Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsSilver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYSilver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Silver Howls. Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) Empty
PostSubject: Silver Howls. Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.)   Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:20 am

Shinigami Template

Silver Howls

”What we fear in the night, is not what we don't know. But what we think we know.”

Shinigami Encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

Birth Name:ShadowFoot
Shinigami Aliases:Silver Wolf. Shadow Fang. Ice Wolf.
Birth Date:09/14/91
Rank Status:Third Seat

Affiliated Division:
12th Division.

Appearance: Silver is an anthro Wolf. He is Bipedal, but can easily run on all fours. He has the smell, and hearing of a wolf, giving him a slight advantage in those areas against others who don't. He usually wears dark clothing, making a shinigami's
Yukata perfect for him. He's six foot five, and has a lean build, like a wolf would. He has the wolf ears, nose, and muzzle, as well as the claws and pads on his feet. He has the eyesight of a wolf, giving him better sight in the night time, but only by a few degrees. His silver/grey coat makes it easy for him to hunt in winter time climates, making him one of the more perfect fighters for that time of year. With him making his home in the Science division, he has been given access to new ways to create weapons, and even to give him better senses as his Taicho and the only other person he has sworn to protect with his life experiment on him in a few ways. With each passing day, his senses are tuned in many ways, as well as some of them deadened. His senses each day are deadened in a few ways, turning him into a very viable juggernaut. Each day, his skin below his fur is hardened even more from the experiments that are performed on him. Soon, as time goes on, he will become one of the few shinigami that can actually take on other captains, but it is a long time coming.

Personality:Silver is a rather nice wolf. He prefers being alone, but has made exceptions to those in his division. His Taicho and Chui are two of the only ones he will actually show his true personality to. Anyone else would see a quiet, calm, deadly assassin before them, capable of killing his target without them knowing if he has the chance. Silver has been known to go out of his way to make sure that those around him that he likes are happy, even if it means that he won't be happy due to it. It gives him a sense of heartache when he sees someone he cares for sad and depressed, and he does what he can, to the best of his abilities to help. When silver is in a fight, his personality does an almost full one hundred and eighty degree turn, turning him from a quiet and nice wolf, to a ruthless killer, one that, if not on a mission of stealth, would gladly let his enemies know he was there right before he came at them with all his strength. He didn't care about status, and gave his whole strength to taking down each opponent, making sure that they do not survive if they aren't meant to.

Fighting Style

Combat Style Overview
Juggernaut.

—Shunpo
  • Level 2
    —Hakuda
  • Level 3
    —Reiatsu
  • Level 1
    —Zanapakuto
  • Level 3
    —Kido
  • Level 0

Once Upon A Time

History: Silver Howls, a wolf who took on a more.. Human look. Silver once started out as a simple pup, born and raised in the icy hell of the Tundra. Food was scarce, and pups died more often then they lived. Silver, known as ShadowFoot back then, was one of the few to survive and thrive in a way that others could not. He planned ahead, more so than the Alpha of the pack, and was able to secure food over the long winters. Soon, however, the Alpha set a plan to get rid of him, seeing him as a dangerous threat to his title. Little did he know, that this would propel ShadowFoot into the world that he now called home. After being driven from the territory, he set out on a quest, to find knowledge, to learn and to know. His quest brought him upon a very ancient looking stone slab. The Slab held nothing but runes on it, things that his mind at the time could never have been able to work out. But, what did happen still makes him think back and wonder. For lack of a better term, Holograms of those runes rose up and circled Shadow, as though they wanted him to read them. He was the first being to visit the slab in so long, that they granted him his wish. A way to find, and understand knowledge. He was given a form that was better suited to hold his new information, and one that would keep him going far longer than his pack would. After traveling all over, Silver Howls, having changed his name after being given his knew body, met his end in the one place he thought he would be safe, Next to knowledge in a library. There, he met a Shinigami who performed Soul Burial on him, bringing him to the world that he now lives in. There, he urged the Shinigami to teach him this, and to teach him everything he could learn. His quest for knowledge would never end, nor would he let his death hinder him. He has since become a member of the Twelfth Division of the Gotei and has learned so much. As he learns from the massive stores of information, he is also tasked with finding more, as well as protecting his Second in command, along with his Taicho. He has given his life over to his Taicho, letting him strengthen his body, as well as perform new experiments on him that no one else would ever even consider. He had already heard talk about a chainsaw in with the experiments and he wasn't sure how this would go. Time would tell with how much his body will change, for better or worse. The one thing he knows won't change, is that he will always protect his Second in Command, even at the cost of his own life.

Last edited by Silver Howls on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Howls. Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.)   Silver Howls.  Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:19 pm

I ah...

Approved
Back to top Go down

Silver Howls. Third Seat of the 12th Division. (Finished.)
Page 1 of 1