Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsJager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYJager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jager
Quincy
Quincy
Jager

Experience : 71

Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) Empty
PostSubject: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Code:
Q U I N C Y C R O S S

▐♱ Cross Name ♱: Fang-Orbit

▐♱ Cross Appearance ♱:A silver necklace with a globe light pendant. The inside of the pendant is a grayish metallic color ad its surrounded by two thing metal designs going up and down the pendant .  It has a dim shin to it and it glistens like a star in the night. Picture here
Spoiler:

▐♱ Bow Appearance ♱:
Spoiler:

▐♱ Bow Ability: ♱:(The specialty of Fang-Orit is the fact that the bow itself is split up into six separate parts that revolve around Jaeger constantly. This ability is manipulated through the use of his spiritual energy as they can take on particular formations to even the tide, splitting up and breaking up at will. Only three of these fangs are needed to create the bow formation, which takes on a triangular shape as reishi forms the rest of the bow.  The stationary fangs can provide cover fire, initiate separate bow attacks as a second medium for another firing point separate to Jager, defense formation, and seeker formations. There are times where Jager could call for an all-out attack formation where all of the fangs form into a bow, or an all out defense formation  for  maximum coverage.

The speed of the arrows travel at 20 meters per second, the base strength  backing each  fang  is represented by 10 in terms of Kido strength. Each combination  is scaled using that. Since the bow form uses three fangs, the power behind each arrow is 30 in terms of kido. Formations  take charge over this scale, giving  hard comparisons when using formations involving a specific number of fangs. Another example, a defense formation would equal 30 in terms of kido strength, where a total defense formation would equal 60, using all 6 fangs in the process.  

Basic formation involves three fangs  making a triangle formation to make  the bow. The last three fangs are stationary, hovering, following and surrounding Jaeger until they take a formation.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Neutral

▐♱ Vollstandig Ability ♱: No Vollstandig yet.

▐♱ Techniques ♱: Please place your Techniques below.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jager on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Do put in how fast your arrows are in general. Strength in which they can attack, defend etc. Durability.
Back to top Go down
Jager
Quincy
Quincy
Jager

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:09 am

I did my best to edit with the best of my ability
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:04 pm

I can approve of this.

it has to switch from either offense to defense. Cool concept.

Edit : My bad >__> Could you nerf it down to 10 instead of 11?
Back to top Go down
Jager
Quincy
Quincy
Jager

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:58 am

Nerf made and i made some techniques
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Approved.

Your techs need reiatsu cost.
Back to top Go down
Jager
Quincy
Quincy
Jager

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:49 pm

cost was put in

i'm going to go on a limb and say all active first release has an upkeep of 25 rei while its active right.
Back to top Go down
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human
Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Seeing as the above changes where all made and seemingly only thing ask where to add cost unless told otherwise I deem these approved for now...
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Initial Shield too big. Tech 1 reduce it to 3 meters.

beacon tech, add a bit of mechanics on how you tell apart illusions please.
Back to top Go down
Jager
Quincy
Quincy
Jager

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:08 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Jager wrote:
Code:
Q U I N C Y C R O S S

▐♱ Cross Name ♱: Fang-Orbit

▐♱ Cross Appearance ♱:A silver necklace with a globe light pendant. The inside of the pendant is a grayish metallic color ad its surrounded by two thing metal designs going up and down the pendant .  It has a dim shin to it and it glistens like a star in the night. Picture here
Spoiler:

▐♱ Bow Appearance ♱:
Spoiler:

▐♱ Bow Ability: ♱:(The specialty of Fang-Orit is the fact that the bow itself is split up into six separate parts that revolve around Jaeger constantly. This ability is manipulated through the use of his spiritual energy as they can take on particular formations to even the tide, splitting up and breaking up at will. Only three of these fangs are needed to create the bow formation, which takes on a triangular shape as reishi forms the rest of the bow.  The stationary fangs can provide cover fire, initiate separate bow attacks as a second medium for another firing point separate to Jager, defense formation, and seeker formations. There are times where Jager could call for an all-out attack formation where all of the fangs form into a bow, or an all out defense formation  for  maximum coverage.

The speed of the arrows travel at 20 meters per second, the base strength  backing each  fang  is represented by 10 in terms of Kido strength. Each combination  is scaled using that. Since the bow form uses three fangs, the power behind each arrow is 30 in terms of kido. Formations  take charge over this scale, giving  hard comparisons when using formations involving a specific number of fangs. Another example, a defense formation would equal 30 in terms of kido strength, where a total defense formation would equal 60, using all 6 fangs in the process.  

Basic formation involves three fangs  making a triangle formation to make  the bow. The last three fangs are stationary, hovering, following and surrounding Jaeger until they take a formation.

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Neutral

▐♱ Vollstandig Ability ♱: No Vollstandig yet.

▐♱ Techniques ♱: Please place your Techniques below.
Spoiler:

A P P R O V E D.

But will keep an eye on the techniques.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)   Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jager's Quincy Weapon (Basic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: Ability Creation Area :: Quincy Powers/Abilities-
Jump to: