Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
A role-play!!! SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsA role-play!!! Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYA role-play!!! HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

A role-play!!!

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

Experience : 71

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:06 pm

(Iight, here it is, I guess I'll start it off. I don't want to start off cheesy and I have not role-played in a good while lol.)

'People pass by me, laughing, enjoying life while they still have it... Thought a Hollow in the park as he sat on a bench. Unlike other Hollow, he can be seen by every human, he can even interact with them, but didn't care as long as he has nothing to do with them.
    He looked up to the starry sky, "I wish I had that life, a human." He sighed, shaking the feeling off. His stomach growled, which was odd for a dead man, but since he was the way he was, the Hollow ate human food from time to time.
    This odd Hollow was known as BladeRunner, but that was only his 'business' name. His real name was Desmond, or rather his 'human' name. He could care less what other Hollow or Shinigami thought, they'd just end up dead anyway.
    The park was dark, but as the sun had set down on the horizon the park lights flickered on, giving a lighting to the path that led into and out of the park. Bats began to fly out of their nests (Or whatever the fuck they stay in) and took flight, hunting for large insects that flew around the lights. One of the bats even flew into one of the light, crashing to the ground unconscious.
    Its toes twitched as Desmond chuckled. One of the things he loved most was seeing others get hurt, as well as them dying. It wasn't his fault, he was just born... awkwardly.
    Desmond cellphone range. He wore a pure black T-shirt with pure black jeans and white Nike shoes. Two chains dangled from his neck, one had a skull, and the other had a crescent moon shape amulet. He had the tight bracelets on his right arm, and he had a hole in his chest. The short had kept this hole hidden for some time, and the only safe place to reveal was in his house, where no living or dead soul was around.
    Desmond answered the cellphone, "Hello?"
    "Is this Mr. Irich?" A soft female voice asked back. This was probably something important.
    "Yes, this is him."
    "Um, yes, I am calling to let you know that your cake is done. We will see when you return to the shop." The lady said as she hung up.
    It was Desmond's 17th birthday, and every year he celebrates it alone. Normally he goes out to kill Hollow or Shinigami, but at this point he needed a break from that. Desmond lives alone in his apartment, he didn't want the life of a Hollow, never had wanted it. He considered himself human, due to others being able to interact and see his physical form. Another thing was that he eats for some reason, his stomach lets Desmond know when he needs the meal and when not.
    Desmond was an odd Hollow, but rumor had it that he was this, 'Espada,' a king of some sort. He tried doing some form of investigation on it before, but failed to do so and gave up, seeng it wasn't worth any time.
    Desmond stood up, his knees popping as he stretched his back, trying to feel every sensational pop in his vertebrae. He began to the leave the part, a gentle cool wind beginning to pick up.
    Back to top Go down
    http://wolvereen97@gmail.com
    Jager
    Quincy
    Quincy
    Jager

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Jager was taking the time to job throughout Karakura Park, it was a good day to get a good workout and burn some calories. On top of that, Jager was planning to run alongside one of his preschool friends that invited him for the run in the first place. Jager remembered that his friend was on the track team while Jager played football; he wanted to see which one of them was faster for the longest. However, his friend couldn’t make it due to a prior engagement that he forgot he made. “Oh well, I guess that’s ok too. At least I won’t have to work today if I won’t need to, but life is full of surprises. “ Jager was a Quincy, he was actually one of the elites. His ability to pick up on spiritual signatures was pretty good; he also had the impulse to act on them if it was a hollow signature that seemed especially strong. I it’s a strong signature, its most likely dangerous for the people of Karakura town, which led Jager to want to check it out. “Hmmm…” Speaking of signatures, Jager picked up on something while he was running. It seemed to fit the bill; it was a hollow breed of some sort, a powerful one in fact. It was in the park somewhere, but tracking that signature to its source made Jager a bit skeptical once he arrived. He was hesitant to call it in on his Bluetooth, but that’s only because of the hollow’s mannerisms. Even though people without any spiritual talent wouldn’t be able to see it whatsoever, it was acting natural, a bit too natural. “That’s questionable…..” Jager would say to the man on the bench as he kept an appropriate distance. “You’re an odd one, haven’t seen anything like you before….” When Jager said this, he meant that he haven’t seen a Hollow that tried to immerse itself into the community like this before. Most Quincy wouldn’t care, but Jager was lenient towards things that piqued his interest.
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: D   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Desmond looked up, 'Who the hell is this fucker?'
    He could sense that this man was a Hollow as well, just a weaker one, 'Grrrreeat, just when I was about to pick up the cake. Oh well, I could pick it up later on and pay 'em extra for holding on to it.'
    'You seem to question whether or not you should leave kid, you need me to decide for ya'?
    'Hello Ragnorock, I see you decided to join in.' Desmond thought with a knowingly smile. The other voice in his head was Ragnorock, or the Abyssal great sword he made a nice little contract with, the combination of two souls, one demon, the other Hollow.

Desmond looked over the individual, sensing no danger and aggression, his eyes immediately changed from their neon blue to a neon yellow, meaning he was cautious.
    "Well, considering I'm only a stranger, I sure as hell haven't you before." Desmond said coldly, keeping a straight expression.
    "The hell does this prick want?" Desmond's sheathed sword asked, trying to act tough.
    "Ragnorock, play nice now." Desmond replied sternly, "I am sorry for my friend here, he stays on me all of the time, most of the time begin when I'm hunting Hollow and Shinigami. Names Desmond," He said to the stranger extending a hand, revealing the '0-6' on the back of his hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Jager
    Quincy
    Quincy
    Jager

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:21 am

Another questionable notation was the fact that there seemed to be two different personalities harboring this hollow. Or maybe it was two different souls? What was the source coming from? The weapon?” .....” Jager was pretty silent for a brief moment as he observed the hollow breed while keeping a good amount of distance. Jager was pretty quick on his feet, so he could move out the way if there was any intended aggression coming from the hollow. The hollow breed acted so causal, it was strange. Jager noticed that its partner was acting out a bit more in comparison to the owner itself, sounding more like the hollows that Jager grew up to know about. Jager’s train of thought was cut off when the man introduced his name as Desmond and offered out his hand. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but the initiation of physical contact is none other than a test of ignorance when a human being tries to shake hands with a carnivorous spirit. I wouldn’t push my luck so soon if i value my life, so forgive me if I continue to keep my distance….Desmond.”  Jager would say simply as he refused the handshake. He had no reason to believe anything that the hollow was saying, all he knew was that the current outlook of things didn’t seem violent, and Jager continued to keep his hands in his pocket.  “ Desmond…. I have a question for you, but you have no obligation to answer this of course. You’re already dead, and yet you sit on the bench, answer phone-calls  and live among us as any other human would. For a being who reached evolution by devouring the souls of the innocent, I mean…… look at you in comparison to other hollows. You devoured a considerable amount of souls to get this strong, intelligence, past humane mannerisms.  When you think about the people you supposedly killed, do you feel anything at all? Is It  guilt that separates humans from your current selective hunt?”

Last edited by Jager on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad spellchecker XD)
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Desmond was really confused as he stood up, easily over-towering the man before him. He crossed his arms, his 0-6 hand hidden on part of his left bicep.
    "Umm... I never really killed anyone..." Desmond replied in an honest voice.
    In a sadistic laugh, the sword couldn't control his volume, "You think that we kill the living!?" It continued to laugh and laugh, trying to talk between each breath, ",Look stranger, we ain't killing no human, never will-"
    "It's a promise I made with someone. But to answer your question, I have never killed a single human, I was just born with my power, nothing more." Desmond said, although he did lie a little. He has not killed a single human in almost three years, and those three years he and found joy in hunting other Hollow and Shinigami. He had no idea how the whole 'devour the souls' thing works, it sounded more stannic to him than anything else.
    "I live among the living to understand them, just as some would try to understand me. I'm doing this out of sheer curiosity, hell, if I were truly evil I would have killed every last one n the city. But I prefer not to harm anything, unless it harms me. I was raised as a human, and I will act as such-"
    "HA! What ever, you do not act human all the time!."
    "Do too." Desmond said back to the sword.
    "Do not!"
    "When was the last time I actually killed the living and the dead?"
    "Well... thats not the fucking point! The point is, is that you are not human yet you act human. You were born from a power hungry go-"
    "Ragnorock, enough." Desmond said in a low tone.
    Desmond sighed, looking at this person. He couldn't determine whether or not what this man wanted, but Desmond decided to ask a question of his own, "So... are you a Christian or something?"
    Back to top Go down
    Jager
    Quincy
    Quincy
    Jager

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:27 pm

“Oh?” Jager was mildly amused with the man’s accusations, but he couldn’t be too judgmental about the whole thing. There was a lot about the hollow race that he didn’t know, like the way this particular hollow was created in the first place. Since he was raised like a human and acted like a human, maybe this creature was significantly programmed to believe that it was human. But If was that was the case, what kind of parents were brave enough to raise such a being? If these “parents” of his were spiritually aware and known of the dangers of a hollow, what was the point of raising a child that came from thus said race. Right now this Desmond character was shrouded in mystery; he had no idea how to approach this. While Jager was contemplating his next question, the hollow breed asked him a question of his own. “That’s a very strange question for a hollow to ask another human being. Did your parents raised you to believe in something of a god in texts when we are constantly surrounded by god’s of death? If the devil himself was made real, wouldn’t you be described as such in the same word?” Jager paused for a moment and realized that he was trailing off again, the least he could do was show the hollow breed the same amount of courtesy that it showed him. “No, there’s not much that I believe in if I can’t see it with my own two eyes. I was made to believe that hollows were monsters, creatures that terrorized and endangered my friends and family. And then… there’s you… someone’s that’s not supposed to exist, an anomaly if you will. I don’t know if you’re lying or telling to the truth, but you are currently something….. something…. Different……
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:14 pm

"We all have our beliefs, hell, I believe in God, I believe that the demon lord exists. But I guess its how we are raised," Desmond said. Almost every word he spoke was the truth, but he has killed before, but prefers not to speak of it, only because it brought the memories of 'her'. Desmond had morned ever since the death of his loved one for at least a complete two years, but now he stuck it in the back of his head and has no worries.
    "And then theres me, the friendly freelancer of all Hollow. Personally I would have gone with the Shinigami, but it is what it is. I have something against both tribes though. The Hollow were made to destroy, although I believe that 'some' were good. And as for Soul Society, I believe that the Shinigami are more of a take over than anything, and if you ask me, neither side should exist. Its just one big ordeal to beat one side, its pathetic to be honest, hell, I never asked to be a Hollow. But, my body ages like a normal humans does, so its chemistry is... not the best,"
    Desmond sighed as the sword spoke up finally, "He has his own mission. There is something called a Heart Shard, there are five in total and legend has it if you connect them all through and ancient spiritual ritual, they form together into a soul-"
    "One powerful enough to crate its own body through its personality, to transform anything immortal being... into a mortal. Thats my goal, to find the objects and use them so I can turn human."
    Back to top Go down
    Jager
    Quincy
    Quincy
    Jager

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:08 am

Is this guy for real? Was such a thing possible in the first place? Claiming your lie back by obtaining these scales?” Shinigami can be annoying as all hell, but they are anything but unnecessary. They recycle souls in order to continue their precious cycle, which sometimes makes them in the right in theory if they strictly used their weapons in order to get the job done. Only if it were that simple, the battlefield doesn’t allow for such luxuries. Sometimes the levels that you stoop to in order to win are underhanded and harsh, the results birthed from it. Look at you, a powerful hollow. Immortality is upon you, where you can live the luxury lifestyle of “survival of the fittest”. Practically eating your way to the top until you end up becoming the strongest being. You mean to tell me that you fully endorse a quest that would give all of that up, that this is something you want to be? Human? Weak, fragile, and unable to defend yourself against the same race you would have been once apart of? And then you die all the same, back to being a hollow once more. What say you then Desmond? A waste of your time? A waste of effort? I don’t know why, I feel as if you should be a bit skeptical towards this plan of yours, besides the fact of the knowledge and the location of these scales being yours alone potentially. What does that mean though? Are you the only one in this world that deserves a second chance?
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Desmond sighed, looking to the sky, "You have no idea do you? We all have a purpose, Like the Shinigami for example, you said they cycle souls, well I believe that the Shinigami are just standing guardians, as for the Arrancer, they destroy."
    "The kid believes that if both are destroyed then anyone deserves to go into purgatory until their souls fate is decided. There are two sides, and their war will rip this entire planet apart, his first goal, to destroy both sides till nothings left, or at least until his mind changes," The sword spoke.
    "My second goal are those heart shards, they can be used for various purposes, life, destruction, godhood, you name it. If the wrongs hands get those shards, then it would mean armageddon, hell, they could have enough pose to even destroy god."
    "See, this is the great thing about sharing a mind with a Hollow, you know what the hell they are thinking and what they are gonna do. Me, I was a Hollow, but was reduced into a simple Imp Demond, and when I found Cold Steel I absorbed its power and became the ultimate weapon!"
    "Excluding the ultimate weapon part, Ragnorock was a newly crafted blade, born from Cold Steel, the same metal the shards are made from. If I can get those shards and restore my own soul, then I can set Ragnorock free from his prison. This is the contract we made, until it is complete, or until I die." Desmond realized he was offtrack by a long shot.
    "I believe the humans have much more potential than the Hollow and the Shinigami, and I do believe in second chances."
    Back to top Go down
    Jager
    Quincy
    Quincy
    Jager

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 4:35 pm

“Well, that’s an interesting story that you have there. These all powerful heart shards that you are looking for, it makes me wonder why you seek to achieve so little when you have so much more to gain. The power to slay got himself, and the only thing you think about is the freedom of your companion and your own second chances. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging you in any way, it’s just that I would of done things differently with that kind of power. “ Jaher adjusted his collar a little bit, the track suit was pretty hot to wear. After fiddling with his collar, he eventually zipped it down completely, revealing a white t-shirt under it. “ The name is Jager, I’m a quincy. At first this was only an inconvenience for my life, I wanted to do other things besides fighting. Like for example, play professional football. Sadly enough, I’m not allowed to live that life, with hollows killing my girlfriend, my coach, my coach, the team, and I can’t hold anyone responsible but the hollow breeds itself. “ Jager would then look to Desmond with a serious look on his face. “It was as if we were born to hate you, because you continue to take away everything important from us and give nothing back in return. In a sense, you are my creator. The Quincy was born from the hollows oppression, which is why we exterminate hollows to protect the innocent without mercy. For this reason, we were granted power, the chain of events that makes the world what it is today.“

Jager would then sigh, dropping his serious facade, this always happens after he gets to know someone a little bit. “But if you are who you say you are, then your existence does no harm to our survival whatsoever. But those shards are dangerous; I can’t help to wonder what you would do with such a thing after you freed your friend and claimed a life of humanity. I hope you are content with your current dream. I'll be honest, i approached you with every intent in attempting to kill you if you were hostile, but you turned out to be a questionable hollow species with your selective hunting and longing to be human. If being human is what you desire, why should i question it? So i wont.... but i still cant help but to feel skeptical... the other Quincy wouldn't approve but i tend to question everything. ”
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 4:52 pm

"Meh, it is what it is," Desmond said as he leaned back on the bench, randomly popping open a can of Budlight,"After I'm, done with the shards, I plan to destroy them, or even better, make my own planet! It might sound selfish, but even if I am turned human I would still want my eternal life, so I would be a immortal human, not super powers no nothing. After I get bored though I will go mortal just to see myself turn to dust, sounds exciting if you ask me, but whatever-" Desmond realized that he was expressing his ideas, he could not believe with what he was saying, "Well... the planet part is so I can live alone. I don't want to hurt anyone, plus I gotta find a suitable place near the sun, like Earth for example."
    "Jesus Christ, why the hell do you talk like that, its like a huge change in the topic! Its like that one time you were fighting another Hollow and then, "Oh hey, a penny!" What the hell is wrong with you!?"
    "I still remember that guy, and I'm the most random person you'll ever meet, besides, if it weren't for you stabbing the Hollow in the balls I wouldn't have had the time of killing him. That guys speed was awesome!"
    "You see Jager, this is what I have to deal with, a fucking Hollow who doesn't like to ill humans and is the complete opposite of a fucking Hollow!"
    Back to top Go down
    Jager
    Quincy
    Quincy
    Jager

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 6:52 pm

“heh……heheh….hahahhah!” Jager started to laugh hysterically by seeing Desmond’s interaction with hit weapon; those two were a comedic pair. It was around that point that Jager decided to loosen up a little bit and offer out a hand for a handshake. “Alright, I think it’s safe to say I changed my mind for the time being. It’s definitely questionable that a Quincy could be friends with a hollow, but one more friend is equivalent to one less enemy. That’s enough of a reason for me.” Unexpected allied adds to the element of surprise when the pot boils over. When Jager thinks about this, it transpires towards the current tension that the Quincy have with the Shinigami. If it starts to go down and it goes down hard, it would be nice to have some un-expecting hollows pop in and cause a well needed distraction. Heck, the hollows might even take out a lieutenant or a captain if they are strong enough. That’s one of the most useful things that Jager seen out of being friends with Desmond, besides the fact that he didn’t exactly feel like killing Desmond anymore. “Also, I don’t think it’s legal for you to be drinking out in broad daylight. In public at least, open cans can give you a fine up to 200$, so I would be a little bit more mindful if I were you. Not to say you aren’t old enough to drink. How old are you, 200, 300? I don’t think I’m too far off with age am I?
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Desmond shook the hand,"Oh, I'm seventeen," Desmond answered back happily.
    "Yeah, even though the kid is dead he can get drunk from time to time, but it took me fifteen gallons worth of vodka just to slam him on his ass. He's pretty hardcore with most alcohol, and ain't afraid to go all out! Plus, the police knows not to mess with him, the last guy we killed tha Fuzz were around to see, they know the kid well after that!" Ragnorock laughed triumphantly.
    "Yeah, theres that. But still, if you ever need a birthday party set up, give me a call adnI can turn your kids birthday into a riot. Bar fights are fun, people think that I'm older than what I am, so, I take advantage of it. You got a life to live, make it the greatest fucking life you ever had."
    Desmond looked to the ground, regret began to fill his head as he put on a fake smile, "Man, I wander what its like to be on the other side sometimes, heaven. I don't know if I'll go there or not, but its whatever," Desmond stood up, stretching once more before checking his phone, "Better go get that cake."
    Back to top Go down
    Jager
    Quincy
    Quincy
    Jager

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 am

What?” Jager would say simply with a look of confusion on his face. Hollows are usually old, evolution would be treated as a long process and things would take a very long time in order to realize just how old this guy really was. Seventeen? He was actually one year younger in Jager in a sense,  who would of thought?” Well, I guess that’s something I can agree with. Somehow, after all of the fighting and the killing, we try to enjoy our lives for what’s its worth. “ Jager would say as he got himself a phone call and answer it with his Bluetooth. “Yea?” There was a brief moment of silence as Jager made a small sigh and then shook his head. “Alright, I’m on my way.” Jager would say as he puts his hands back in his pocket and pivots his foot in the opposite direction. “You know? You mentioned cake before. If it’s your birthday or something, happy birthday. If not…well, don’t get diabetes from eating too much. “ Jager would say as he proceeded to walk away. The Quincy headquarters were calling him about something important, but they were pretty vague as to what it was about. “Tch…. They always do this. Doesn’t the council know that I hate surprises?” Jager was already keen on the fact that the council likes to keep him in the dark about things. However, Jager was planning on keeping his meeting with Desmond a secret, so he would guess it was fair.

>>> Exit

Last edited by Jager on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Desmond sighed as Jager walked away,"Well, thanks for saying that..."
    He received a phone call once more, and answered it, "Hello?"
    "Umm... Mister Irich, when will you get your cake?" A small, female voice asked.
    "Yeah I'm going now, I'll be there in five." Desmond said as he hung up.
    He was alone again, "Guess again fucker!" Nevermind then.
    "Oh, still hanging around?" Desmond asked as he stood up, walking out of the park.
    "Oh you know, I'm just attached to you, like literally." The sword said.
    Desmond looked around, all of the 'love birds' of the day had disappeared, his phone rang again. Agitated, Desmond answered it, "Okay, listen I told you I'd get the fucking cake ok sugar tits!?"
    A brief moment of silence passed by as another yelled at Desmond through the other line, he was pale more than the moon itself and his eyes changed to a shiny grey color, this meant that he was scared shitless, "O-okay, yeah, I'm on my way."
    He hung up the phone, looking at Ragnorock his eyes changed to a neon orange, "Ready to kick some ass buddy?"
    The sword laughed hysterically, "LEST KICK SOME ASS!!!"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

A role-play!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A role-play!!!   A role-play!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A role-play!!!
    Page 1 of 1