Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsGrade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYGrade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. Empty
PostSubject: Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000.   Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:44 am

Name: Flubberatron 9000
[/u]Type:[/u] AOE, PU
Sub Types: EP
Grade: C
Description: The Flubberatron 9000 is a small box that has a cylinder on the side. It weighs around a pound total, and has an adhisive on the back to help it stick to surfaces. It is a five inch by four inch by two inch box. The cylinder is three inches long, and an inch in diameter. There is a tube connecting the cylinder to the box, as well as a small strap to keep the two together. The box has a detachable sides for its use. Has a small red button to press to activate it.

Ability: When using the Flubberatron 9000, one would put it on the ceiling, or a high up place above the target location. It has an AoE effect, covering an entire room if situated right. It has a timer built into it so that when you press the small red button, you have a small window of thirty seconds to get as far away as you can. Inside the cylinder, is a gas like substance made by the Twelfth division that, when it gains contact to air, becomes a solid and rapidly increases its volume by enormous amounts. Used for pranking other divisions, or creating a distraction when needed. The solid is sticky, and if anyone is caught in it when it goes off and covers them, they won't be able to move for at least one post, and will have sluggish movement until they are able to take most of the goo off. The goo can be washed off with water, making it lose its stickiness. After a certain amount of time has passed, it will go back to its gaseous form. It has a full range of eight meters across and wide.

Duration/Post Usage:1-9 posts
Preparation Post: 1 post
Cool down: N/A
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000.   Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Silver Howls wrote:
Name: Flubberatron 9000
[/u]Type:[/u] AOE, PU
Sub Types: EP
Grade: C
Description: The Flubberatron 9000 is a small box that has a cylinder on the side. It weighs around a pound total, and has an adhisive on the back to help it stick to surfaces. It is a five inch by four inch by two inch box. The cylinder is three inches long, and an inch in diameter. There is a tube connecting the cylinder to the box, as well as a small strap to keep the two together. The box has a detachable sides for its use. Has a small red button to press to activate it.

Ability: When using the Flubberatron 9000, one would put it on the ceiling, or a high up place above the target location. It has an AoE effect, covering an entire room if situated right. It has a timer built into it so that when you press the small red button, you have a small window of thirty seconds to get as far away as you can. Inside the cylinder, is a gas like substance made by the Twelfth division that, when it gains contact to air, becomes a solid and rapidly increases its volume by enormous amounts. Used for pranking other divisions, or creating a distraction when needed. The solid is sticky, and if anyone is caught in it when it goes off and covers them, they won't be able to move for at least one post, and will have sluggish movement until they are able to take most of the goo off. The goo can be washed off with water, making it lose its stickiness. After a certain amount of time has passed, it will go back to its gaseous form. It has a full range of eight meters across and wide.

Duration/Post Usage:1-9 posts
Preparation Post: 1 post
Cool down: N/A

Seems harmless enough.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com

Grade C invention. One purpose use. I call it.. The Flubberatron 9000.
Page 1 of 1