Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Sanctitudo wip SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsSanctitudo wip Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYSanctitudo wip HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sanctitudo wip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobbina Bobbles
Human
Human
Bobbina Bobbles

Experience : 453

Sanctitudo wip Empty
PostSubject: Sanctitudo wip   Sanctitudo wip I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:01 am

F U L L B R I N G

▐♱ Item Name ♱: Sceleritas  [Crime]

▐♱ Item Description ♱: His fullbring takes the form of what appears to be a regal ring, centered with a amethyst crystal and embroiled with gold surrounding it. He wears the ring on his middle finger, and due to the fact that he is a left handed swordsman he keeps the ring on his left hand as well. Upon closer examination one can notice that water constantly swirls within the center gemstone. As if it were a whirlpool within the ring itself. This however is just the energy of the saint flowing into it constantly..

Spoiler:

▐♱ Incomplete Fullbring Description ♱:Sceleritas takes the form of what appears to be a elegant bastard-sword. It is golden in nature and appears to be a single meter in length, with the hilt itself being seven inches long on top of that. The weight of the blade suggests that it is heavier on the top end, allowing for swings and follow-through stabbing motions to have applied pressure. Due to his master of his fullbring, it can be assumed that he is at the same skill level as a fully master-swordsman, given that his full bring is in fact a sword itself.

Spoiler:

▐♱ Incomplete Form Ability ♱: The main ability of the lord and savior is the manipulation of all and any aquatic substances produces from his blade, which just so happens to convert his spiritual energy into a liquid form. Because he is a holy man, the water is a reflection of his most holiest spirit and as a result he is capable of having his water seem like liquid light. As a result it is considered to be so powerful that he can bless and rebuke those who are hit by its special aquatic properties, despite the fact that it is not actually water itself, but pure liquid energy. In the most basic of terms it is a liquid energy that can boost and reduce opponents and allies as well as be used offensive and defensively. The downside is that all of his 'water' based strikes are done through the use of techniques specifically.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Neutral [Holy/Water]

▐♱ Complete Fullbring Name ♱: Sanctitudo [Holiness]

▐♱ Complete Form Ability ♱: On top of the ability that he had already he is now able to control free flowing water that erupts from his blade non-stop. The maximum range that he can move this water from his body is thirty-seven meters. The water is as sharp as his own blade, but it has a consistent damage of at least a level 71 kido. As he manipulates the shape and size of the water independent of his techniques, he is give greater utility to his techniques, although his innate 'water' manipulation will now allow for him to use innate defensive techniques. As in he can not defend with this water, only attack.

Spoiler:

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

Incomplete

#*1* [Incomplete]
Name - Furtum [Theft]
Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:

#*2* [Incomplete]
Name - Latrocinium [Larceny]
Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:

#*3* [Incomplete]
Name - Caedis [Murder]

Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:

#*4* [Incomplete]
Name - Occidio [Massacre]
Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:

Complete

#*5* [Complete]
Name - Divinando [Soothsaying]
Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:

#*6* [Complete]
Name - Misericordia [Mercy]
Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:

#*7* [Complete]
Name - Lapidis Philosophici [Philosopher's Stone]
Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:

#*8* [Complete]
Name - Evangelium [Gospel]
Class:
Attributes:
' Effect '

Range:
Preparation:
Post Durations:
Cooldown:
[/center]
Back to top Go down

Sanctitudo wip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: Ability Creation Area :: Fullbring Powers/Abilities-
Jump to: