Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Yoru Shiba SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsYoru Shiba Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYYoru Shiba HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Yoru Shiba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoru Shiba

Yoru Shiba

Experience : 0

Yoru Shiba Empty
PostSubject: Yoru Shiba   Yoru Shiba I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:10 am

Shinigami Template

Yoru Shiba (WIP)

Greetings

Shinigami Encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

Birth Name: Yoru Shiba
Shinigami Aliases:
Birth Date: April 27
Rank Status:

Affiliated Division: 6

Appearance: Her eyes show the colour of the aqua green like the ocean itself, hair reaches waist length of a raven black colour as it appears to have a dark purple high lights and bangs slightly spiky while they slightly rests at the length of her eyebrows. She reaches the height of 5'0" where she fits in with same size as children, and then with her weight of 115lbs. She wears the clans insignia on her right fore arm, while she has a blue sash over her left shoulder across her chest, or tied around her waist and her Zanpakuto is average size like any other katana, allowing her to wear it at her hip and chooses to carry it on her back by her blue sash over her shoulder.

Personality: Yoru is a very kind respectable person, which also be very quiet person when first meeting and very much shy in meeting other new faces that are not familiar. Making new friends, she would will protect and keep each other safe. She will keep her sword sheath in a fight unless she is being provoked other wise and sometimes will be caught in thought admiring the clan tattoo on her right arm. She can be found napping in a tree, or by a calmly lake when she isn't busy.
Yoru believed what her father told her of one's heart was determined based on the prospects of fighting and protecting. She was a firm believer in her father philosophy on fighting, which consists of two types of combats: 1) The fighting to protect life, and 2) The fight to protect honour. She believed what her fathers said that one's heart exists in others, and that it remains with his or her comrades even after death. Having heard that her father held such views, she believed that people should never die alone.

Fighting Style

Combat Style Overview

—Shunpo
  • Level 2
    Hakuda
  • Level 3
    Reiatsu
  • Level 2
    Zanapakuto
  • Level 2
    Kido
  • Level 2

Once Upon A Time

History:
Yoru is a member of the Shiba Clan it is one of the Great Noble Houses. Together with her parents and other relatives, she grew up in Rukongai. The door guards of the Shiba family (Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko) were previously the educators of Yoru after educating her father and his siblings. When she was still learning to speak, she would go along with her father to the Division HQ and enjoyed seeing the 13 squad captain.
When Rukia Kuchiki joined the division, he introduced himself to Rukia and scolded her over her meek reply, treating her like any other Shinigami and had a small laugh at the matter. Due to her shyness, she clings to her father and hardly leaves his side, unless told other wise.
Yoru went along with her father to Mt. Koifushi in western Rukongai on a number of occasions. While her father would be training with the other Shinigami in training, Yoru would be play and chase butterflies near by while she would stayed in sight of her father.
Yoru father Kaien was married to the third seat of the 13th division, Miyako Shiba. Yoru, she would cling and stay by her mother's side when her father isn't around, and was always hanging on either of their backs.
When Miyako was killed by a hollow, Metastacia, her body was brought back. Yoru, was held outside of the infirmary room, was not told what was happening until a Shinigami member walked in and seen her mothers body laying a infirmary gurney. Kaien rushed to Yoru with concern, embraced her tightly and covered her eyes from seeing any more in the room. Kaien carrying Yoru away from the room, crying in his arms and sitting outside with Kaien quieting down Yoru to sleep for the night.
Waking up the next morning in the residence of 13 captain Ukitake, Yoru wasn't told of the results of what happened to her father until noon and was left a mute for a year if the incident. Yoru would start talking soon after she seen someone she looked up to, Byakuya Kuchiki was she looked up to as a father figure and wanted to be like him. She decided to attend Shino Academy to become a great Shinigami like her father Kaien Shiba, and go by the beliefs of one's heart from what her father told her.

Back to top Go down

Yoru Shiba
Page 1 of 1