Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsFor the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYFor the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi Fusichou
Captain
Captain
Takashi Fusichou

Experience : 17

For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] Empty
PostSubject: For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers]   For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:58 am

((**OOC: Damien wishes me to note this is a sword fight only as Zanpakuto's haven't been approved.))

It was a quiet afternoon in the open field where the Rokubantai Taicho sat sipping on a cup of warm tea. He sat relaxed against the bark of a tall cherry blossom tree. His eyes were half open, bored as he set down the tea cup on the soft blanket above the grass. The area was a plains type where he sat; nothing but grass for miles. There were however, randomly planted cherry blossom trees throughout. They were oddly spaced and there was one in each vicinity. He picked a light brown biscuit from the stack he had. The man sat cross legged, native American style.

The shinigami had his hair tied back, as per usual. His black Haori, or Captain's uniform, was worn to keep him warm. Underneath, he wore the typical sleek black japanese style robes. To his right was a small red blanket which rested a few items on it. There was a few tea cups, a tea pot, and some biscuits that he had out. The shingami seemed all too relaxed as he sat in the arena. There was a calming sensation about the air around here, he wasn't sure what though. He felt the presence of his companion pushing against him as he sat.

His Zanpakuto was nudged between his left forearm and his upper shoulder; resting against his left side. His eyes were as bored as ever as they looked out into the distance. He blinked once as he raised the tea cup with his right hand. The wind blew, a gentle breeze which pushed Takashi's white hair to the left. He watched as a few petals of the tree scattered out. It was his day off and he felt oddly relaxed today. This area unfortunately was a popular training spot. It was also a sparing ground that was notorious. However, the shinigami simply loved it for its serene beauty. He sipped carefully on the warm tea; he could really sit here all day.
Back to top Go down
Coniko
Human
Human
Coniko

Experience : 9

For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers]   For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:22 pm

The wind fluttered as Coniko walked around the woods. He was just talking a regular walk around. The wind picked up his pink hair which was almost the same color as the blossoms in the trees. He went back to his book on 100 ways to take out an eye. It was very interesting to Coniko especially number 17. Where you put salt and a hook on a sponge then you just brush the eye and pop. Simple he wanted to try it out on some people but he at the moment had no subjects.

What a shame he just finished the day with X. He wandered around a bit gettings passed some brush and wala. His favorite spot this small pond where you can here and see critters all around. He saw a bunny and picked it up. He then began to pet it and put it down. He then walked around the pond to see its full magnificence. Then Coniko got a text message from fake girlfriend. The message said "Im lonely without your touch come visit me~" Coniko instantly got a chill and decided to chill out.

He walked and walked until he found himself in an opened space. Where his presence was met with another. He could see his sword rested up against him. The man wasn't from X he has info on everyone from X. He also didn't see any hole so he wasn't a Hollow. So the only reasonable explanation was he is a Soul Reaper. He didn't have any problems with them at the moment so he walked up to him. Meeting eyes to eyes. Sizeing the man up. He couldn't base him so he sat down with his book.

"Mind to spare some tea?"

Coniko looked at the man with a air head look. Well it was a regular look. Until his phone rang violently. Coniko already knew who it was and didn't want to look at the sea of text that woman just made. Probably filled with shark emojii and drugs. Which Coniko still didn't know what it was. It was indeed a challenge but sometimes Coniko just wanted to ask her what it was. But that would ruin the hunt. And to Coniko to hunt wad everything. Well the catch as also well but in this case both mattered equally.
Back to top Go down

For the Hell of It [Open PVP to any Numbers]
Page 1 of 1