Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
A fight!!! SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsA fight!!! Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYA fight!!! HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

A fight!!!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

Experience : 71

A fight!!! Empty
    PostSubject: A fight!!!   A fight!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:15 pm

BladeRunner sat on the roof of the largest building in the city, his deep blue armor reflecting the light off of the moon making him shine a bit. He was viewing everything below through the visor of his helmet, the lights seemed dim, the cars passed by everyone in a while where he was looking, this was perfect, a view at the entire city, although that is not what he was here for.
    Recently BladeRunner received a phone call from a Hollow, telling how there were opponents in the area. Once Blade found that Hollow, he made it clear to his enemies what they were up against. In one of the ally ways, the Hollows gut were splattered across brick walls, but the Hollow was still alive, unable to move from its imprisionment.
    BladeRunner looked to the moon, wandering what it would be like to be up there. He considered himself a lone object, no one has ever bothered him within the past few months, until yesterday that was. A Quincy named Jager had spoke to Blade, and they were friends. It was odd how BladeRunner reacted though, normally he hates everything, but at that point he just simply gave up trying to act all big and bad.
    Blade was a nice guy, unless you screw with him the wrong way.
    Taking off his helmet while waiting, Blade randomly grabbed out a fork and opened the box which had a cake inside. He began to eat it, starting to get hungry from the excitement that lied ahead.
    "Seriously? Just like that?" Ragnorock the sword asked.
    "Yup, ain't got nothing else to do, so might as well make the best of it. Its my birthday after all, so why waste this perfectly good cake before a fight? A bird could get into it or worse, the enemy could steal it." BladeRunner replied as his white hair looked like it was pitch white, his eyes were a neon blue, meaning he was relaxed and calm.
    Back to top Go down
    http://wolvereen97@gmail.com

A fight!!!
    Page 1 of 1