Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Ronmaru's Updates SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsRonmaru's Updates Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYRonmaru's Updates HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Ronmaru's Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronmaru Rioshi
Captain
Captain
Ronmaru Rioshi

Experience : 0

Ronmaru's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Ronmaru's Updates   Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Character Improvements

NIBANTAI TAICHO

Name: Ronmaru Rioshi

Race: Shinigami
Link to Approved Profile: Ronmaru Rioshi
Link to Approved Powers: N/A

----------------------------------------------

Class: Elite

The Juggernaut

Advantages:

• Mastery over three combat styles
  • Free full augmentation of 1/3 styles to begin with

Disadvantages:

• Cannot utilize moves such as Cero, Kido, Ginto etc.
  • Costs an extra 250 Experience points per augmentation for your third chosen style.

Bonus:

• Cost 20 Reiatsu/Reiatsu points less to perform augmented techniques.

---------------------------------------------

Racial Fighting Styles:

Shunpo
Level (3)
Hakuda
Level (0)
Reiatsu
Level (3)
Zanjutsu
Level (3)
Kido
Level (0)

Racial Augmentations:

Reiatsu (3) The captain level, enough to bring any level 1 to there knees. This is what separates the boys from the men, Captains from officers. Reiatsu Level - 1,200

• Damage Resistance– Similar to Hierro, this allows the user to only be hurt by shikai and above moves. Someone with a level 1 in reiatsu would not even dent this person, and a level two would require bankai to cut or harm them. [Cannot be ignored]
  • Shockwave – Able to create a powerful shock wave that cases large scale damage (football field) once a fight. Capable of stopping bankai strength attacks. [Cannot be ignored or stunned] Cost - Reiatsu - 150
  • Immense Spiritual Power – Visible Energy surrounds the user, taking a certain hue, it also comes with a form, like cat or skull. Knocks out anyone who is level one, and brings level 2 to there kness. [Reiatsu, Instant] Reiatsu Level - 1500

Zanjutsu (3) Considered perhaps the penultimate in terms of proficient with swordsmanship. The highest level of ones Zanjutsu, enabling the usage of Kendo the same way Zaraki Kenpachi does in the anime/manga (with proper training). Not only that, you are now able to release your Zanpaktou without a Release Phrase. You can coat your zanpakuto with reiyoku, increasing its cutting power and distance, about a full two inches from the tip. Your skills can easily match a Level 1 in shikai, and coated, you can match a level 2 in shikai. At this stage, your shikai can match the bankai of a level two quite readily.  Starts off with 5 techniques

• Constant Release - Your zan is always at the ready in its shikai state, along with all of your abilities and techniques active all the time, without the need to release it.
  • Kendou : SanshinIn order to perform this, they cannot have any ability in progress that requires their reiatsu/reiryoku. This skill may only be used once per post. [Will Link Off] Cost - Reiatsu - 150
  • #1: NadegiriThis basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed with their katana, or sharp sword of any kind, as it may casually slice through any large, multi-story high opponents. The opponent could be killed with one swift slash so precise, that they aren't even aware of until after it has taken place. [Will Link Off] Cost - Reiatsu - 100
  • #2: SukigiriA more refined technique, allows for a precise and powerful block with extreme force and speed. Able to stop a single attack with the use of the sword at such speeds, even point blank attacks are hard pressed by its power. Rivaling Nadegiri in terms of power, it creates a highly pressurized wave that blocks an attack and causes no damage done to oneself. [Physical, Instant] Cost - Reiatsu - 150

Shunpo (3) A captain level shunpo mover, untraceable to anyone that isn't level 3, and a blur to level 2. Cost - Reiatsu 8

• Utsusemi – Level 2Same as above however this appears to take damage and leave behind a piece of cloth so it feels as though the opponent cut or hit. Even looking as if the move hit. This also increases your shunpo to 14 times a before a 4 post recharge rate. Cost - Reiatsu - 40

Hakuda (0)

• ~Etc~

Kido (0)

• ~Etc~

Total Starting Experience:

Elite                - 3,500
Opening Bonus - 100
----------------------------
                     = 3,600

Zanjutsu (3) - 700
Reiatsu (3) - 700
Shunpo (3) - 700
Reiatsu Augments Free >>
All Zanjutsu Augments total 600
All Shunpo Augments total 750
----------------------------------------
150 EXP Remaining

150 EXP

Last edited by Ronmaru Rioshi on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Ronmaru's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronmaru's Updates   Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Ronmaru Rioshi wrote:
Character Improvements

TEMPLATE FOR THE INITIAL TOPIC

Name: Ronmaru Rioshi

Race: Shinigami
Link to Approved Profile: Ronmaru Rioshi
Link to Approved Powers: N/A

----------------------------------------------

Class: Elite

The Juggernaut

Advantages:

• Mastery over three combat styles
  • Free full augmentation of 1/3 styles to begin with

Disadvantages:

• Cannot utilize moves such as Cero, Kido, Ginto etc.
  • Costs an extra 250 Experience points per augmentation for your third chosen style.

Bonus:

• Cost 20 Reiatsu/Reiatsu points less to perform augmented techniques.

Racial Fighting Styles:

—Shunpo
  • Level (3)
    Hakuda
  • Level (2)
    Reiatsu
  • Level (3)
    Zanjutsu
  • Level (3)
    Kido
  • Level (0)

Racial Augmentations:

Zanjutsu (3)

• Constant Release - Your zan is always at the ready in its shikai state, along with all of your abilities and techniques active all the time, without the need to release it.
  • Kendou : SanshinIn order to perform this, they cannot have any ability in progress that requires their reiatsu/reiryoku. This skill may only be used once per post. [Will Link Off] Cost - Reiatsu - 150
  • #1: NadegiriThis basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed with their katana, or sharp sword of any kind, as it may casually slice through any large, multi-story high opponents. The opponent could be killed with one swift slash so precise, that they aren't even aware of until after it has taken place. [Will Link Off] Cost - Reiatsu - 100
  • #2: SukigiriA more refined technique, allows for a precise and powerful block with extreme force and speed. Able to stop a single attack with the use of the sword at such speeds, even point blank attacks are hard pressed by its power. Rivaling Nadegiri in terms of power, it creates a highly pressurized wave that blocks an attack and causes no damage done to oneself. [Physical, Instant] Cost - Reiatsu - 150
  • First Division Sect - The peak of zanpakuto skills, and swordsmanship, those at this level at known to be true monsters in terms of sword skills. At this level, it isn't even a fair fight unless your a captain. One must purchase everything in order to obtain this. At this level, your sealed weapon can easily break through most defenses with a single swing. If one does not have proper protection (at least level three in terms of defensive skills, Heirro or such) your sword will cut through like butter. Grants an additional technique to shikai AND bankai. (Two in total.) [Cannot be ignored]

Shunpo (3)

• Utsusemi – Level 2Same as above however this appears to take damage and leave behind a piece of cloth so it feels as though the opponent cut or hit. Even looking as if the move hit. This also increases your shunpo to 14 times a before a 4 post recharge rate. Cost - Reiatsu - 40
  • Junkei – Level 2The final stage of Junkei, allowing the user to leave behind or create up to 15 afterimages clones each time, these clones are tangible and no amount of sensory can tell them apart from the real deal. They last five posts. [Strategic, Instant] Cost - Reiatsu - 25 for each clone

Reiatsu (3)

• ~Etc~
  • ~Etc~

Hakuda (2)

• Hakuda Superstar - Must be at least a level two to purchase any hakuda techniques.

Kido (0)

• ~Etc~

Total Starting Experience:

Elite                - 3,500
Opening Bonus - 100
----------------------------
                     = 3,600

Zanjutsu (3) - 700
Reiatsu (3) - 700
Shunpo (3) - 700
Hakudo (2) - 500
Zanjutsu Augments Free >>
All Shunpo Augments total 1,000
----------------------------------------
0 EXP Remaining

0 EXP

A P P R O V E D.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Ronmaru Rioshi
Captain
Captain
Ronmaru Rioshi

Experience : 0

Ronmaru's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronmaru's Updates   Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:06 am

Going to be changing things a bit, due to the fact that I've yet to RP.

Swapped the chosen style from Zanjutsu to Reiatsu, reduced Hakuda's level from 2 to 0. And I picked shunpo as my last chosen, rather than rei (also clearing up the confusion that hakuda was my third chosen).

Losing these Augments:
First Division Sect (Free)
Junkei – Level 2 (500 Exp)
Hakuda Superstar (Free)

Getting these Augments:
Damage Resistance (Free)
Shockwave (Free)
Immense Spiritual Power (Free)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ronmaru's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronmaru's Updates   Ronmaru's Updates I_icon_minitime