Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Death waits for none. [Open] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsDeath waits for none. [Open] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYDeath waits for none. [Open] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Death waits for none. [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

Death waits for none. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Death waits for none. [Open]   Death waits for none. [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:20 am

No one had ever been inside the private quarters of the Sotaicho. It was divided into 3 parts. The entrance and foyer where some captains had the pleasure of conversing with her. Next was a much larger and rectangular space then it was her sleeping quarters. Currently she stood in the dead centre of the middle room. It was a strange room, devoid of any decorations or furnishings. The floor was of smooth grey concrete. So were the walls, absent of windows or vents. The roof provided some natural light with thick glass windows.

Other than the foyer no one was allowed to enter this place. Each room was separated by thick concrete walls and only permeable by thick metal doors. Her choice in rooms were rather strange. The Foyer was decorated in a Lavish Far Eastern Style. Yet the current room was bare save some light. Her bedroom though unknown to anyone simply consisted of a Bed, a Closet and a smaller room on the side consisting of a bathing room. A strange life style she had chosen.

One would have expected someone in her powerful position to be residing in a small palace or at the very least a suite but she had chosen a life style meeting the bare minimum in the hunter gatherer sense. A place to sleep, a place to wash. The Foyer had a reason, as Sotaicho she had the duty to grant Audience to some. Yet the middle room was hard to explain and her current activity of standing still, that too had a strange vibe.

Did the Sotaicho even sleep? She stood in the room, eyes closed standing under a beam of sunlight. She looked a bit too dramatic. Standing there in semi darkness with the dust looking like cotton angels in the sunlight. All that was missing was a deep voice to narrate the beginning of an adventure. But that was highly unlikely the entrance to her quarters had been locked and barred.  

exit >>
Back to top Go down

Death waits for none. [Open]
Page 1 of 1