Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsDuaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYDuaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

Experience : 4

Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  Empty
PostSubject: Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel    Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Q U I N C Y C R O S S

▐♱ Cross Name ♱:Duaban Savabath

▐♱ Cross Appearance ♱:
Spoiler:
A single earring adorns Iouri's left lower lobe. The body of the piece largely resides on a single bronze coloured chain that dangles in two pieces. The first connects onto dark circular piece that holds two items within. The first is a flat plane of stone – coloured pink. Leading down from the chakram of metal is another bronze link in which a variety of minor decorations are dangled.  

▐♱ Bow Appearance ♱:
Spoiler:

Unlike the majority of Quincy, Iouri's spirit weapon took on a particular form – one that after much research was revealed to be one of the most ancient and accurate renditions of the Tree of Life from the Kabbalah practises. Symbolically, it represents a multitude of values and being, each sephirot on the tree representing its own particular sphere of influence. The details of this tapestry are individual and often catch the eye for those whom are of want to idly observe the smaller details in life. Each sephirot contains a number of annotations, and sometimes odd shapes appear around each associated sphere in reference to Iouri's emotional state and the traditional symbols and characters for each sephirot are contained within each circle. There are eleven of these in total, however the upper middle two are somewhat obscured by the presence of a waif-like blindfolded  girl who is the anomalous presence within the otherwise typical scene of the Sephiroph. This is by far the most animated part of the weapon and she moves around – the blind fold over her eyes flapping in some unfelt wind. Often times observes have commented that occasionally that felt that some distant music was playing when she opened her mouth and appeared to talk. Her origin is unknown, but a hint to it lies in the wings on her back – seemingly clipped short; a prisoner. It manifests in the typical way a bow does - its centre point originating from the users off-hand. It stands somewhat taller then its user and has no notable aspects beyond those.

▐♱ Bow Ability: ♱: The basis on which Duaban Savabath works is largely simple – but has far reaching implications. The first thing it does is construct 'circuitry of reishi' taking advantage of the normally highly structured methods of the Quincy to produce a physical form purely out of reiatsu. In this method of fashioning himself a highly quantifiable structure – Iouri actually steps beyond the normal realms of typical raiatsu formulation and manifests his abilities outside his body. The production of his 'bow' -for that is what it remains- is not a complicated process and the circuitry hovers just above his head, the lowest reaching of the wooden beams touching his shoulders occasionally. It may fire typical Quincy arrows at a standard 30 kido damage at a rate of 3 per post – these projectiles travel at a speed of 20 meters per second. Its true accomplishment however, is its interaction with  Ginto. Actually advancing the practise to what Iouri has coined to be 'true miracles'. This is partly due to the presence of the bound soul within his circuitry. This was not a planned maninfestation and after careful examination of the entire configuration Iouri has discovered that his 'bow' is a two part projection. The Tree of Life comes from himself, whilst the presence of the girl is within the cross itself. As such, she essentially functions as a secondary manipulator upon Iouri's raiatsu whilst also being under his direct control. As such, this bows powers lie in the power of Thaumagy - or Ginto as it is termed amongst the Quincy scholars who exclusively practise the art. At its most basic level, Duaban Savabath stradles two words. That of myth and normal life - however fantastic that life might already be. Its talents lie in the areas of summoning and argumentation of its owners Ginto prowess.  

▐♱ Vollstandig Name ♱: Thuja Sephitroth Lebensbaum

▐♱ Vollstandig Description ♱:  

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Kido

▐♱ Vollstandig Ability ♱: Please describe in detail your Vollstandig ability.

▐♱ Techniques ♱: Please place your Techniques below.

Last edited by [ h w a ] on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel    Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:51 am

This is finally complete. Render judgement as thou wilt.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel    Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Sorry, for some strange reason I could not post on this Topic and took me a while to figure it out and to have it fixed xD.

Apologies for the delay.

First thing's first, Your bow appearance confuses me. Does anyone see it? What exactly is it?

Secondly, what exactly is your ability supposed to do? And you can make the bow a little stronger. say 30 or so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel    Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duaban Savabath - The Light at the End of the Tunnel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: Ability Creation Area :: Quincy Powers/Abilities-
Jump to: