Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsThe Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYThe Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human
Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] Empty
PostSubject: The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only]   The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:17 am

The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] 2hT6zrS

As the wind would blow through the empty streets of Karakura Town there would be one soul in this cold night that would venture into the town park simply to listen to his music and for once simply relax not looking over his shoulder and enjoying his time as he would sit upon a could park bench with a portable keyboard in his lap… as he would think back upon the week that he had his fingers would seemingly move with instinct striking certain keys that to other walking by would make no sense how he created this wonderful melodies without so much as a single sheet of music, however, to him this was natural and the only way among the few that would help him unwind from a stressful event or week and simply bring joy and peacefulness for those that would choice to walk by as he himself truly would just be doing this for some sort of self atonement for all the things he has done throughout his years.

Though he is not a man that dwells in the dealings of his past it doesn’t mean that once he feels he is alone that one doesn’t show some signs of remorse or sorrow, however, this wouldn’t be that type of music for him though some would view his pieces as rather sad and emotional music to him they were simply relaxing melodies before a storm of wild adventures would transpire. As he would have lite cigar in his mouth and for once his eyes would be exposed not hidden behind the shades of darkness that usually clung to his face, no today he would simply be in an HUF hoodie, khaki pants, and some black vans with some design on the inside of his shoe that he found cool while he was in the store.

His bright yellow eyes would smile at the faces that walked by simply having an evening to himself to relax and not be in a constant state of concern and slight paranoia… for this was the only time of the month that he would be able to rejoice for today marked the day he truly remembered the first time he felt free from his past, and all the people involved… so today would be for him and if anyone he knew truly did come by they would see a rather new side of him that he himself couldn’t even explain so with that his blistering cold hands would still be going at the keyboard in his lap in front of him as a lone tear would slowly begin to fall from his right eye as he would simply look up and smile at the sky in enjoyment that he for once was surrounded by complete morons and ignorant individuals… Though at this moment, people would find the man to be what they called peaceful to him it was simply his own alone time and way of showing enjoyment without ripping someone’s throat from their body…

Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only]   The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Within every rose petal on the pavement in front of him, lay a collection of drops - remnants of the slight shower that afternoon. The petals lay out in a rough formation of concentric impact - whilst the wind and air resistance of each individual petal would have also had a substantial impact on the final resting place of the plant residues. The night have been quiet, little to no wind for the most part. But Iouri never expected wind unless it brought change, which was peculiar because by all expectations a rose that lay in pieces like that - the stem itself seemed to have born more of the impact then anything else as it lay a foot or so away from the majority of the petals – looking very much like the forgotten and abandoned party in this sordid affair. Iouri rose up from his crouched position on the pavement – snow lay on either side of the concrete pathway that cut is way through the urban jungle. On one side, a road – clearly marked double lanes that saw only a light amount of traffic at this hour. Iouri was not facing the road, but his ears were long trained to accommodate for that which the eye could not provide and was confident in his ability to detect an impending accident should it occur. Not that it would hurt him unduly of course, but it never hurt to be watchful. His clothes were plain and simple, an honest man's clothes he would have liked to call them.

A Jugachi jacket which was done in the world-famous style of multiple congruent pieces stitched on over a white or cream background -in Iouri's case he had the cream pigmented job with a selection of red and pink triangles that cascaded lazily across his shoulders and down the edges of the jacket. Thickening slightly at the hems of sleeve and waist to emphasise the weight of the individuals movements. A long sleeved collared black shirt did little to provide warm on this cold day and several individuals who has past him previously on the walkway had given him a long look for lack of a wind breaker or some form of large woollen jumper to ward away the chill airs. But for Iouri, there were far more important things to concern himself with. Like coffee. And whether or not the abandoned rose had been left there because it wasn't cute enough. This didn't seem terribly likely to Iouri as he lifted the rose up to inspect the fractured stem which dropped over limply in his hand, the hairline fractures in the rose giving into gravity and it crumpled into his palm – pointing Eastwards. Away from the road  and towards Iouri's coffee shop of preference. Standing up he approached the red brick wall that stood half a meter high and swung his legs over it easily, the width of the construction being only slightly larger then one foot. On this side of the wall was a patch of park which stretched for roughly eight hundred meters all up, he was entering towards the head of it so Iouri guessed that seven hundred meters lay on his right side with the remaining hundred on his left. Since this was a relatively scenic route towards the outlet of beverage he decided to take his time in getting there. En route to the location he had in mind, something disrupted him. Freezing his body for a scant second mid-stride.

Music wasn't something that was heard often, or at least with any real skill or talent. Especially in these present few days. It often held connotations for a number of other reasons. Either you were specifically trained for the skill set as a future job as was the case with Iouri. Or you were a princeling and a passing skill for the arts was absolutely required and Iouri just happened to have stumbled across someone with more then just a moderate amount of skill with the piano. Trotting idly towards the source of the sound, Iouri leaned against a tree amusedly and span some golden hair around two fingers whilst he listened to the player. Iouri did not directly show himself, but was only half visible with the tree he was leaning against half bisecting the easterly view of him. Once it seemed like an opportune time to reveal himself - or if the man directly addressed him, Iouri would come out into the open. In either scenario he would smile disarmingly. Not overly charming, but not holding any hostility either.

"Hello. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but hear your music from across the way. My name is Sora. Pleased to meet you. Where did you learn to play..." Iouri trailed off meaningfully as a seaway in for the man to contribute his own piece to the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human
Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

PostSubject: Re: The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only]   The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:03 pm

As Akuma would continue to play his music he could feel the presence of someone quite well empowered approached him whether they were going to attack him or not wasn’t what was truly going through his mind but rather why they had to come his way of all places it wasn’t as though he picked a location that would be well populated this time of year but rather the opposite. He was attempting to be alone and truly just relax playing his music until his heart had his fill of playful fun and harmless laughter. His mind was slightly still racing going one hundred miles per hour as he could continue to watch or rather feel the presence of the person that was headed toward him. He would smile on the inside for this could be a rather interesting meeting of two minds but if it turned out to be a dull interaction then of course Akuma would find himself leaving in a flash leaving a mere line that could truly trace him for when he wanted to disappear the man had learned to do it rather skillfully leaving nothing that can really be used to trace you back to an origin unless you want the people looking for you to find you or at least that is what his father would tell him as a child.

However, that wouldn’t be important because for the moment the man wouldn’t even be close enough to the man to cause any worry or true excitement but rather make him truly on guard for it wasn’t that the approaching party had really let their presence be known but rather they didn’t mask it either which let off a completely different feeling than just a normal human. Though I suppose with power comes that feeling when you reach a certain level and it would see this man was on equal terms with the being coming toward him so it would bring a slight outward smile as the man would be seemingly slamming away on the keys as he played his next little piece of music, however, this time around he would change the tone to match what his prediction of the man would be like for with every person’s spiritual pressure Akuma felt it let you have a slight glimpse as to who they truly are or at least seem to be therefore, his once relaxing and calm melody would change into that of one of a more upbeat nature as he watched the last petals of a cherry blossom tree fall before his very eyes. Though as they danced in the wind before finally hitting the ground the man would get lost in his own thought truly relaxing once more though fully aware of his surrounding but the crunching of snow beneath his feet and the way the petals moved so gracefully through the wind got him slowly drifting off into thought of his many different adventures through his young and crazy life. However, this thought would be interrupted by the presence finally putting a voice to its very being and as Akuma would slightly turn his head to look at the man stepping out from behind a tree he couldn’t help but slightly laugh and look at the man in his eyes.

“Well hello there stranger, as for where I learned to play I guess I just learned to pick it up here and there from one person or another I suppose it is just a little hobby nothing truly more.”

With that he would simply look and wait for the man to once again speak though he chose not to give his name to the man even if he didn’t know his true name if he knew anything about rap music he would recognize him by one of his aliases being Chance the Rapper therefore, he felt the exchanging of names wasn’t that important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only]   The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Relaxing Melody [Open/Social Only]
Page 1 of 1