Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Death [Open] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsDeath [Open] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYDeath [Open] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Death [Open]

Go down 
+2
Nanatsu-O
Yuri Aoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:59 pm

The breeze was like a herd of migrating buffaloes. A strange comparison but that is how it felt. Their stampeding feet whipped the pitch black hair of the Yuri Aoi. She stood near the edge of Soukyoku Hill. Here in the howl of the wind she found silence, a place to think. Keen as her senses were she let her 5 senses be lulled to sleep. Her eyes closed, her body felt weightless. In her inhibition she tilted her head upwards, looking high up into the sky. She could however never be free. Trapped in this crystallis as an excuse for a baby. The air refused to give her flight.

Her eyes lit up first in contempt but gradually to acceptance then to indifference. Soukyoku the execution hills. Though not on the highest point, near to it's peak was a tower held in place by several dozen clothes. The tower was nothing to live in, rather it resembled a poll, it's smooth figure piercing the howling winds. This pole was called Soukyoku. To everyone but Death and Another individual, this was the Execution Zanpakuto reserved for criminals in the highest order. However Yuri knew the true nature of it, where it really came from. How it came to be in this world.

Today as always she appeared unarmed, her long hair trailing behind her in the wind. Her eyes trained on the Halberd as she walked past it. Silent, the only sounds it made were the binding cloths that flapped their mouths. "Do not Resent me for your faults." She walked down from the peak, the howling winds become irrelevant behind her. This place might as well have been called the Bloody Cliff but who still alive knew.

She walked, her shoes leaving an imprint on the sand. This place no grass grew. Sa Yuri Aoi, Commander of the Soul Reaper forces known as the Gotei. Today she was in the mood she always was. Indifferent. Where were her Captains. Akuma Jaaku, Getsu Teku-Ji and Nanatsuo-Izanagi. They had been informed to meet her here. She waited facing downards to the only path that led to Soukyoku.

Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:40 am

The eyes of the one they now call Jushiro, as reference to his white spiky mane like hair moved along gently. It was a little bit windy on this day of days, and the Shinigami was on a mission of sorts. In spite of this, Nanatsu-O, also had other business to attend to. So while Yuri was making her way down from the hill. Nanatsu-O was making his own way to meet her. His steps remained as casual as ever. If anything, the Shinigami was more interested in the happenings around the Seireitei. The man was beginning to grow fond of quite a few things, and wanted to see even more development. Jushiro's steps was filled was a stint of uneasiness, and although the man showed no signs of fear. He simply could not help but think about past times. The events that transpired all those years, was one of the main reasons he underwent so many changes.

There was a sense of longing, and it was growing more and more intense. Yuri Aoi, the first reaper of souls. It only made sense that she was the one leading the relatively newly formed Gotei. It wouldn't be long before they laid eyes on each other now. His steps remained quiet, as he approached the bridge connecting the Soukyoku hill and the Seireitei. The red glow from behind the mask could be seen as Nanatsu-O came to an halt. Where were the others that was suppose to be present? Jushiro could tell that only Yuri had arrived, and wasn't too far away from himself. The leader of the Junibantai soon tapped his left hand on the hilt of his Zanapakuto. He was waiting now, but not before taking a few more steps in order to move into the shade. While standing on his own, the Captain began thinking about his Fuku Taicho and San Seki. The shenenigans that went on inside the 12th Division quarters can be most hilarious at times.

The cyborg maintained his position, and it was quite obvious to see that Nanatsu now held a quasi human form. Half man, and probably half beast in his own right. The black mask being worn by Nanatsu-O soon manifested a grin. His usual fox grin had become present for all to see now. The man could almost count each and everyone of Yuri's footsteps as she took them. He'd been counting, but he was unknowingly doing so. His right index finger rose up and pointed upward, meanwhile a concentration of energy manifested on his finger tip. It was Kido energy, but it wasn't violent, it was almost as if he was manipulating demon magic out of sheer boredom now. "Do you know the story? Its about a man who died after being cut by death itself. But alas, said man was reborn, but this time he was stronger than ever. Its one of my favorites". The Shinigami stated allowed while his left hand kept tapping away at the hilt of his weapon. The Kido energy on his finger tips soon subsided and was no more.

The Shinigami released a most exasperated sigh, now obviously tired of waiting. After all, the Captain had some important things that needed to be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:41 am

"I'm not too fond on analogies, Jushiro."

She looked down upon him her eyes glaring for the briefest of moments her eyes revealed to be red. But as sudden as it had come her glare was gone. Her Reiatsu did not bombard him nor did it manifest in a suffocating cloud. It was only her eyes. Intimidation with superior spiritual pressure was child's play. She had no time for such. She was never the type to waste energy. She stood in front of the Executioner's Halberd. Nanatsu-o Izanagi, the genius inventor that came out of nowhere. Obtaining knowledge that surpassed many if not all. A mysterious man who had volunteered his service to the cause of the Gotei. However He wasn't who he claimed to be. His Real name was Jushiro Izanagi one of the 20 original shinigami. He should have been dead over a 1000 years ago.

"I don't know how but you should be inside this pillar with the rest of your brother's and sisters."
She considered him for a moment, her eyes looking down at him from her vantage point. Yes, it was him. His reiatsu, his scent, his aura they were all there. Even the hour clock he had above his head. It was him alright. The line where she had culled him clean in two, she could see it as well. His body now replaced with machinery he felt slightly different, stronger one might say. But Yuri would have a different opinion, he was weaker than before. Like her, he had been forced to be downgraded into a Shinigami. His soul, it was damaged there had been a crude job in patching it back up but some things simply could not be replaced.

"Your existence, I shall not ask of it. Quite frankly your level of intellect is hard to come by. For one, I do not want to know what sickly alchemy you have practised to achieve it but, you are on borrowed time Mister Izanagi." The hourglass had long been emptied. Yet a single grain of sad was stuck in the waist, refusing to go down. Her left arm extended outward to the sides. An invisible attendant came to light, a shadowy figure draped in black bowed to her, presenting a sword to the Captain Commander. The blade was drawn slowly, the length of it was of an old design, unlike the smaller kinds the younger and new generation used. How easy it would be to simply tap the glass and break it but... she had her orders.

With the blade drawn on her left she stabbed the base of the executioner's blade. Normally it would have been impossible to even scratch it. However the blade pierced it like the soft flesh of a peach. From the slit a blue liquid leaked itself out, spiralling and squirming like a worm. This blue entity it was a soul or at least parts of one whole. " I have been told to return half of it back to you" A 1/4 of the soul would find it's way home to the Cyborg, naturally drawn back to is whole piece. The rest would be returned at a later time. She retracted her blade the wound immediately closing. Her attendant took back her sword and once again faded away like a lie in the light.

"Welcome to the Gotei, Nanatsu-o Izanagi."

All this would be events secret to any other prying eye and ear. All other captains were yet to even come to the base of the Mountain side. Her welcome was genuine, she would be keen to work with this strange cyborg known as Nanatsu-o.

Back to top Go down
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human
Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:50 am

Excuse the existence of this character and please continue the topic around him never having existed...

Last edited by Akuma Jaaku on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:32 pm

"As serious as ever I see. Someone needs to get laid, might loosen ya up a lil. I would volunteer, but its too much work tryin' fix a broken woman. Right, Yuri Sotaicho?". Serious he was, and at the same time he was teasing, with a slight hint of sarcasm. Nanatsu-O's head rose and the eyes behind the mask met Yuri's own. Hers was crimson like his, but they obviously had their own differences and unique traits. That much was obvious, but Nanatsu-O could not help the banter that will soon transpire between them. It was rather symbolic watching Yuri stood before the executioner's blade. It represented something from Izanagi's past, a past life that was a millennia old. The old tale is what the man wanted to remind Yuri of, but her knickers was now all in a twist. The mention of Izanagi's brothers and sisters saw the man pause for a moment. Before manifesting a fox grin on his face, the man made light of heart what was said to him. To think Yuri would distance herself from her brothers and sisters. She had just now disowned all of them, and at the same time managed to group Izanagi with them too.

"They were once yer brothers and sisters too. But now yer seemed to have forgotten that. Alas, I shant cast them away, I shall embrace all that they stood for". Nanatsu-O unlike Yuri decided not to distance himself from what transpired in the past. He would embrace it, live with it and learn from it. Nanatsu-O tried not to stir up old feelings, since such things could be bad for business. The Captain chose to relax instead, and take in everything. It was lovely, feeling the wind brush against his skin. Nanatsu-O was reminded that his body was once broken, and it took a long time to properly repair it. And since he couldn't exactly return it to its former glory. The Shinigami had to experiment a little in order to have a fully functioning body.
That was now neither here nor there, since it did not matter. But then Yuri, madam Sotaicho had to go and step on Izanagi's toes so to speak. Borrowed time? Was he missing something here? Was there a secret being kept between certain individuals?

"Are ya threatening me, Yuri Aoi?". Izanagi's mask manifested a facial expression of a raised eyebrow, with a question mark in the center of his face. The mask being worn was most comical to say the least, aiding in projecting Izanagi's feelings. Then there it was, a sign of a possible threat to follow up Izanagi's question. The attendant presenting Yuri's sword was a sketchy figure, but Nanatsu-O was ready, just in case Yuri felt like dancing a little. But before any dancing could convene, Yuri instead presented Nanatsu-O with a gift, but it was in small portions. The piercing of the executioner blade could only mean one thing. The blue entity was something Nanatsu-O was all too familiar with to say the least. A wide and gleeful grin manifested on the surface of the black mask. The very small piece of the puzzle found its way to Izanagi, and was absorbed into his being. There was a groan of Ecstasy, and at that very moment, Izanagi felt an overwhelming presence that took hold of his soul. He was a slave to it, and soon enough this presence blended with his soul, thus increasing his powers a little. And as a result, Izanagi's spiritual pressure rose to some frightening proportions. Before it subsided once more.

"Tis my pleasure being here, Sotaicho". The man declared while smiling at the woman. Before along, another Captain was on the scene, and it would soon appear that this was turning into a meet and greet now. A most shady figure he was, and he was a smoker too. A nasty habit to have, but Izanagi could not fault the man at all. "Yer got a live wire here, Sotaicho. But its a pleasure to meet ya all the same, Akuma Taicho of the Nibantai. I am Nanatsu-O Izanagi, Junibantai Taicho. But you can call me Jushiro, just remember to show a bit of respect when ya address me in any way shape or form. Capiche?". Izanagi was now expecting a few more Captains to turn up and meet each other. In truth, Izanagi could not wait to conclude this meeting. He had other important things to do after all.
Back to top Go down
Takashi Fusichou
Captain
Captain
Takashi Fusichou

Experience : 17

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:51 am

There was a distinct tapping noise which emitted from near the white hair individual. He sat relaxed, supported by the cushion-like leather seat. Leaning forward, the stretching leather emitted a characteristic noise. In his left hand, he held a case file in a manilla folder. In his right, was a black pen which tapped against his deck. His blue diamond like eyes fell upon the white papers in front of him. This man, Shinsumo Gokuro, had allegedly murdered two female's in Rugonkai nearly two weeks ago. He was only captured a few days ago, confessing to his crimes. However, it didn't seem to add up that he was the killer, despite the confession. The trapping intensified as Takashi's bored eyes scanned the pages.

He sniffled as the light of daybreak crept through the window in his office. He narrowed his eyes slightly at the emerging light. Takashi Fushichou had one defining thing about him, it was that his expression was always the same. The Captain always seemed to have a bored and near expressionless face. He raised his right hand, ceasing his rhythmic tapping. Instead, he pulled on his patched up Taichou coat, fixing it somewhat. In that moment, a black creature encircled around Takashi. It floated a moment before descending down to the raised right hand. The man kept quiet for a moment before clasping the case file and setting it upon his desk.

Rising up from his seated position, he made his way past his desk; only after pushing his chair back in the proper place mind you. With his hands to his side, he looked as bored as ever as he made his way out to his secretary. "Misaki, please do hold all inquiries of others regarding myself in any way. I have currently been summoned by Sotaichou, and am departing now; much appreciated." He said before he made his way towards the area past the execution platform. It took him nearly 10 minutes to arrive, Takashi hated being late; punctuality and order was his passion. In any case, he arrived at the scene, pushing open the doors.

The sound of crushing sand against flip flips echoed throughout the room as the shinigami made his appearance. White hair tied back, horizontal scars on his left and right cheek. Takashi wore the seek black shinigami uniform. Over it was the overly patched up Rokubantai Haori. With a bored expression, he entered. As he did, he noticed a fellow white hair with a mask. To his right was a man whom held a cigar in his hand. Takashi simply blinked as he looked up towards the Sotaichou. He stood at an equal distance between them all as he bowed down respectfully towards them; addressing them simultaneously. "Rokubantai Taichou, Fushichou Takashi. A pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance".

Takashi lifted his head, looking around at everyone whom seemed to be getting acquainted. His eyes were as bored as ever and his expression didn't have much to show. He didn't speak much and perhaps he was a bit cocky. The new taichou felt pride of his skill, defeating a great number of enemies previously; though not all victories. His love of battle stemmed from his immense desire to protect. In any case, he looked towards Yuri Sotaichou, he was summoned here for a reason and she would make it clear soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:33 pm

"Jest as you wish Izanagi, rejection is a pain. You are but half a man downstairs."

Her senses briefly took them to the base of the mountain, finally the other captains began to move their sorry asses. What was with these young ones, was it their human nature still entwined to their souls? However she still had some privacy with the cyborg.

"Brothers and Sisters maybe. But what they stood for can cut bonds stronger than blood. Treasure what you have now Izanagi." The hourglass above his head rotated and the sands again began to slowly trickle down into the empty bowl. He would be the first to be cut the Reaper's blade and live. A 1000 years ago there had been a civil war among the first of Death Keepers. Some stood for what they were created for but many found a banishing freedom by indulging themselves in foolish godly play. Their childish antics of rebellion had given birth to a new disgusting breed.

"Don't forget what was created by them."
This was no threat, Yuri was not the one to idle herself with threats and warnings. Soon the first captain had come up. A young one, still hot in the head and still decades to go. He was the second generation captain of the Assassination division. His father had been the previous Captain, now his son had replaced him. Nepotism. But he was best one to fill the shoes out of the pool of toddlers.

"At least brothers and sisters had the common decency of a proper greeting."
It had not been long she had said this that another young captain greeted the two older and one younger shinigami in the similar ways. Times had changed perhaps she was the on outdated but there were traditions that were fundamental in life. "Has everyone eaten?" She was serious about this question, friend or foe, there were times when things were hard even humans had the decency to ask if someone had eaten. Hunger was a real thing.

"Izanagi Taicho, Fusichou Taicho this is Akuma Jaaku, son of the Previous Nibantai Taicho. Jaaku-Taicho though you hold the same rank both the captains present here hold seniority in terms of years on you. They have experienced more than you and both surpass even the service of your father." The introduction of the newest captain was over. The only one that was not present was the fool from the 11th division and the doctor from the 4th. She wondered if he was capable of leading the combat regiment but she would trust her captains.

"Onto official business. Izanagi-Taicho how goes the establishment of your Research Facilities? Collaborate with the 4th division if help is needed. You have promised me a monitoring system to keep an accurate score on souls. Jaaku-Taicho until then please take Kenpachi when he arives and assess the situation in the human world. Has the 6th division found the culprit behind the murders?" She would ask all of them, her words at a steady pace, not to fast or too slow.

Back to top Go down
Damien Colmillo
Captain
Captain
Damien Colmillo

Experience : 6

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:45 pm

-Squad 11 Barracks-
Damien was in his bed. He wasn't really wearing anything at the moment, nor were the girls that laid next to him. He was just knocked out from the long night that had occurred. He was exhausted and had no true motive as to why get up from the bed. However, his rest was destroyed when a crew of the members of his squad barged into his private chamber and shouted at him to wake up.

"Captain! Wake up!" Shouted foolish Squad member 1.

"Get your ass off the damm bed!" Ordered foolish Squad member 2.

And with that, Damien's peaceful moments of sleep were shattered into a thousand pieces. He groggily opened his deep bleu eyes before sneering at his two subordinates. After he got up from the bed he released his spiritual pressure and made his two subordinates bow down due to the intensity of his power.

"What is the meaning of this! Why have you two insects disturbed my slumber?" Scoffed a mad Damien who crossed his arms and stood up from the bed.

"Sir, the Commander has requested your presence in an official captains meeting at the Soukyoku Hill." choked foolish Squad member 1 as Damien decided to stop bullying his two subordinates and ceased releasing his spiritual pressure.

Well why didn't you just come here and say that, instead of barging in like that!" Shouted Damien as he dismissed his two officers with a flick of his hand, snapped his fingers so the two girls on his bed also left the room and prepared to get his clothes ready. His outfit consisted of a black standard soul reaper outfit and a sleeveless captain's haori, which was currently in a very damaged and tattered state. His zanpakuto was slugged over his shoulder and his hair was pushed backwards with a few tuffs of hair pushing forward. Afterwards he flash stepped to the Sokyoku Hill where the captains meeting was being held at.

-Sokyoku hill-

Upon arriving to the place, Damien noticed the presence of the other captains, including the commanders. He knew he was late but he just shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the spot where the other captains were.

"I've rather we keep the formalities short. For any of you who don't know me I am Damien Colmillo,  first and original Captain of Squad 11 and also the first Kenpachi of this organization, at your service." smirked Damien as he nonchalantly walked towards the Commander. He easily towered over most Captains and had a wild, brutal and almost destructive appearance.

"Why the hell have I been summoned! I was sleeping for God's sake, you better have a good reason for me to be here, Commander!" Barked Damien as he looked, literally, down at the Commander. He wasn't really disrespecting her, more like manifesting his frustrations. Regardless, she would probably see that he wasn't actually pissed off at her, so she had no reason to get pissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Getsu
Captain
Captain
Getsu

Experience : 150

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:52 pm

A beautiful creature it was, Making its way through the air unwavering in its objective to reach the captain commander herself. A Jigokucho or "hell butterfly" for those not to savvy with the words. Reiatsu trickled behind the butterfly as it graced the right shoulder of the captain commander. As it landed on her shoulder a message would feed into the captain commander "Yuri excuse my absence I seem to be a tad bid busier than I had expected to be on this day. You can send back the briefing of said meeting through this Jigokucho which I named Aoi. As for Jushiro send him to me when you're finished with him, I have a task that suits his savvy" - Getsu
Back to top Go down
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human
Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:40 am

Excuse the existence of this character and please continue the topic around him never having existed...
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 7:55 pm

The court jester was in full force, exchanging lyrical blows with the Sotaicho was always a fun thing to do. This had been going on long before the formation of the Gotei as we know it today. On those rare occasions when Nanatsu-O would come across Yuri. The man would always see fit to tease the woman a little. A strange thing, but that was very much part of his own personality trait. The fox grin remained as Nanatsu-O began remembering the past times. It wasn't all bad as Yuri was making it out to be. But the bad does seem to have outweighed the good deeds done by his brothers and sisters. There was a moment of nostalgia, and perhaps for most Shinigami, it would be best if they remained ignorant of the facts. Even so, the Junibantai Taicho could not help but utter a few words, that should have remained as thoughts. "If only ya knew just how much I've improved downstairs". These words was uttered under his breath, not wanting to prolong things for too long. After all, Yuri must have summoned the Captains for a very good reason, right?

Yuri's words made the man think back a little, pondering what may have been. What if Yuri had failed her mission to rid the realms of the wicked death gods? The lords of war could even now be reigning supreme, and no doubt it would have been left for Nanatsu-O to clean it up. Alas, things worked out just fine, and Yuri can be certain that Nanatsu-O would never forget what was created by his fallen brothers and sisters. The elite guards of the Seireitei was edging closer and closer now, and it was quite exciting too. Who knows what the future held for the Gotei protection squads? It was looking good so far, with more and more potential Shinigami constantly being recruited. A governing body was also set to be put in place. But before such discussions can be held, it would be more prudent to iron out a few details first. Another white haired fella was on the scene, but his demeanor and attitude was totally different compared to Nanatsu-O's. He seemed far more respectable, and for that reason, Nanatsu-O would also show respect.

His head dipped ever so slightly in a bow to the Rokubantai Taicho. "The pleasure is all mine, Taicho of the Rokubantai". Nanatsu-O stood up straight now, his eyes scanning the area, collecting data even as he stood there. Takashi's facial expression brought a smile to Izanagi's face. The Captain seemed like a dangerous fellow and of course Takashi was. The black mask on Izanagi's face once again manifested a make shift facial expression. The left eyebrow was painted as being raised, due to the Sotaicho's question. Was she actually concerned by whether or not they had eaten? Nanatsu-O could not help but release a slight chuckle before nodding in a positive manner. It was now time for official business, and Nanatsu-O had his own personal input into the whole situation. "The research facilities are going according to plan. But the funding is a bit low. For ya see, I am feeling somewhat selfish at the moment.

While I can appreciate what the other divisions are doing. It goes without saying, that in order for us to be at full functionality, the Junibantai has to be in top shape. I have a few things, more like gadgets that I wanna share with my fellow Shinigami. As for the monitoring system, its approaching its completion. What we have right now is a BETA system, savvy? Also, if ya don't mind, I wish to take on a mission to the world of the living. If it pleases yer that is, Sotaicho".
Izanagi had his own selfish reasons for wanting to visit the world of the living. That, and he also wanted to find new ways to better protect the Gotei from outside influences.

"Fusichou Taicho, is there any..". Izanagi was soon interrupted by the arrival of the Juichibantai Taicho. Izanagi hadn't officially met the man yet, but he could tell that was the so called Kenpachi. Just when Nanatsu-O wanted to know more about the murders, the man had to come and interrupt. Not only that, but it would appear this man was more brawn than brains to say the least. His sudden outburst was most amusing and at the same time suicidal. But before Izanagi could address the issue, a certain hell butterfly came fluttering in to deliver a message. It would appear that the Yonbantai Captain had excused himself from the meeting. All the better, it gave Izanagi a lot more time to address another issue. "Damien Colmillo, Juichibantai Taicho. I can see yer not very smart. Hell, such insolence won't do, na-uh. Sotaicho, if I were to teach this one a lesson, would yer return to me what was taken a long time ago?".

The Kenpachi of this current generation had a rather imposing figure. He appeared strong, and bold to say the least. But the bigger they are the harder they tend to fall. In truth, Nanatsu-O was trying to save the Kenpachi from the punishment he himself received all those years ago. But we shall see if she was in a good mood or not.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:32 pm

It was a welcoming thought that the Research division was going as planned. However he asked for more funding. He was a greedy man, always wanting to start secret side projects for his own amusement. In the past he may have created and discovered things that were detrimental but as of late he had yet to do something stupid. She thought about his request. The number of patients in the 4th division were not significant, nor were they in any need of surplus medicine. If the food meant for the hospital wards were to be given to the 11th division then the funding for the food for her brutes could go to research. However it would be unfair to re-route everything from a division that relied on eating a lot. Her division they were mostly pencil pushers, some funding could be pulled out from there if the leisure of fancy coffee beans were taken away. Everyone would have to pitch in, the 2nd division would have to make do with one less excursion to the Hueco Mundo for a training excercise. The 6th division would have to shut down some of their secret units that were not producing results. All this she would speak with her captains and send an official statement but first she needed to answer another of the Jester's requests.  

"You may go with the Rokubantai Taicho." She nodded, she also wanted to ask something of the 6th division captain until she was interrupted by the idiot of a brute. To top things all off the 4th division captain had the audacity to send a hell butterfly to excuse himself. He could have dropped in for a brief moment if not send his lieutenant in place. The Kenpachi was way out of line. He flaunted his powers as the combat regiments captains. If only he knew he his true nature of his ranking. Some shapes fit in many slots so they let shapes that can only fit in one slot fill first. Then he had the audacity to speak out of line.

"Why the hell have I been summoned! I was sleeping for God's sake, you better have a good reason for me to be here, Commander!"

"Nani?" Her voice was ice cold. The shade under them would move, towering, then a blur and then it disappeared. Let him be an example. Nanatsu-o would have to recollect his soul some other time. A club of a tree dwarfing the captains to little children was thrown with a single hand. It would be the stick used to punish the 11th division captain, there was no target he was simply the target. The tree was safe to say a large thick breed used to construct the very centre pillar of Seireitei's towers. 10 or so meters apart from brute and the captain? Maybe then but not now. Regardless of the tree's homerun Yuri would be still short of finishing her lesson. The power of the first born a glimpse of it her left palm open would volt through the brute's face and give him a lesson on how to bow in front of his superiors. Of course she would have not done this if there were any of the subordinates around. Seeing your captains face on the ground licking dirt wasn't something you or your captain wanted to see. All this would be executed in a burst of speed.

"I know, Colmillo-kun that you learn faster through muscle memory."

Back to top Go down
Takashi Fusichou
Captain
Captain
Takashi Fusichou

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Food. The Sotaichou wanted to know if everyone had eaten yet. Truthfully, Takashi had a light breakfast only half an hour ago. The white hair captain stood poised, his expression never changing. His half closed looking eyes glanced at Izanagi Taichou. He noted that the man had been respectful to him, he wouldn't forget that. Blue diamond like eyes then fixed upon the Sotaicho. The question of the culprit in question was brought to light. There was a brief pause as he was asked the question, the shinigami processed his thoughts for a moment; it was quite early mind you.

"Shinsumo Gokuro has been apprehended as the Rugonkai convulsive killer. Gokuro seems to be mentally crippled to a degree. He has been charged with class 1 soul slaughter. The death of reported: Miss Mizushi Hokiro, Miss Hotaru Sojuro, and Miss Mizumi Kurama are listed as his crimes. These women all testified against Gokuro in addition to his brother, Shinsumo Kaji. A day ago, Gokuro confessed his crimes. However..". There was a pause in Takashi's speech, he let the silence fill the space in which they stood.

"I believe he is not the Rugonkai Convulsive Killer. There is something I must first confirm. A great deal of suspicion is arising, my own perception is unnerved. As such, I have delayed the case for one more week.". Takashi gave a slight bow towards the Sotaicho before raising his head. "I hope you will trust my judgement". It was then that Takashi's gaze fell upon Izanagi Taicho. He listened to the man speak of his division. It was clear to him that it was a vital part of their society. It was also interesting to note the mask he wore, it wasn't in Takashi's nature to judge; he just thought it was cool. It was then that a mission to the Human World was decided; Takashi nodded in agreement. It appeared as though Izanagi wished to address him, but he was cut off by the appearance of yet another captain.

This was was far more brash, unpolished, and held true to his words. Though impatient and perhaps too aggressive, Takashi sensed his type would be honest. He simply blinked as the man addressed the Sotaicho, he didn't have much to say. Instead, he listened as the man seemed more intent on his sleep then the workings of society. However, the Rokubantai taicho kept his mouth shut, simply observing with bored eyes. It seemed however, that not everyone would be as quiet as he was going to be. Izanagi Taicho seemed to wish to take the title that was that of Kenpachi and see this new captain punished. Even worse, the Sotaicho seemed to want to make a spectacle of things; oh boy.

Takashi looked at her as she questioned what he had just said; the 'nani?' was enough to deduce what she meant. It was then that she had gathered something of a large tree that she held with only one arm. Truthfully, this was the white hair's first time seeing the Sotaicho's abilities first had. His knees instantly bent slightly, dipping down. He pushed off his feet, angling his body slightly, propelling himself to the right; he didn't wish to have the tree fall upon him. Landing a few meters away from the gargantuan tree, Takashi stood nonchalantly as ever. It was then that he noted the attack which came in towards Damien's face. Regardless of its accuracy, Takashi would let out a soft sigh through his nostrils. It wasn't in his character to speak, he would await to see how things turned out from here before he took any sort of action; even speaking.

Back to top Go down
Damien Colmillo
Captain
Captain
Damien Colmillo

Experience : 6

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 am

Damien's Shikai Release Theme ( CLICK ME):

"Lose yourself to oblivion!"

Shouted Damien as he took out his zanpakuto and activated his shikai. The movement was enough that he managed to create his flames and gain his demonic greatsword just in time to burn down the tree he was attempted to be hit with. Not only that, but the ground around him started to burn down and the air around him began to get hot, sticky and heavy. It wasn't an exaggeration to see how this man had become a captain since a fiery explosion of flames danced around him like demons worshiping their master. At the moment he had everything to make himself look like a true demon. He had the massive built, the pure, psychotic grin of a bloodthirsty brute, the fiery aura of spiritual energy that sprawled from him and the hazy, mesmerizing whippings of the wreathing, snaking flames that enveloped him, surely backed upped his position as Captain  of Squad 11. As the flames reduced his surroundings to cinders, the tall, demon-like Damien smirked at the Captain-Commander with a villainous, defiant look and sneered arrogantly before quenching his flames down by re-sealing his Zanpakuto.

"You must excuse myself and my awfully rude behavior Sir. Anyways, could you please fill me in as to the why of our meeting? I'm a bit late as you can see and I do wsh to be a productive part of the discussions." Smiled Damien as he recomposed his savage appearance to his more elegant, and friendly one. It was as if he had a bad case of Jeckyl and Hyde, with the pre-shikai state being the Jeckyl to his post-release Hyde. He seemed apologetic enough and even made a bowing motion to show his respect towards the Head-Captain.

"Again, my apologies for my rude disposition. I was however napping back at my chambers, and you know how tempestuous I get whenever my sleep is disturbed. Now, if we can, let us forget about the inconvenience and move on shall we?" addressed Damien with an almost gentlemanly set of mannerisms. He took his place back with his fellow captains and assumed business by finally turning the other cheek and looking past the incident.

Shikai Damien Face ( Anger) :
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:12 pm

The situation was quickly over, what madness the Kenpachi had in mind it did not concern Yuri. Though in hindsight it was probably better that Damien was unable to release his Shikai. If he had further challenged her she too would gladly meet his insolence. He meant well one could guess, he was just slow of mind, being used to his subordinates. But he would learn today that there was a such thing called a limit. He would need to stop this drinking habit if it meant he was crazy enough to challenge the Captain Commander and to release an premature Zanpakuto.

The tree would whack him off his feet, Yuri wouldn't bury his face but just simply fling the rude one off a few distances and send him rolling the sand a bit. He was still a captain, she would respect that. However next time she wouldn't be so lenient. "Nanatsu-o Taicho you're also official in charge on discipline of the Juichibantai taicho and his upbringing." She would turn to the Rokubantai, nodding her head in a short bow. At least not all the tomatoes were not spoiled. There was a bright future for Takashi-taicho.

"Takashi-Taicho I trust your judgement and will permit you free reign in methods for this investigation. However another day may mean another victim please see an end to the murders."

She would then address Damien once more. "Damien-kun, I would like to see the co-ordination of the 11th division. I believe in your leadership and skills as the Commander of the Combat Regiment. However to be direct your current behaviour has me worried. A training exercise between two groups please."

She still trusted the man but his state of mind and drinking habits could be a problem in the future. Seireitei had known peace for well, as long as these new captains had been around but it did not mean no attack would come. If they were attacked the combat regiment commander was having a hangover and having a failing judgement to attack poorly, it would mean the downfall of the the court guards.

"Izanagi-Taicho you are free to travel to the human world for your investigation. If Takashi Taicho has the time to go I would like you to assess the outside threats as well. Thank you for your attendance gentlemen. Now if you will excuse me, you may take your leave."

ooc: So Damien Razz Role Playing 101.

Make sure your zanpakuto and character update is complete before trying to release your Zanpakuto xD. an unapproved ability will not be allowed to be used IC. Same goes for Character updates.

Secondly read all the actions performed on your character. Even if your zanpakuto were to be approved you failed to react to my hand. You may think the wall of flames would automatically block it but in RP such details must be mentioned. ^^

But everyone goes through these initial mistakes. I do really like your character though, you stay true to his brute and loud spoken nature. So keep that up xD

Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:36 pm

"I gotta be in charge of this retard? Tch, so annoying. But I guess it can't be all that bad, can it?". Nanatsu-O thought while taking note of what transpired between the Sotaicho and the Kenpachi. It all happened so fast, and if Nanatsu-O knew it would have been like that. The man would have refrained from nominating his services in order to teach Damien a lesson. Not much at all had been said, or needed to be said after the Sotaicho gave out her instructions. The Captain looked towards Takashi and uttered a few words. "I guess we ought to get moving, right? I will meet ya at the Senkaimon gate in a few moments from now. The meeting was a real eye opener wouldn't ya say?". And there it was again, that same fox grin manifesting on that menacing black mask of his. Izanagi waved goodbye to his fellow Captains before walking off in the opposite direction. The Captain will be at the Senkaimon gate in a little while, for now though, he wanted to enjoy the scenery a little bit more. Permission for mission to the world of the living was a success. Izanagi rejoiced on the inside, though doing well to not show his excitement. The man had butterflies so to speak, since it had been quite a while since he visited the world of the living. And so off he went, away from the area, staying clear of the beasts that was his fellow men.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Takashi Fusichou
Captain
Captain
Takashi Fusichou

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:27 am

It appeared that the meeting had come to a conclusion; a violent one at that however. In any case, Takashi would bow towards the Sotaicho. She seemed to have placed her faith within him to carry out a task. It appeared as though she wished for him to find the culprit as soon as possible; a very fair thing to ask at that. "I will indeed do so. Thank you for placing your trust within me Sotaicho.". It was then that he looked towards Damien Taicho and the others. It appeared as though 'he' hadn't come here yet; oh well. Takashi figured he would stop by after he completed 'that'. Once that was complete, he could continue his mission to the human world.

His attention turned towards Izanagi Taicho. "I have some matters to attend to as well. I shall see you in a few days for our departure. You must please allow me time to settle some matters. I hope you will understand Izanagi Taicho". Takashi said as he gave a bow. He then gave a bow towards the others. "I will take my departure now". He spoke, he looked towards Damien Taicho for a moment. His eyes were as bored as ever as he looked at the man who lay on the ground. It was interesting that he had unleashed his shikai here. However, he was glad the fighting ceased at this. In any case, it was time for him to work on things and then go see that man. A few moments later, Takashi turned and made his exit.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:22 pm

The captains had taken their leave. Damien-kun still seemed to be in a daze on what had happened. Yuri took her leave of the meeting. Where was her lieutenant? He was supposed to have made this meeting and kept the minutes. So much for structure it seemed. She left her invisible guide following suit.

[exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death [Open]   Death [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death [Open]
Page 1 of 1