss and Exoris alone. He said nothing at the moment, content with just being around the two beings that he trusted above all else. When a drink was brought over to him, he did however gulp it down and sigh with content at it. He looks at Exoris when she spoke and raised an eyebrow before chuckling a little more loudly this time. He looks at boss to see what his reaction would be to this, and to see if he would agree or not.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Alas, it was time to relax, and make small talk with the members of his division. Exoris as per usual was hard at work, and whether or not it was working on some new technology or cooking, Nanatsu-O appreciated her effort all the same. The fox faced charmer raised an eyebrow as Exoris leaned in for a kiss on the cheek. The man could sense what it is that lies beneath, her lower charka centers getting all riled up. Then again, many would not understand the concept of Chakras in the body, but Nanatsu-O understood it all too well. In some ways Nanatsu-O was happy to be back, and was also equally excited to get started on other things. He had information that he needed to share on a number of things it seems. "Arigato, Exo-chan. I am currently starved, but good to see ya still in high spirits, mhm". The Captain was most definitely grateful, even if he had come to expect such treatment as cooked meals for when he got home. And so it was dinner was served, but before the man could properly indulge himself in it all. Exoris had to go and throw the man off a little. The Captain almost had a drink to his mouth when Exoris asked that all important question.

The Captain paused for a moment meanwhile Silver chuckled a little louder than before. The exterior of Nanatsu-O showed no real emotion, albeit the grin that was ever present. But deep inside he was relishing every moment of her suggestion. That and he was also dying of laughter inside. The other division members looked on rather startled by what Exoris had asked of Nanatsu-O. He could not help but take it all in at the moment. His gaze shifted onto his Lieutenant before choosing to address her. "Try not to be so hasty, there is plenty of time for that, no? Besides, I was planning on letting ya install a few upgrades, and also to fulfill yer own desires meanwhile testing it. Know what I mean?". The man asked in a playful manner while indulging in the food and drink that was present. The Captain then started reflecting on his time in the world of the living. And so he thought he would inform his division of his experience. Well namely Exoris and Silver, but the others were bound to be listening in.

"Something I wanna share with ya. My trip to the world of the living saw me come across a group of Hollows. But strangely enough, they were not yer typical hollows that we be used to. They've managed to evolve somehow, taking on a more humanoid form, with less Hollow like remnants. It would appear that the stronger they are, the more humanoid they become. I sparred against a surprisingly stunning woman, and an idiot of a male. But as yer can see I came away unharmed.

But even so, it tells me that they're not to be underestimated. We gotta be careful. Which is exactly why those upgrades will be all the more important now. Exo-chan, if ya can fix me real good, I promise to let ya have yer own way with this body of mine. But first ya gotta make it stronger, savvy?".

The man simply announced before eating his food, patiently and carefully monitoring the reactions and response of the Shinigami currently present.
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner
Arrancar
Arrancar
BladeRunner

Experience : 71

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:24 pm

(I was given the opportunity to be in this, although I will be doing something of my own, I do not mean to interrupt anything you guys are doing.)

Sneaking in was hard enough, but security seemed tight enough as well. Blade made his way around this place as best as he could, without getting caught, it would seem that he was doing a damned good job at it as well. This recently made suit helped him blend in with the surroundings, but it was how to use that made it hard. The camouflage effect would wear itself off in approximately thirty minutes, enough time for reconnaissance.
Blade wanted to find one of the heart pieces here, if he did, that would make three pieces he had found, but if he didn't then he would go after other information. He was not too keen on getting in any fights, and if he does, he would need to improvise and make an escape from the place itself. If he did get caught however, he had some ideas on how to escape, if he were to escape however, he would definitely come back for the challenge once more.
Blade would sneak through the corridors of the Soul Society, trying to find the one place where they keep any and all info. He would travel inside the roof of course, to decrease the amount of action he would have to encounter. That Heart Piece was the first priority, he had the first two in his grasp, and he knew what the energy was, so he would be able to find it easier. If the piece itself was not here, then it was off to the land of the Hollow's, the one place he absolutely hated. It had no life, no real color, just death and depression spelt all over itself, and he sure as hell won't going to deal with any other Espada or Hollow.
Back to top Go down
http://wolvereen97@gmail.com
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 pm

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

A soft purr to a good mood, and Exoris took the time to finish her plate -- mere seconds, since she'd once again forgotten to eat -- before bringing her eyes up to him with a soft flush on her cheeks. Whether she was serious or not was up to those who knew her as she spoke in a softer tone than before.
"Rushing?...You've been gone for a while, Boss...I can't help but miss you. I had Silver to keep me company, so it wasn't too horrible, but you know I'm always glad to see you back home. The least you could do is treat me to a better night.~"

Nevermind the undertones, by the time she'd finished her plate and stacked it up, a soft hum came to her lips as those purple eyes of hers focused in on the both of them, a small flare in her own aura coming to at mention at another woman fighting him. Jealousy was a hideous thing, and she could be a rather jealous little Lieutenant when others came around wanting her Boss for their own recreational activities.
"...Hum. Well. Since you're okay, I can't be too upset. ...If you have any data that I can run through my Drones to try and convert into some new upgrades for you with some specific focuses."

With that, Exoris stood up and took hold of her own plate with a lazy cat-like smile on her lips as she blew a kiss to them both and stretched out her back. Time to get herself all nice and ready to spend her night repairing any damages he might have suffered -- a job that required her full attention in order to get around to doing perfectly. And to hell if she wouldn't make sure he still appreciated her work! A click of her tongue, and her bid farewell was quick to come -- if not with a giggle from some of the lower Seats that were giving her the most befuddled look.

"I'm going to go ahead and wash this off. I'll be waiting in our room, Boss.~ Try not to keep me waiting too long."

Okay, maybe she did like fucking with the minds of the members in their Division. Wasn't her fault! She...just liked having fun.~
Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:28 am

There were too many innuendo's for him to count in her last statement. He knew what she wanted and knew what she was doing to the other members, but he couldn't help wonder if she was having a little too much fun screwing with their minds. He shrugs it away and as the food was finished and put away, he lounged slightly. He didn't notice it at first, but his ears stood straight up and were swiveling slightly, as though they had heard something. While he did have control over his body for the most part, some of the experiments that Exoris had done on him left him slightly unaware when someone on his body changed without his will. He glanced over at a few of the other members, and saw them watching the top of his head. His laid back expressing grew hard as his mind focused on his ears, accessing the data node that had been put there to see what was going on. A soft noise. A rustle of a few bushes. Something that wouldn't cause any notice if it hadn't been for the lack of wind. He looks at Boss and Exoris and holds up a hand to them, with a single finger up. He knew they would understand what that would mean. He got up slowly and walked over to the door, pressing his ear to it. There it was again, a soft rustling as something made its way over the division grounds. Something that the drones didn't pick up. He glances back at them and looks at one of the lower seats who went and got him his Zanpakuto, Sanguine Bond.
"One being. Somehow got past the drones. Not a Shinigami with the way they are trying to get in. I'll go scout a little more. Follow when your ready."
With that, he opens the door softly, making no noise before vanishing completely to the eyes of the lower seats. To Exoris and Boss, they would have seen him leap high into the air towards one of the roofs before going and homing in on whoever was out there. It wasn't often that being tried to get into the Division, but usually they were stopped by the drones that circled the place. When a being got through that, it was almost always Silver who caught on to them first and was the first one to find them. This one wasn't as difficult as another he had to find before, he was focusing too much on his movements and was making more noise then not. Silver landed a few meters away, dressed in his uniform and with his Zanpakuto at his side. His wolf like appearance was set in stone as he listened for the person in front of him.
I know your there. I can smell and hear you. Come out and show yourself."
His voice was calm, but hard, showing that he wasn't taking anyone who got past the drones lightly, his right hand was already on his sword, ready to be drawn at any moment.
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner
Arrancar
Arrancar
BladeRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Blade heard the voice and smirked, someone he had heard of in the line of combat. He knew that there was someone with capabilities of a hound, and thus, he did come prepared. He cut a hole in the roof and jumped into the roof, his vision swiftly adjusting to the darkness. Blade could feel the energy from the Heart Piece he was searching for as he traveled through the roof. Successfully he got passed wolf boy, but this guy could follow Blade, thats what he wanted, a stalker.
Blade felt the energy clearer and clearer, his Hollow energy starting to react from the pure energy, but he needed to hold it in longer, he was stronger than this, but anticipation was getting the best of himself. Blade slapped himself, to get a grip on the mission ahead.
Blade was right above the energy source, a closed, locked room that held some 'certain' items not really mentioned. He cut yet another hole, dropping onto the solid floor seeing some metal boxes.
"Which one is it? I hate stuff like this, they should have at least built a museum or something." Blade said to himself, trying to concentrate on the energy and where it was.
Finally though, he had reached the correct... box or crate or whatever the hell it was! He used the forearm sized black cartoon word to pry open the box, as his gaze went wide and his head filling with happiness. He pulled out the other two heart pieces as the left one glowed pure red, the other glowing pure blue. The one he had been searching for was glowing a pure green, representing Air, "Two more and I can be human!" He said a little more loudly than he should have.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Nanatsu-O had closed his eyes, thinking of, or rather visualizing Exoris' reaction to his revelation. The man could almost tell or even predict her reaction. His intuition regarding Exo was almost always correct. But that is what made it fun, the known known and sometimes known unknown. It was most amusing, and as per usual, Nanatsu-O was buoyed by the gasps and likewise reactions from the division members present. They could never tell whether or not Exo was being serious or not. Nanatsu-O was always amused by it all, and it almost never gets old. The mention of Exo awaiting him in their quarters did bring forth a sense of excitement, not that Nanatsu-O showed it at all. The possibilities was what made so exciting. Should Nanatsu-O proceed to turn thoughts into actions, Exoris might end up getting foxed, and should she experience it. Then she may never be the same again, hell the Captain might just go through with it.

Like the others, the Captain did away with his meal, carefully consuming it, while relaxing. It was most refreshing being head of the division with so many committed members. Almost as if on queue the Captain opened his eyes and soon began doning his mask. This mask however was no Hollow mask, it was his usual black mask. The Captain soon took notice of Silver, and the flickering and movement of his ears. It could only mean one thing, and how annoying too. There was most likely an unauthorized personnel in their midst. And one can only imagine who the suspect could be. Nanatsu-O formed a fox grin on his face, one that was drawn upon the surface of the mask. Silver was on point, and the news of the drones being bypassed made the Captain chuckle somewhat. Exoris will probably need to upgrade her drones before attempting to do anything to the Captain himself.

"Drones didn't pick em up? Uh-oh, work needs to be done Exo-chan. Otherwise, no special time with the Captain". The man joked while glancing over at Exoris. Nanatsu-O gave the nod to Silver to proceed with his plan to move things forward. With this possible intrusion, Nanatsu-O immediately had thoughts to how to further solidify the division. As Silver left, Nanatsu-O got up and moved deeper into the division, motioning for Exoris to deploy her drones. But seeing as the person was now in their territory, the Captain felt it was his responsibility to deal with the situation personally. Having now sensed the source of the problem. Nanatsu-O vanished from his current position, closing in on the position of the intruder. A most devilish grin was on his face now that a rare opportunity had presented itself.
Back to top Go down
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:46 am

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

"Mhh..."

She'd actually gone out of her way to try and have the problem ignored for a while...Goddamnit. Her work gone to waste, the dark mood that set in on the Lieutenant was obvious. Like a child that was told that they could not have that favorite toy, her aggravation was quick to reach violent levels as she unsheathed her Zanpakuto from her side and began to stalk off to the front of the Division barrack. Holding it off to the side as her voice spoke of her fun ruined, the soft tone of her voice speaking to her Zan specifically would follow with the sudden noise of clockwork churning.

"Stay in your coma."
Though the words were not needed to awaken her own Shikai, the habit of doing it had come to as a vicious spike in her Reiatsu came forth. With the metal reforging itself in a mess of formulas that dissipated to see to the creation of an oversized spanner that she managed to hoist upon her shoulder with one hand.
"He better treat me nicely for this...Everyone in the damn Division knows I hate being interrupted...!"

And with her complaints tossed to the side for now, eyes finally focused in so she could separate energy from her Spanner in order to create not one, but two rings of mathematical madness.

"Type R-1, Type M-1, log on."

With that, she took up her Zan and smashed it through the two Creation Rings after designating which Drones would be Digitized from them. The broken fragments of the thusly shattered inwards once they had executed the correct formation, two separate beings being created from the resulting factor.

The first, "Kr", otherwise known as Krypton, took on the form of a dysfunctional hybrid. With the lower half of a crab and mandibles in the form of pincers to match, the torso of the creature was humanoid. The upper body of a woman, chest bared and the upper half of her head covered by what seemed to be an insect-like scanner instead of eyes. To the side of Krypton forged "C0", called Carbon, which donned the form of a metallic exoskeleton sporting four stereo-like wings -- two on each side -- whilst it's arms and legs seemed to have locks on them to force it into place as needed. With the camera that served as it's "face" zooming in on the area in which the intruder was confirmed moving, Exoris  moved her hand upwards, a single finger pointing to the roof of the Division.

"Kr. Go. C0, provide cover. I want it detained."

Because killing it would just be rude. With such incentive, the crab-like Melee Drone immediately used it's multiple legs to launch itself onto the roof and scan for the unwelcomed guest.

"TARGET ACQUIRED. DETAINMENT IN PROGRESS."

And with that? A very pissed-off Mechanic sent her pet Drone to go and handle the situation as it dropped down into the hole that had been made to block off that entrance and further corner in the Arrancar as Exo watched the front entrance with C0 primed to shoot in case.

Last edited by Exoris on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner
Arrancar
Arrancar
BladeRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:56 am

(Hey, I'm going for some time, but I will be back on soon as possible ^^)
Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:14 am

As the Arrancar made its way past Silver. He made no move to stop him, but did track him all the way. He waited a moment before following the being, easily keeping up with him. His arms were at his side, and he had his eyes opened now. When the Arrancar stopped, Silver stopped behind him and watched him for a moment.
"Human huh? And why would a being like yourself want to be human? Seeing as you have thrown your cloak away, and chose to no longer hide. You are a hollow type being, but more advanced. I believe you call yourself.. Arrancar, yes?"
He tilts his head slightly before drawing his blade, a crimson red and silver colored Zanpakuto with what appeared to be spikes all along its edge. He kept the blade to the side for now, but he blocked the only exit to the room.
"You can't escape this room. It's not easy to cut. Even I have trouble. It's made with such thick Reiatsu to prevent the various explosions that happen here from getting out. Only way to protect the rest of the divisions. Now. Why do you have that, why do you want to be human, and give me a good reason not to attack... And I'd hurry. Taicho and some drones are coming. They have you locked in their sites."
He kept his eyes on this being, looking him over for a moment before smiling slightly.
"An eye for an eye."
As with Exoris, Silver had no need to say his phrase, but he did it anyways. He let go of his blade, letting it drop to the ground. Seconds before it hit the ground, the blade erupted into a flurry of snowflakes that swirled around Silver, covering all but his head. Soon, the snowflakes turned into a suit of armor, covering almost his entire body. The armor itself had spikes all over it, each one whirling silently and moving all across his armor in random patterns, never leaving a single area exposed. With his armor on, Silver easily blocked all of the doorway, making escape almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner
Arrancar
Arrancar
BladeRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Blade kinda gave a nervous chuckle, "Well, you showed me yours, but I'd hate to to show you mine."
Blade swiftly jumped back in the hole in ceiling, now was his chance to make the great escape, although the spacing was smaller than he intended, all was planned from the start. He wasn't all that great at stealth, but he kicked ass at it when running from an enemy or hiding from them at least, especially the assassinations!!! But all of this work seemed to make him crave frozen goods, like ice cream for example, he couldn't figure out why his body is very weird, then again he doesn't even know why he eats.
Finally making at the other hole, he dropped down, destroying the lights using a barrage of electricity. It wasn't a move really, it was just energy exerting from his body is all, he swiftly moved into the shadows, "Time to go cloak."
He then activated a cloak that almost made him invisible, but it didn't keep his scent nor footsteps hidden. If it the black market in Korea didn't have this stuff it would be hell of a lot more difficult than what he was doing now. He cut himself and put some blood on the walls, then he closed the wound with electricity, this was to throw them off the trail, well, wolf boy anyways. He would take off then in a swift manner, keeping himself as silent as could be, Blade was being swift like a ninja perhaps. He could see the entrance in the roof from where he came from, the cloak was beginning to fade as light touched his arm.
He jumped through the roof, finally making it on tip of the roof, he would then jump into a bush, no one noticing what was going on except for those hunted him now.
Back to top Go down
Saya Quetzalcoatl
Arrancar
Arrancar
Saya Quetzalcoatl

Experience : 6

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:08 pm

A garganta slowly seem to open up in the Soul Society as this seem like not every day thing. Someone or something was enter the Soul Society from Las Nochas, but who ever they seem like they where asking for a death wish; or they where looking for a way to kill some time. A male was in the garganta as it fully open up and he step out of it. Letting the reiatsu collect under his feet as he stood in the air he let the wind blow his hair about as he look over the white building. " So this is the Soul Society...looks smaller." He spoke out to himself as he started to think it was time to make his way around the place and see what the creature that live here do for most of there life.

Saniding to the ground he appear on the dark side of some barracks as he heard people talking about something. Wondering what they where talking about as he climb up onto the building side roof and kept to the shadows for the time being as he didnt want to get caught by these creatures and be us to be experiment on like he heard other hollows have said before if they seem to be able to get out of it alive. Watching the two of them leave he slide back down the roof and stick to the shadows for the moment as he walk down the building sides. That was until he found the end of the side building and it turn to meet the front. Saya almost walk out into the open when he realize that he had on cover at the moment and seeing how there was guards he let out a mumble about them being all over the place as he then turn about and sanidio to another part of the soul society. He seem to end up at a large building that had the number 12 on it as he look about seeing now there was no guards about but he could scenes that other people with spiritual pressure was around and he seem to let out a sigh. Jumping up onto the gate roof he land there watching two other creatures walk into the building as he seem to stare and watch. It was strange to him mostly as all the other place seem to have guards and what not. This place had a large courtyard with no guards and a huge building. Thinking about something he got up and jump as he land down in the courtyard and walk about as though he was looking about the place trying to figure out what was going on here; that was until he saw a door open up on the side of the building. Walking over to it he seem to tough it as it seem strange to him but he open it up gentle and seem to look down the never ending void.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:17 am

Staring into that endless void may prove to be cost after all. A blue ball of fire manisfested from the darkness, bringing forth light for a few moments. The blue ball of fire was a level 33 hado spell. The Captain was made aware of the hollow's presence in the area. Not one but two of the creatures showed up inside the Seireitei. And strangely enough, they all elected to visit the 12th Division. Could this have had anything to do with the Captain's recent trip to the world of the living? The Captain was somewhat annoyed by the breach, but he commended the Hollows on their bravey too. The Captain's division was in charge of a number of things. Which means it should be no surprise that the sensors had alerted him to the unusual activities inside the seireitei. The incantation to the spell and its name being mentioned before being fired at the intruder (Saya) was an after thought. A thing of the past now that the Captain decided to focus his attention on the new arrival.

Nanatsu-O was confident that Exo and Silver could take care of the other threat. In fact, the Captain was certain of this. And so he would leave allof this to them. The Captain was a mere 10 meters away from his target. And only two things came to mind while confronting Saya. First was to subdue and capture. The other was to secure and experiment a little. But before that, the Captain needed to see whether or not this man was worthy enough. With his blade drawn and held in his left hand. The Captain kept on making strides towards the enemy, meanwhile paying attention to what the man or creature was doing. The hollow's response would be noted no doubt and countermeasures will be taken to deal with the situation.

In some ways, the Captain was feeling sadistic, his true nature creeping to the surface. The Captain was a mask wearing individual, possessing a quasi humanoid form, a cyborg of sorts one could say. In terms of appearance he was truly one of a kind, maybe only Silver could give the man a run for his money. And that was mainly down to his lycan self. The Captain could already sense that Silver and Exo had released their weapons. Exo going first and then Silver. Could it be that Exo was upset and Silver merely mirrored her feelings? Whatever the case, this was also a very good oppportunity to see how they handle the situation. There he was moving through that wide corridor, a good twenty five meters in width and fifteen meters in height. He had plenty of room to dodge and side step should he be required to do so.

(Posting from a mobile sorry)
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner
Arrancar
Arrancar
BladeRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:16 pm

"Three... Two..." BladeRunner quietly counted down in the shadows as he got a good advantage point of the sky above. A circular portal opened approximately thirty feet and nine inches from the ground, it was five feet in width and height, the perfect fit for the Espada. As he began to move through the shadows, Blade could sense another presence, this one was not Shinigami though... it was Arrancar.

'Tha' hell? Theres another Arrancar here as well? Damn, maybe he could attract the goon squad...' Blade thought, but he shook his words out of his head, 'What are you doing?! You only have six minutes to get through that portal, never-mind helping your own kind... But still, if it comes down to it and I'm stuck here, then I will be able to open the next portal tonight, but thats the only other time I can do it, any other time would transport to god knows where!'
He looked around, guessing that no one really noticed him... yet. Thanks to the black market in the living realm Blade was able to buy this equipment, yet, while he had the tactical advantage the armor was built like light weight metal, it was weak. It made Blade all the more faster though, which helped him improve on his speed, and the equipment he carried did not have any real weight on him, sure, it was fifty pounds, but he could easily run with that.

Blade marked his position, and calculating the time he only had five minutes to get the portal and get the living realm. This would be a problem though, there were way too many fricking guards! He had to think of something quick, and wolf boy and that one chick will find him quick, even if he stuck in the shadows they would pick him up wight he drones. There no time to screw around anymore!

Blade swiftly made his way through the darkness careful not to alarm and get noticed by anyone. he needed to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:19 pm

The metal and spike covered fist came whistling through the air, telling the Arrancar of how fast it was going, and hit the wall near him. Silver was there, almost as if he had been waiting and with his eyes trained on the male. The wall beside the Arrancar shook and crumbled under the power of the fist before silver pulled it back and made to grab the male. If he succeeded, then he would hold him there in an iron tight grip, one that would impress even the legendary Kenpachi, and look at the male, saying this.
"What you took, is not something I can allow you to keep. No matter your intentions. You are not going through that portal, nor the one tomorrow."
If he failed to grip the Arrancar, he would instead swing his right leg around his body, pivoting to add to the power, and kick him in the mid-section, aimed to knock the male away from the portal. The kick had all of the power of that pivot, as well as enhanced muscled that allowed him to hit at a level that would break bones if the mans own Heirro was not at least level two, and would cause major damage if it wasn't level three.
"I can't allow you to leave after stealing from us like this."
His face, the only part of him that could be seen now, looked neutral, not a hint of emotion on it, except in his eyes. There, one could see a burning fire, one that held a small range of emotions. Anger, hatred, pity, and a look that told the male that he didn't underestimate him one bit, and would go all out.
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner
Arrancar
Arrancar
BladeRunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:05 pm

"Shit!" Was what BladeRunner could think as the wolf had gotten in the way. he then threw his black cartoon sword, which ended up growing white cartoon arms, through the portal as it closed, barely making it through. This was the second plan if plan A had not worked, and it sure didn't, the next portal will open in approximately three hours, enough time to be hidden. Blade was beginning to get a little perky as he accomplished Plan B, 'Now that Ragnorock can head back to the house and hide the heart piece with the other three, I can wait-' though before he realized his opponent... and luckily the weapon did not grab his body, or else there would be problems.
"I did not come into this place to fight, nor to cause trouble, but I guess it all follows me." Blade said in a calm, neutral tone. He had until three hours... two hours fifty-seven minutes to waste, but he needed to hide from this all before anything serious takes place.
Blade gathered what darkness he could from the dark corners around the houses and successfully crafted a short sword. It wasn't as strong as the demon weapon he made a contract with, but, it was better than nothing.
"Thieving is wrong, you are correct. But I have plans of my, intentions that involve no one else but myself. I finally have what I need, and luckily, I'll have another window to get through."
Back to top Go down
Saya Quetzalcoatl
Arrancar
Arrancar
Saya Quetzalcoatl

Experience : 6

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Saya saw the blast coming and he lean back flip away and back into the wide courtyard sliding back some as his hair seem to be in front of him. Getting up he fix his hair first before he notice that the was a male in front of him as he just look him over. Seeing how his sword was drawn he was looking for a fight. But Saya was not, but his prideful nature was telling him to stay and fight this male at the same time. Hearing another Arrancar all he did was hold up his right hand a flick him off as he really didnt care about him or anyone else dealing with the Las Nochas. After all he was a prideful loner who didnt need anyone help other hollows help. Keeping his eyes on the soul reaper that was in fornt of him he spoke out. So you are the leader of these barracks? He asked him as he place his hands into his pocket and kept a sharp eye on the male knowing that he was watching his every move, but the one thing that really caught his eye was that the fact he had a grey mask on his face wording if it has to deal with the fact he was trying to hide something. But there was no time for questions he was slowly letting out a yawn as he waited for the male to speak as he it seem as though they where going to us the whole courtyard as there battle ground. That was fine with him the more room that he has the better he can work with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]   Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Page 1 of 1