Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Kage Suetsukata SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsKage Suetsukata Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYKage Suetsukata HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kage Suetsukata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronmaru Rioshi
Captain
Captain
Ronmaru Rioshi

Experience : 0

Kage Suetsukata Empty
PostSubject: Kage Suetsukata   Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Z A N A P A K U T O

▐♱ Zanapakuto Name ♱: Kage Suetsukata (Shadows of the World)

▐♱ Sealed Description ♱: Kage Suetsukata are sleek, sharp, well made blades that are 24.8 inches in length and are pitch black with pale white hilts with octagon shaped guards. Ronmaru keeps them on either hip when he decides to keep them in their sealed state.

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱: Light the way to the truth, benevolent empress. Blight the eyes of thine enemies, mad queen.

▐♱ Manifestation ♱: The spirit that resides in this zanpakuto manifests itself the form of two women made of light; one made of a near blinding white light, and the other glowing with a black, shadowy one. Their forms don't have any defining details, yet their shape gives them a mysterious and supernaturally ageless beauty, with long 'hair' on the white one, and short on the black. They are no taller than Ronmaru himself, and appear to have attachments to their form that resemble a dress.

▐♱ Inner World ♱: The inner world is mostly without detail. It is a vast, nearly endless world bathed in gold light. Aside from this, it is nearly desolate, completely open to allow everything to be seen, though in certain places strange black crystalline shapes can be found, albeit rarely.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: Shadow

▐♱ Shikai Description ♱: Kage Suetsukata, in it's shikai state, does not change in the slightest. One would think that nothing at all changed if it were released in front of them. That is, until they realize that the other blade vanished, and so that would be the main change during the activation. Typically, though, Ronmaru actually keeps the blade in this state, and usually has it sheathed on his left hip when not in use.

▐♱ Shikai Ability ♱: Kage Suetsukata's power is surprisingly simple, though isn't immediately noticed unlike other types of zanpakuto. For on, once the second blade vanishes, it is given to a shadow clone of Ronmaru's that lives in his shadow. The clone is able to emerge from this shadow at will, and can act independent of commands from it's master, able to emerge from the shadow at any time albeit only up to the waist. This shadow seems to also be able to use any and all techniques Ronmaru is capable of with the other zanpakto it wields, and both the shadow and Ronmaru can manipulate the shadow it is created from/is/resides in at will, allowing both offensive and defensive options, although limited. The shadow, however, is limited in that if not in a situation where the shadow can grow naturally (a lack of darkness or shadow), it is restricted to a size that is allows for the shadow clone to reach similar proportions to Ronmaru, but can be created anywhere, even in places and angles where shadows cannot be made. (Manipulation of shadow is based on techniques, and the shadow and Ronmaru use a shared spirit power pool, and manipulation of the shadow is based on techniques)

▐♱ Bankai Name ♱: Awawokuu Kage Suetsukata (Fused Shadows of the World)

▐♱ Bankai Description ♱: The bankai has changed, though the second blade still finds its way to the shadow, the blades now becoming a weapon that is an odachi that is easily 66 inches, bearing a design quite different from it's other forms, having a black blade seemingly comprised of shadow that has the blunt part of the blade having wispy flames traveling along it. It seems to have also lost it's guard, though it's pommel is surprisingly detailed despite is blade, though still made of the same black, shadowy substance.The blade, however, is no less sharp, and has even improved its cutting prowess significantly.

In this state, Ronmaru's body and clothing become black and shadowy-looking, much like his clone.

▐♱ Bankai Ability ♱: Awawokuu Kage Suetsukata's power is similar to the shikai's, though vastly improved. Ronmaru's shadow clone can now be completely separated as to move independently, able to manifest itself as Ronmaru's whole body, rather than just moving out of his shadow to the waist. In addition, this shadow can be grown and manipulated even without relying on darkness or other shadows, thus allowing full mastery and manipulation at any time and place, with the applications to manipulate the shadows growing significantly. The major improvement in this bankai, however, is Ronmaru's ability to shadow travel much like his clone, and is able to change places with his clone with they have a connected shadow. Just as with shikai, the shadow can use any and all techniques Ronmaru is capable of with the other zanpakto it wields. (Manipulation of shadow is based on techniques, and the shadow and Ronmaru use a shared spirit power pool)

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

1 [Shikai/Bankai]
Name Kage Haji (Shadow Hold)
Class: Supplementary
Attributes: Strategic, Spirit, Instant
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, causing hands to rise up and grasp those unlucky enough to be in it and halting their movement. Requires a rank 43 kido level power to break free in shikai, 66 in bankai. Usable in Bankai. Costs 75 Reiatsu.

Range: Dependent on how far the shadow spreads
Preparation: 0
Post Durations: 3 enemy posts
Cooldown: 4

2 [Shikai/Bankai]
Name Kagehashi (Shadow Edge)
Class: Attack, Supplementary
Attributes: Strategic, Attack, Spirit, Instant
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, coating the zanpakuto in it and slicing, releasing a wave of shadow that allows an extension and does a reasonable amount of damage, able to slice buildings like butter in shikai, cutting through level 2 shikai level defensive abilities in bankai, being a cutting wave about four feet wide and ten feet tall, doubling it's size in bankai. This wave can also be used for the effects of other shadow manipulation moves. Usable in Bankai. Costs 75 Reiatsu.

Range: Medium
Post Durations: 1

1 [Bankai]
Name Kage no Sekai (World of Shadow )
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, causing it to spread out to cover a large area the size of a football field, spreading over all objects in the effective area just like a typical shadow would. In this technique, Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulates the light of the area, giving the allusion of actually making the shadow bigger. In this state, the shadow is not effected by light like in it's shikai state, due to indirectly manipulating the light in the area to cause this effect.Costs 45 Reiatsu per turn.

Range: 180 Meter Diameter
Post Durations: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

2 [Bankai]
Name Kageikioi (Shadow Force)
Class: Supplemental
Attributes: Strategic, Spirit, Piercing, Cannot be ignored
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, coating a blade(s) or other weapon of anyone within the vicinity of the shadow, including themselves, with a condensed shadow that increases the cutting force of their attacks with said weapon, causing them to be able to pierce through even powerful defenses such as fully enhanced hierro for the duration, granting attacks from the weapon Piercing, as well as making strikes unable to be ignored. Fails/Stops working if the target leaves the vicinity of the shadow. Costs 45 Reiatsu per turn.

3 [Bankai]
Name Kage Sanpo (Shadow Walk)
' Effect ' Ronmaru manipulates the shadow, using it to switch places with the Shadow whenever the shadow and him are connected by another shadow by traveling along the connected shadow. Costs 120 Reiatsu.

Cooldown: 3

Last edited by Ronmaru Rioshi on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

Experience : 4

Kage Suetsukata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suetsukata   Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:00 am

This shall be fun~

Since I've been practising essay writing, lets define the keyword here. Shadows

Quote :
shadow
ˈʃadəʊ/
noun
a dark area or shape produced by a body coming between rays of light and a surface.
That doesn't mean anything in particular, doesn't mean that you've broken this definition. Just like to keep it in mind in case I need to refer back to it.

@Kage Haki:
Quote :
Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, causing hands to rise up and grasp those unlucky enough to be in it and halting their movement. Usable in Bankai.

You're missing a few of my favourite details on this technique. What force is required to break free? In terms of Kido power. Can an explosive release of reiatsu suffice? If so, how much? If it was used in Bankai form might there be an increased in the threshold level? Things to add.

@Kagehashi (Shadow Edge):
Quote :
Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, coating the zanpakuto in it and slicing, releasing a wave of shadow that allows an extension and does a reasonable amount of damage. This wave can also be used for the effects of other shadow manipulation moves. Usable in Bankai.

You know, you're a smart bloke - you probably know what I'm going to ask but here is the list anyway. Size of attack. Damage of attack. How being in Bankai modifies it.

@Kage no Sekai: How does light impact these shadows? Keep in mind the definition I provided. You might be doing more the creation of light indirectly then actually producing shadows. Also, football field means nothing to me. I get Australian football, American football and soccer. Concrete distances please.

@Kageikioi (Shadow Force): Explain the concept of piercing in more detail. What level of defensive abilities may be ignored?

@Kage Sanpo (Shadow Walk): Knock up the Reiatsu cost a bit and then it should be all good. 120 is more appropriate given how strong an ability this is.
Back to top Go down
Ronmaru Rioshi
Captain
Captain
Ronmaru Rioshi

Experience : 0

Kage Suetsukata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suetsukata   Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Clever, didn't think anyone would catch what Kage no Sekai actually did. Though I suppose I was a little too direct, what with one of the zanpakuto spirits being a woman made of bright as fuck light. Oh well, no surprises here anymore.

Clarified the rest.

Also, it would greatly help me to have this

Ronmaru Updates

Looked over again. Just a change to my build before I rp.
Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

Experience : 4

Kage Suetsukata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suetsukata   Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Ronmaru Rioshi wrote:
Z A N A P A K U T O

▐♱ Zanapakuto Name ♱: Kage Suetsukata (Shadows of the World)

▐♱ Sealed Description ♱: Kage Suetsukata are sleek, sharp, well made blades that are 24.8 inches in length and are pitch black with pale white hilts with octagon shaped guards. Ronmaru keeps them on either hip when he decides to keep them in their sealed state.

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱: Light the way to the truth, benevolent empress. Blight the eyes of thine enemies, mad queen.

▐♱ Manifestation ♱: The spirit that resides in this zanpakuto manifests itself the form of two women made of light; one made of a near blinding white light, and the other glowing with a black, shadowy one. Their forms don't have any defining details, yet their shape gives them a mysterious and supernaturally ageless beauty, with long 'hair' on the white one, and short on the black. They are no taller than Ronmaru himself, and appear to have attachments to their form that resemble a dress.

▐♱ Inner World ♱: The inner world is mostly without detail. It is a vast, nearly endless world bathed in gold light. Aside from this, it is nearly desolate, completely open to allow everything to be seen, though in certain places strange black crystalline shapes can be found, albeit rarely.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: Shadow

▐♱ Shikai Description ♱: Kage Suetsukata, in it's shikai state, does not change in the slightest. One would think that nothing at all changed if it were released in front of them. That is, until they realize that the other blade vanished, and so that would be the main change during the activation. Typically, though, Ronmaru actually keeps the blade in this state, and usually has it sheathed on his left hip when not in use.

▐♱ Shikai Ability ♱: Kage Suetsukata's power is surprisingly simple, though isn't immediately noticed unlike other types of zanpakuto. For on, once the second blade vanishes, it is given to a shadow clone of Ronmaru's that lives in his shadow. The clone is able to emerge from this shadow at will, and can act independent of commands from it's master, able to emerge from the shadow at any time albeit only up to the waist. This shadow seems to also be able to use any and all techniques Ronmaru is capable of with the other zanpakto it wields, and both the shadow and Ronmaru can manipulate the shadow it is created from/is/resides in at will, allowing both offensive and defensive options, although limited. The shadow, however, is limited in that if not in a situation where the shadow can grow naturally (a lack of darkness or shadow), it is restricted to a size that is allows for the shadow clone to reach similar proportions to Ronmaru, but can be created anywhere, even in places and angles where shadows cannot be made. (Manipulation of shadow is based on techniques, and the shadow and Ronmaru use a shared spirit power pool, and manipulation of the shadow is based on techniques)

▐♱ Bankai Name ♱: Awawokuu Kage Suetsukata (Fused Shadows of the World)

▐♱ Bankai Description ♱: The bankai has changed, though the second blade still finds its way to the shadow, the blades now becoming a weapon that is an odachi that is easily 66 inches, bearing a design quite different from it's other forms, having a black blade seemingly comprised of shadow that has the blunt part of the blade having wispy flames traveling along it. It seems to have also lost it's guard, though it's pommel is surprisingly detailed despite is blade, though still made of the same black, shadowy substance.The blade, however, is no less sharp, and has even improved its cutting prowess significantly.

In this state, Ronmaru's body and clothing become black and shadowy-looking, much like his clone.

▐♱ Bankai Ability ♱: Awawokuu Kage Suetsukata's power is similar to the shikai's, though vastly improved. Ronmaru's shadow clone can now be completely separated as to move independently, able to manifest itself as Ronmaru's whole body, rather than just moving out of his shadow to the waist. In addition, this shadow can be grown and manipulated even without relying on darkness or other shadows, thus allowing full mastery and manipulation at any time and place, with the applications to manipulate the shadows growing significantly. The major improvement in this bankai, however, is Ronmaru's ability to shadow travel much like his clone, and is able to change places with his clone with they have a connected shadow. Just as with shikai, the shadow can use any and all techniques Ronmaru is capable of with the other zanpakto it wields. (Manipulation of shadow is based on techniques, and the shadow and Ronmaru use a shared spirit power pool)

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

1 [Shikai/Bankai]
Name Kage Haji (Shadow Hold)
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, causing hands to rise up and grasp those unlucky enough to be in it and halting their movement. Requires a rank 43 kido level power to break free in shikai, 66 in bankai. Usable in Bankai. Costs 75 Reiatsu.

Post Durations: 3 enemy posts

2 [Shikai/Bankai]
Name Kagehashi (Shadow Edge)
Class: Attack, Supplementary
Attributes: Strategic, Attack, Spirit, Instant
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, coating the zanpakuto in it and slicing, releasing a wave of shadow that allows an extension and does a reasonable amount of damage, able to slice buildings like butter in shikai, cutting through level 2 shikai level defensive abilities in bankai, being a cutting wave about four feet wide and ten feet tall, doubling it's size in bankai. This wave can also be used for the effects of other shadow manipulation moves. Usable in Bankai. Costs 75 Reiatsu.

Range: Medium

1 [Bankai]
Name Kage no Sekai (World of Shadow )
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, causing it to spread out to cover a large area the size of a football field, spreading over all objects in the effective area just like a typical shadow would. In this technique, Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulates the light of the area, giving the allusion of actually making the shadow bigger. In this state, the shadow is not effected by light like in it's shikai state, due to indirectly manipulating the light in the area to cause this effect.Costs 45 Reiatsu per turn.

Range: 180 Meter Diameter

2 [Bankai]
Name Kageikioi (Shadow Force)
Attributes: Strategic, Spirit, Piercing, Cannot be ignored
' Effect ' Ronmaru or the Shadow manipulate the shadow, coating a blade(s) or other weapon of anyone within the vicinity of the shadow, including themselves, with a condensed shadow that increases the cutting force of their attacks with said weapon, causing them to be able to pierce through even powerful defenses such as fully enhanced hierro for the duration, granting attacks from the weapon Piercing, as well as making strikes unable to be ignored. Fails/Stops working if the target leaves the vicinity of the shadow. Costs 45 Reiatsu per turn.

3 [Bankai]
Name Kage Sanpo (Shadow Walk)
' Effect ' Ronmaru manipulates the shadow, using it to switch places with the Shadow whenever the shadow and him are connected by another shadow by traveling along the connected shadow. Costs 120 Reiatsu.

Cooldown: 3

I'm content with this, best of luck Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Suetsukata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Suetsukata   Kage Suetsukata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Suetsukata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: Ability Creation Area :: Shinigami Powers/Abilities-
Jump to: