Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Feels like hot springs SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsFeels like hot springs Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYFeels like hot springs HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Feels like hot springs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Getsu
Captain
Captain
Getsu

Experience : 150

Feels like hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:21 am

A rare sighting as a man entered the vacinity of the 12th Division barracks. This man raised some eyebrows as he made his way through
the area considering who he was. None other than the captain of Squad 4 Getsu whom rarely if not ever left his division especially
for a casual visit such as this one. Though one could argue this wasn't entirely casual as Getsu had an agenda like bettering Squad 4
and their technology and the only way to do this was with the help of Jushiro the captain of Squad 12.

Finally entering the barracks Getsu made his way around before he was greeted by a young shinigami, Probably wasn't even a seated officer judging by how scared he was just being in the presence of Getsu. "How may I help you?" said Getsu as he grimaced. The Boy began to tremble before he spat out what he was trying to say "j-jj-just wanted to let you know if you came by for Captain Jushiro he went to the World of The Living so if you wanted to leave a message you could trust that with one of us in the division." Looking around surveying the area Getsu let out a sigh as he spoke once more "Thank you for that knowledge young one I wish your comrades could have spared me this walk by letting me know that sooner. I suppose I could send my lieutenant out to check the situation and bring back Jushiro.

After saying that Getsu turned around and began heading back to his barracks.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

Experience : 429

PostSubject: Re: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:28 am

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

CLANG. CLANG. CLANG.

The sounds of hammering within the Division Barracks could be heard with ease. Metal against metal, the ticking of clockwork.

-----[SCANNING. TWO SENTIENT BEINGS DETECTED. REGISTERING . . .]-----

...A little orb at the top of the entrance to Barracks would squirm about before a light emitted from it, tracing over their bodies -- scanning? That seemed to be it. The metal stopped as the digital voice continued with the announcement, throwing its source out from its focus long enough to realize that visitors had come, and in the absence of her Captain no less.

-----[4TH DIVISION CAPTAIN GETSU. 2ND DIVISION LIEUTENANT APRIL MAY. WELCOME TO THE 12TH DIVISION BARRACKS.]-----

And with that, the light faded as the Lieutenant of the quirkiest Division yet stepped out with a lazy push of the door. A wrench twirling in hand, a lollipop in mouth, and her hair tied back into a ponytail, her attire seemed to be of the norm, despite the toolbox at her side. With a thin, white shirt on accented with long sleeves flowing behind her, black capris despite the cold weather that'd been chiming in here and there lately, and geta now put on in the event that she had to go somewhere, Exoris Magnolia leaned against the doorway with violet orbs focused in on the Lieutenant she had come to know to a degree.

"Ah. April. Good day to you. Were you looking for an upgrade of some sort? Or have you come to try and peek in on my work once again? I won't be letting you in, as always. Boss is currently away on a little business trip, so I've been busying myself with my Drones as normal. ...Captain Getsu. Odd seeing you here. Is something going on that needs my attention, or have you just come to give some form of a greeting? You must know that I'm not used to these little things, after all of these years. ...I suppose I should invite you in to the main lobby if you're looking for hospitality, yes? Take your shoes off if you plan on coming in, or give me a few minutes if you plan on dragging me out to one of your strange outings once again. ...Ah. Right."

A high-pitched whistle would follow in the wake of her realization, the noise made to grab the attention of the Division's Hound. She wasn't allowed to go many places without him at this point, with all those worries of keeping her safe and whatnot- Oh. Look at that. Getsu left without hearing her call. What a shame. Oh well, on with waking up the dog.
"Silver! Get out here and make sure you have some clothes on! Might be time for a walk!"
As if she was calling out to a pet, she simply sought the attention of the Third Seat to get his ass over here and get himself ready as well. Now...On to the little things. The little gears that kept on turning.
"Oh. April. Your chest has grown about three inches since we last spoke. Did you notice? Not that I meant to notice. The measurements just seemed to increase since before. I do hope that's pleasing to know, however. You look nice regardless.~"

And here was the Clockwork Contradiction, in all her glory. Come to greet and make merry.~

Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

PostSubject: Re: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:46 am

Silver, his ears perking up at the sound of a whistle, slowly stood up from his meditation, opening his eyes and glancing at the door. When he heard Exoris's voice, saying to come over to her, make sure he was wearing his uniform, and that there might be a walk, he shakes out his silver grey fur, stretching slightly as he did so and puts his uniform on. He walks over to the door, making sure everything was where it was suppose to be before opening it and stepping out into the light of the day. He didn't raise his hand to shade his eyes from the glaring sun, but instead headed straight over to his Lieutenant. Once he had gotten over to her, he glances down at her, then over at the Captain and the other Lieutenant. He tilts his head slightly before nodding to them both, his wolf head bobbing down, but his icy blue eyes staying on them both.
"Greetings Captain of the Fourth, Lieutenant of the Second. A pleasure to meet you both."
His voice was low, soft and slightly friendly to them both. It wasn't often that anyone outside his own Division got to see the third seat of the 12th, but when others did, they were usually taken back from his appearance. He was a Bi-pedal wolf wearing a Shinigami uniform and carrying a Zanpakuto that seemed perfect for ripping apart people. He was scarred on his hands and legs, showing training and fights that put him through his mettle more time then naught, and also giving him the reputation in his Division of being one of the hardest to fight against. As of yet, he had only lost to two beings, and that was his Taicho, and Exoris herself. Even so, he smiled slightly at them both, showing of his wolf teeth for an instant before glancing over at Exoris.
"I heard something about a walk."
Back to top Go down
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

PostSubject: Re: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:53 pm

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

The puppy eyes wouldn't do a damned thing to her, unfortunately for the begging Shinigami. Poor April, lost in her looks. Always trying to appeal to beauty, while Exoris failed to care. All she did was brush her hair to keep the tangles away and keep up with her normal hygiene, and it did the trick for her. Now that Silver was here, she motioned for one of the lower Division seats to come and bring her the uniform haori that she'd hung up to the side. With it slid on, Exoris addressed the dog first before turning to the embarrassed woman.
"Yes. A walk. Seems Miss May wants us to embrace the daylight for a few hours. Anything to keep her out of my work."

And to that, she stepped down and motioned Silver to close the door behind him as he followed at her heel. Used to it, she seemed to be, as the Lieutenant adjusted her haori and rubbed the back of her neck. A yawn fell from her lips as April complained of her breast size being commented on, which earned her a cat-like gaze of the Grand Engineer. A circle around April and a tap of the wrench against her temple would leave violet orbs settled on her own. With a grace like no other, that was how Exoris moved.

"Tread lightly upon gifts given. Every little thing you have can help out. It's when you choose to decline the good things that you realize that you miss out on the best little bits. Essentially, don't be rude.~ Take the comment for what it is and be happy you're filling in."

Lecturing the young woman, was she? Seemed that way. Regardless, she now had another form of importance to go upon with a particular comment as she walked a few steps behind her. ...Doggy bags? Oh dear, that could just earn her a bite if she teased too hard...
"Care not to treat the wolf rudely. His bite is much worse than his bark. He's more than capable of using a bathroom like anyone else. Think of Silver as we are -- just with a built-in winter coat. Shall we depart now, April?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

PostSubject: Re: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:45 pm

He nods softly to Exoris, shutting the door and following her rather obediently. He kept silent as the two of them talked, watching them for the moment as he felt the sunlight on his thick winter coat. He frowns slightly at the mention of 'Doggy bags' but kept silent. He moved like a normal human would, but wasted no movement doing anything else, as though saving his energy. When Exoris mentioned that his bite was worse then his bark, he let out a yawn, his mouth opening wide enough for his full set of teeth to be seen.
Interesting that she thinks that I am but a simple wolf, unable to take care of myself.. I'll ask Exoris about her later.
His eyes flickered over April for a few moments, taking in her looks, build, the way she moved, everything that he could. At his side, his Zanpakuto, Sanguine Bond, stirred slightly and gave a hearty laugh in his head. He quickly silenced Sanguine with a flicker in his mind, the only thing that gave away his momentary distraction was a blink of his eyes. He glances around for a moment before turning his ears, letting them swivel this way and that, picking up the slightest sounds near them as the two females before him talked. His took a moment to turn his attention back to their conversation and chuckles slightly.
"I am the best in the Twelfth at winter operations. I can hide easily from most anyone, and I can find a body in the snow as though they were right next to me."
His voice was smooth, pleasant sounding and held a slight charm to it.
"I am called out and away from Exoris only when the mission is in the most dangerous of winter landscapes."
Back to top Go down
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

PostSubject: Re: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:59 am

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

It seemed as if the two were about to get into a fight. With her hand beckoning forth one last time at the Division Barracks, a lower Seat would come running out to hand her Zanpakuto over to her grasp, a pat on his head being his reward as he went back running in. It seemed as if many, if not all of the 12th Division Shinigami, had some form of care for Exoris that bordered on puppy love. Oh well to that, her gaze would finally turn to the two with a tilt of the head.

Now, now. No getting the Division dirty while Boss was gone.~

"He's proved his worth more than once to not deserve the prods and pokes at his looks, April. He's guarded both me and Boss with his life, and that is why I dislike people teasing for his appearance. Behave, both of you. Or I'll have to make you both hurt."

Said ever so simply, like another daily task to perform, and yet...It implied far more than a friendly farce if it came down to it. But, in order to attempt forcing their tension away, Exoris would turn to and announce her intentions right before leaving them in the dust, moreorless. Hopefully, this would break them out of their spell.

"I'm heading to the Lieutenant Meeting Room now. If you plan on chatting with me, there are snacks there and they're calling my name since it's about time I ate and you're tearing me away from one of the home-cooked meals that one of the guys usually make in the Barracks. Come along, children!~ Or else...I might have to experiment on you both until you like each other much more than you do now...~"

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

PostSubject: Re: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:21 am

He looks over at the lower seat as they bring Exoris her Zanpakuto and nodding to them slightly. It wasn't often that Silver smiled, and almost none of the lower seats had ever seen it, but they had all come to know that his head nod was as good as a friendly smile. He often visited the lower seats, checking up on them and helping them improve where it was needed, so each one knew that he was a kind hearted being and held no fear of him when he was calm. He turns back to listen to Exoris  and raises an eyebrow.
"Experiment on me and her huh?"
He said nothing else, but instead followed her to the meeting, keeping a few paces behind her, ready to protect her at a seconds call, but giving her personal space as well. He had his own Zanpakuto by his side, in its unreleased state for once. Usually, he would have his Shikai activated at all times, covering himself in a suit of armor that covered him from neck to toe. It was rare that he would be like this, even inside the Walls and Division that he called his home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feels like hot springs   Feels like hot springs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feels like hot springs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: SOUL SOCIETY :: The Seireitei South :: 12th Division HQ-
Jump to: