Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Hakri Tempo (Done) SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsHakri Tempo (Done) Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYHakri Tempo (Done) HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hakri Tempo (Done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BennyGo
Shinigami
Shinigami
BennyGo

Experience : 3

Hakri Tempo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Hakri Tempo (Done)   Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:19 am

Z A N A P A K U T O

▐♱ Zanpakutō Name ♱: Hakri Tempo

Hakri Tempo (Done) Opplanet-boker-usa-white-samurai-sword-05zs642
▐♱ Sealed Description ♱: It's pretty much a basic Zanpakuto no-dachi  with a few custom made things. Hakri Tempo is 6 feet long, the width of Hakri Tempo is 1 inch. The handle of the blade is 2 feet, in total Hakri Tempo is 8 feet long. The handle is Ben's favorite color, white with a weird pattern. The sheathe of the blade is also white. It was given to him when he graduated the academy. The Zanpakuto is used for speed type characters, people who needs light weapons that won't slow them down.

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱: Pressure...Unleash Hakri Tempo!!

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Wind

Hakri Tempo (Done) Frostmourne-World_of_Warcraft-Epic_Weapons_Sword_frostmourne
▐♱ Shikai Description ♱: Once Ben chants his release phrase,  white and black aura spreads around him in a 5 feet radius. His Zanpakuto completely changes into a whole other . It is sometimes activated at will or it is combined with his personality disorder and is released when he turns into his dark side. His Zanpakuto expands in height and width. The width of it is 1 feet and the heigh is 11 feet long. The handle turns from white to black with weird demonic spikes. In the middle of the handle, is a face of a skeleton with horns. Weird symbols appears on his blade, Ben will later on figure out what it means. The blade curves in a the bottom and goes out the higher it gets.

▐♱ Shikai Ability ♱: Once his shikai is activated, he is able to control and manipulate wind. He can dense the wind to even cut through steel. With enough powers, ben can create hurricanes and tornadoes at 73MPH. A category 1 Hurricane reaches sustained winds of at least 74 mph (33 m/s; 64 kn; 119 km/h), and an f1 tornado reaches Wind speeds of 73 - 112 mph (33 - 50 meters per sec.). He mostly uses his wind to create air slashes. He is also able to shoot the wind in an upwards direction lifting up objects 200 lbs or less.

▐♱ Bankai Description ♱:

▐♱ Bankai Ability ♱:

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

Last edited by BennyGo on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:32 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

Hakri Tempo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakri Tempo (Done)   Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:39 am

Your abilities need a few things. How strong are these said gravity balls, how big are they. You need sizes, strength, constraints. Gravity is a heavily restricted power if not banned so keep that in mind. I for one recommend not having a gravity based power.
Back to top Go down
Rai-Oh

Rai-Oh

Experience : 0

Hakri Tempo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakri Tempo (Done)   Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:44 am

Alright firstly, That blade of yours wouldn't be a katana as a Katana in totality as far as feet goes is 5 feet. A no-dachi is more of a blade that you have here. I would like that to be specified. Secondly I wanna see a chart kinda as to how much power your gravity does vs low tier/semi-elite/elite/racial leaders. Pl0x
Back to top Go down
Rai-Oh

Rai-Oh

Hakri Tempo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakri Tempo (Done)   Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:10 am

Alright so for the being able to bend tornadoes and hurricanes You must up the amount of wind your zan puts out as an f1 tornado being the lowest and least strongest class of tornadow reaches Wind speeds of 73 - 112 mph (33 - 50 meters per sec.) and a category 1 Hurricane reaches sustained winds of at least 74 mph (33 m/s; 64 kn; 119 km/h). So fix that please.
Back to top Go down
Rai-Oh

Rai-Oh

Hakri Tempo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakri Tempo (Done)   Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:44 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Hakri Tempo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakri Tempo (Done)   Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Two things.

1. Make sure that ability is translated into techniques please.

2. There is an update version to the template. Please add in the missing pieces to this app.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hakri Tempo (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakri Tempo (Done)   Hakri Tempo (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakri Tempo (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: Ability Creation Area :: Shinigami Powers/Abilities-
Jump to: