Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsPierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYPierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done]

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Alex
    Human
    Human
    Alex

Experience : 123

Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] Empty
    PostSubject: Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done]   Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Shinigami Template

Pierre Blanctorche

Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] Verde123

---OH SHIT, I FORGOT TO COOK DINNER FOR MY DAUGHTER---

Shinigami Encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

Birth Name: Pierre Blanctorche
    Shinigami Aliases: Worst Father Ever
    Age: Appears as if he is 40, but is actually 745 years old.
    Birth Date: 25.05.
    Rank Status: 5th Seat - Non-Elite

Affiliated Division: 12th Division

Appearance: Has green hair, nuff said. Screw the rules, I have green hair.

Pierre is a rather unique fellow when it comes to his looks. Like mentioned above, he has green hair, which is actually quite unusual even for a Shinigami, especially since he had it like this when he was still alive. Experimenting with some nasty chemicals caused for his hair to simply turn green over time and he didn't mind it. It was probably one of the reason why they accused him of being a mad scientist and experimenting on humans. Other than that, he has a pretty much normal appearance. He stands at one meter and ninety centimeters, while weighting some seventy nine or eight kilograms. Due to being the scientist type, his muscles aren't that developed, so he is rather slim and muscle-less. At the same time, since he spends most of his time in his lab, not eating for days, he is rather slim, not gaining much weight. This is one of the things which his daughter always disliked about him.

The clothing that he wears is pretty much the same every single time. It is too hard to wash your clothes when one is working on a really important project that could save mankind from certain doom. Due to that his clothing always consists of a single green shirt, a twelfth division lab coat, his Zanpaktou, a pair of black pants, a tie and his famed glasses. The tie is usually black, but it can sometimes be dark green. However, this is only when he puts on a lighter toned green shirt. When he puts on a darker green shirt, he usually has his black tie on. The glasses are always the same and the lab coat as well. His Zanpaktou, due to its small size, it is kept in a horizontal position attached to the back side of his belt as he doesn't like seeing it when he doesn't need it.

Personality: Pierre is an odd case. On the borderline between lunacy and genius he stands, ready to cross either to lunacy or pure genius. Hyper eccentric, obsessed, crazy, dangerous, those are merely some of the words that perfectly describe this man. However, at the same time, when it comes to his daughter, he is overprotective, caring and loving. Those are basically the two sides of him. A part of him is this scientist who only wishes to experiment on things and make new inventions. While, on the other hand, he is this incredibly caring man who would die for his daughter. Even if she were to hate him, he would always love her regardless of anything, for she is his little princess. On the other hand, if it meant advancement, he would kill a person and experiment on his or hers dead and lifeless body. Although those two sides of him are mostly in conflicts, he still maintains sanity and manages to be somewhat of a father for his daughter. She is the beacon of light that remains in his life, the only factor that keeps him from losing his control and sanity, if it weren't for her he would probably turn into quite a monster.

Fighting Style

Combat Style Overview: Jack of all Trades

Shunpo
      Hakuda
      Reiatsu
      Zanapakuto
      Kido

Once Upon A Time

History:
    The story of this man, just as any other, starts with his birth. He was born in France, Paris to be exact and there he grew up in a decent family of four. His mother was a housewife, his father was a baker and his younger sister ended up becoming a teacher. He on the other hand had a passion for science. Most of the time as a kid and as a teen he would spend sneaking up into a rich man's library in order to read all the books about chemistry and such.

As time passed, Pierre became more and more interested into science, trying to unravel some of its greatest mysteries. His parents were sadly not rich enough to afford a proper education so he was self thought for the most part.

However, his research came to a stop right around the time when he was 18. This was simply due to the fact that he fell in love. During one day at the market, he ran into a young lady and when their eyes met it was love at first sight. Well, at least on his part. She wasn't quite as convinced as he was so he had to work to get her. However, she wasn't quite as easy to get as he thought. Their social statuses were the same, so that didn't get in his way. The problem was her damn courage and stubbornness.

It took him months before he made her realize how much in love was he and then a couple more for her to fall for him. Eventually they got married and had a child.

Their perfect life did not last that long. Inquisition.

Pierre was accused of being a mad scientist who dared to experiment on humans while his wife and child were accused of being witches who were helping him. The two of them were burned on a torch while he was beheaded. All three of them tried to present evidence and proof of not being who those people said they were, but they couldn't, nobody listened to them. Their happiness made other mad and thus they got into this mess.

After his death, Pierre woke up in Rukongai, alone. He could not find his daughter nor his wife. As Rukongai really was too big for him to search it at his current level, he got into the academy and after a few decades he managed to actually graduate. You see, he was lazy when it came to everything but science so his grades and such weren't enough for him to graduate until one year he actually studied a bit.

Getting his Shikai took even longer. It literally took him centuries to get his sword to take its Shikai from simply due to the fact that he hated sharing his damn space with some random spirit. Their relationship did not get off to a good start, that much was certain.

Eventually, after FINALLY getting Shikai, he actually decided to join the 12th Division and as he was like so bad at anything but SCIENCE, he got the position of a Fifth Seat.
    Back to top Go down
    Alex
    Human
    Human
    Alex

Experience : 123

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done]   Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Done.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuri Aoi
    Captain
    Captain
    Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done]   Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Approved
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done]   Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pierre Blanctorche, the Forgetful Father / Scientist [Done]
    Page 1 of 1