Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsSilver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYSilver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. Empty
PostSubject: Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.   Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Z A N A P A K U T O

▐♱ Japanese Name:楽観的結合
Rakukanteki ketsugō. English translation:Sanguine Bond.
♱:

▐♱ Sealed Description: Sanguine Bond in its sealed form is a long katana that has spikes around its edge. It's something that his division helped him create. A Chainsaw Zanpakuto, it can whirl the steel teeth around the edge fast enough to cut through woof with ease. Its long and slender form gives it that reach that other Zanpakuto's have, but the steel teeth give it a little bit of an edge at being able to parry and with a small chance of actually disarming the enemy if they don't expect the teeth and are not holding onto their weapons tightly.Sanguine Bond is a black and red colored Zanpakuto, the two colors alternating in swirls, each one having a different meaning to him. ♱:

▐♱ Release Phrase "An eye for an eye" ♱:

▐♱ Manifestation: Sanguine Bond manifests into a creature like no other. This creature is like himself, but bigger, and more friendly. Sanguine has a personality that makes others just like him instantly, even his enemies. He's a large anthro wolf like Silver, but instead of silver fur, his fur is a deep blood red. He wears nothing but a belt with a wolfs head on it, and a pair of pants, rather loose, but staying on easily. Sanguines cheery personality persists almost through anything, even if he's being scolded by Silver or in the middle of a battle. But, while in battle, Sanguines personality.. Shifts. He is still friendly and smiling, but that smiling takes on a more demonic look as the battle rages. As he is bathed in blood, he starts to want more, to do more damage, to just bathe fully in the blood of his enemies. Once the battle is over, and an hour or so has passed, Sanguine is back to normal, cheery and talking to Silver as though nothing happened. ♱:

▐♱ Inner World: Sanguines Inner world is different from mosts. It's an icy barren landscape, with harsh winds always blowing through it, bringing on a cold that could freeze over an unprotected body in minutes. It's a world that Sanguine and Silver both grew up in, as Sanguine was born in this world, and Silver grew up in a world much like this one. In this world, Silver and Sanguine have talks about what can and can't be done, usually taking up an entire meditation hour, if not longer. While they are talking, the two of them are usually training together mentally, testing each others strengths, as well as working on their weakness. Kido. They've had zero luck on it. Even so, the two of them train together in this world for a good hour or so a day, sometimes even taking a whole day to do so. ♱:

▐♱ Ice/Steel ♱:  

▐♱ Shikai Description: Once Silver activates Sanguine's Shikai, the Zanpakuto completely disappears into a flurry of snow that wraps around Silver. The snow collects around his body, slowly forming into pieces of armor that cover him from shoulders to toes, leaving only his head uncovered. The armor itself is a greyish color, like that of a snow heavy cloud. He no longer has a weapon with him, but his armor is covered in spikes, all intersecting in places and having no seeming pattern. ♱:

▐♱ Shikai Ability: The Shikai that Silver uses is meant to defends, but also give an offence to his defense. With the spikes on his armor, he can turn them on and make them starts running all across his armor, like his Zanpakuto's ability to whirl the spikes along the edges of it. If anyone attacks Silver, he can raise his whirling spike covered arms to block most attacks, and only resorting to blocking with his more heavily armored chest when faced up against a level three Zanpakuto user. Due to his Augmentations, he can take attacks from level two Zanpakuto users with his armor gloved hands with ease. If an enemy gets too close to the person he is protecting, he will fight against them with his armored fists, dealing massive damage with each strike thanks to his Bronze Skin and the whirling spikes on them. ♱:

▐♱ Bankai Description To be filled when Requirements are met. ♱:

▐♱ Bankai DescriptionTo be filled when Requirements are met ♱:

▐♱ Bankai AbilityTo be filled when Requirements are met ♱:

Techniques:
#40 Shikai #3
Name:Blood Ties
Class: Affliction.
Attributes:Instant, Augmentation, Offence.[/i]
When Blood Ties is activated, Silver can be linked up to two allies or enemies. Whenever Silver takes damage, he can turn a small portion of that damage into a healing or damaging effect, healing small wounds on allies (Shallow cuts, and bruises.) Or can inflict small damage from a distance to the two enemies. (I.E. Equivalent to a level 40 strike per hit). If Silver focuses this effect on one enemy or ally, that enemy takes a larger damage (I.E Equivalent to a level 60 strike.) Or heal a single ally's medium wound. (I.E. Non-fatal stabs, deep cuts.) Damage caps out at 45% per attack. Healing caps out at 30% Activation cost: 75. Upkeep per turn: 25
Range:60 meters.
Preparation:Single Post. Must have the blood of the enemy on the Shikai.

Post Durations: Three posts.
Cooldown: Five posts once ended.

#50 Shikai 2
Name: Supreme Verdict.
Class:Support.
Attributes:Instant, Augmentation, Recovery.
A Reiatsu ability used to cleanse a single target from Sensory type attacks or damage over time attacks such as poisons. Fully cleanses them but does not heal any wounds caused. Can stop Reiatsu draining abilities but does not restore what Reiatsu is lost. Activation cost: 75

Range:20 meters
Preparation:Instant.
Post Durations:One turn.
Cooldown: three turns.

60 Shikai #1
Name Unmovable Colossus.
Class:Defensive.
Attributes: Strategic, Augmentation.
When used, Silver Howls Zanpakuto, Sanguine Bond, detaches from him and makes a giant wall that protects up to three allies behind it. It can block anything level 60 and lower in Kido, and can stop a Zanpakuto and Hakudo level two user. The wall is wide enough and high enough to just get three behind it, and makes an all encompassing barrier around them. Can only be used on allies, cannot be used to trap enemies inside.'
Cost: 70 Reiatsu on activation. 25 per post.
Range:Close. 43 inches across, and nine feet tall..
Preparation: Single post.
Post Durations: Five posts.
Cooldown: nine posts.

#30 Shikai #4
Name:War Call -
Class:Support.
Attributes:Augmentation, Instant, Affliction.
' Effect 'When Silver takes damage from any source, he lets out a loud war cry, bolstering the allies around him, giving them increased power in Kido, Hakudo, and their use of their Zanpakuto, increasing its cutting power. Once used, each person gains a boost in a respective field that they chose themselves in their head. Increase in power caps out at 15%. Shunpo like abilities are increased by a single level if not already capped out at Level three. Level three abilities cannot be the target of this ability. 75 Reiatsu to cast, 25 Reiatsu every post.

Range:150 meters
Preparation:One post.
Post Durations:4 posts.
Cooldown:4 posts

#10 Shikai #5
Name: Dance of the Howling Wolf. -
Class:Defense.
Attributes:Strategic, Spiritual.
' Effect 'Silver stomps the ground, sending out a small wave of spiritual pressure to disrupt an enemies spell cast/enemy attack. Can target any number of enemies, but becomes less effective after seconds enemy, losing all strength after fourth enemy hit. First enemy, has been proven to knock off their feet if within thirty meters from the explosive force of it. Interrupts Kido levels 50 and below, while slowing the casting time of levels 51-70 by one post. Does not effect Level 80 and above Kido. 50 Reiatsu casting cost.

Range:50 meters. Knock back happens at 6 meters.
Preparation:1 post
Post Durations:1 post
Cooldown:6 posts

Last edited by Silver Howls on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

PostSubject: Re: Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.   Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Bump for completion.
Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.   Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Been very much looking forward to getting onto this one my friend. Lets get started shall we?

@Blood ties: Been looking at this, and I've decided that we should probably delve a little more mathematically into how these things should be approached. First things first, forming a connection to people. I would like this to either require their blood to be present on the armour of the Shinkai /or/ it could have been drawn during its sealed state. Either works. The next portion, assign a percentage of damage to be returned as a part of the ability. So, this would be most useful in the from of something like 25-45%. Going over 45% is a little 'ehh' in my books. I would also be inclined to state that per their level of mastery, if someone attacked with a lvl 3 sealed zan, it be considered at 30 kido power. Its clumsy, yes but it gives you a reference point for RP. Then think about how much converted damage you need for some of those effects. Range as well thanks mate, I consider long to be roughly 60meters. So I don't know if that's what you wanted.

-----

@Supreme Verdict: Gimme a precise range please. 15m is good.

-----

@Unmovable Colossus: Precise dimensions of the wall would better then saying 'it protects three allies' because then it would be more appropriate if the armour actually joined onto them - ya dig? If it does actually exist as a well, there would be nothing wrong at all with it being used to trap enemies in. Just making sure you know that.

We're gucci once all this is done. You know where to find me if you want to discuss things more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

PostSubject: Re: Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.   Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Adding this onto the previous post.

@War Call: Okay. As its a Shinkai I don't know about 300 meters, 150 is more reasonable. In terms of buffing various areas, I would reccomend detailing how it effects each individual one. Some of them will be the same, but if they decide to use it to buff Flicker then 15% isn't a useful measure. The ones you listed, Haduka, Kido and Zan can all be considered under the same one roughly.

@Dancing of The Howling Wolf: Lets pull down that range first. 50 is most appropriate. If you're going to be disrupting something what level of kido are you negating? Pull down the knock-back range somewhat as well. 5-10 meters, choose somewhere between those.
Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

PostSubject: Re: Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.   Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm content with this rather odd application.

Woe betide ye who ventures 'neath this bloody maw

for 'ere be monsters~

.........that's me saying approved by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.   Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Howls Zanpakuto Finished again.
Page 1 of 1