Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Let's go riot [OPEN] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsLet's go riot [OPEN] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYLet's go riot [OPEN] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Let's go riot [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat Adel Thal
Arrancar
Arrancar
Kat Adel Thal

Experience : 110

Let's go riot [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:56 am

Amongst the shouts of rage and the sound of a hospital van blaring, Katherina stood on the side walk. Around her men and women ere going at each other with primal anger. Some of them were simply bickering at each other over simple matters like one not liking the other's shirt or not liking the way they looked at them. Most of the others were more direct having come to violence, fighting in blood drenched rage. Everyone had been on edge and violent like this for perhaps the last hour.

Katherina sighed at the predicament. It would have been enjoyable to her in another situation since to her it was truly fun to see humans act like the animals that hollows were suppose to be. Albeit, in this case they weren't acting on their own and that just made it much less intriguing for her since she knew who was responsible. Just her luck that she happens to have the female arrancar, Arceli, who's power was to induce chaos within a one mile radius. It was only worst that she had a love for chaos and was a master at concealing her reiatsu.

She maybe was being a bit paranoid, but she knew for a fact that she needed to detain the arrancar quickly. It probably wouldn't be long before a shinigami or someone else caught on. She was all for her having her fun; hell, her entire fraccion knew how terrifying Katherina herself could be when she wanted to have her "fun", but the girl was now drawing too much attention. It probably won't be long before someone finds her, probably before she does, and tries to kill her. Which would be easy since the girl actually couldn't fight to save her life.

With a sigh, Katherina tried once more to sense her reiatsu. She groaned when she failed once more. "Hey, you, did you just look at me?!" Katherina turned to see a man angrily approaching her. Of course there was somebody who could see her in the mix of angry people. He approached her, a car torque in hand. He swung it at her, the hard metal hitting her jaw. It tickled really.

Grabbing him by the throat with a single hand, she snapped his neck. She looked about once more, looking towards the buildings. She shouldn't be too far; likely hiding in one of the buildings perhaps. "When I find her, I am so going to put her in the slave pit for a week for making me search all of these buildings one by one," she said to herself starting towards a building.
Back to top Go down
Mu
Arrancar
Arrancar
Mu

Experience : 109

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:17 pm

"Your Majesty!! Please wait up!" Shouted an eager voice. It was both worried and frustrated. It belonged to a strange looking human being. Dressed in partial white, short and blonde haired. Boney fragments grew on where the ear was supposed to be. These bones moved left and right much like a dog hearing many noises beyond the wall.

"Don't call him your Majesty you fool. Does that guy even look like a king? He's pretty much useless without us, I mean look at him walking around aimlessly, looking for who knows what!" Another voice, outspoken and loud. While the golden retriever faithfully followed his master right at his heels, the red haired boy with boney gloves walked a bit further back.

"Yes, don't call him that in public Gold, the enemy might be around. Red but he is still your king you chose to follow. Show him some respect." The voice was cool, reasonable associated usually with an older brother. This figure had long azure blue hair, walking on the side path of their pack leader.

"But but, Blue I can hear rioting nearby almost too close." The boy seemed panic'd now jerking his head left and right, sniffing the air and looking unhinged. He looked to his Trident holding brother.

"I can hear it to, but they are human, they are of no danger to us. In the meanwhile Green fly ahead see what is the matter." At those words another color coded Arrancar took flight from the shadows. Resembling almost like a flying gekko of sorts.

The night was beautiful. It was cool and relatively empty where this little group was. At the spear of this group was Mu, silent as ever. His eyes looking dull from always being half closed. With hands in his pockets and slightly slouched he slowly walked. It might have appeared he was walking straight for the riot but in truth he didn't know where he was. One moment he was in Hueco Mundo hearing the crunching of sand, next he was stepping on the cold streets of karakura. He let out a deep sigh, almost painful to hear. There was nothing out the for him.

"OIII!! HALLOWEEN WAS WEEKS AGO!!" A maddened girl approached her group, in her hand was a wooden plank. "I FUCKING HATE HALLOWEEN!" She walked up straight to Mu swinging the wooden plank across his head. DUNK. The wood shattered and Mu simply walked on not even knowing he had been hit. His followers all flinched, how could this human see her?! She held no spiritual gifts not even the slightest.

Red moved to kill her. She had touched their King and without his permission. He felt like it was a direct challenge to his pride. He moved very close to her trying to grab her and pull her back but this girl in all her hatred had already chased after Mu.

Mu by now had walked straight into the heart of the Riot. Multiple people fighting over each other. All this it didn't concern him, it wasn't any of his problems. Next to him a man had his necked snapped and fell limp to the ground. Mu didn't even see it, it didn't concern him. "OI!!! ASSHOLE!! IM TALKING TO YOU!" She swung her right leg, connecting right in the stark middle of Mu's crotch. Shock. Red, Blue, Gold all froze in shock.

".........................................................."
    Mu stopped walking. There was silence.
    ".........................................................."
    The King fell, slumping on the ground. Having your guard down meant having your privates unprotected. He fell silent, his face expressionless but he felt the pain. Every other man did as well. They shared a link, men, when another's jewels were bashed they felt as if there own had been attacked as well. Mu's retainers quickly detained the girl trying to hold her down and get her to leave.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE IN THERE? A FUCKING SPANNER? HAMMER? YOU SONNUVA BITCHES!!" "YOU WHORE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE GOD KEEP STILL!!" They quarreled, squirming around and trying to hold each other down but Mu, he was still Silent.

"Are you okay??"
    "......................................paaaain" he rasped quietly.

Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:15 am

The undeniable and unmistakable spiritual pressure of Nanatsu-O bore down on the area. The Senkaimon gate had finally opened, allowing the man to step from beyond the light. Its hue was perfect, shaping Nanatsu-O's body into menacing silhouette. This man was a Captain of the Gotei, a being from the Soul Society that is home to the Shinigami. Nanatsu-O appeared on the scene, a good ten meters directly in front of a beautiful dove. The street lights and the ambiance created by them, allowed Nanatsu-O a perfect view of the female. She was mesmerizing, and at the same time, she was so detestable. This would undoubtedly cause a problem for the Shinigami, and perhaps vice versa too.  From At this point in time, the lighting from his current position, allowed the man to main a degree of mystery about him. The artificial robotic eye that he possess, maintained it crimson color. He was looking rather Hollow like, but his Reiatsu signature told a different story. Nanatsu-O took three steps forward before coming to an alt, with the female "Katherina" but a few meters away. Not only that, but there was something else happening too. A group of individuals, with Hollow like Reiatsu was also on the scene. Apparently mingling with the living, which is absolutely bad for business. Nanatsu-O was being placed into a dilemma here, right and now. The Captain placed his left hand upon the hilt of his weapon, now carefully observing the situation. A mysterious lot they proved to be. Judging by the level of spiritual pressures and the vibe he was getting. Nanatsu-O could tell that at least two was on his level of power, the rest was absolute fodder in his own opinion. He could feel the Reiatsu of another one circling like a hawk. The Captain was aware of this, but the bastard currently slumped over peaked his curiosity.

But admittedly, not nearly as much as the female that wasn't so far away from him. The Hollow's development was stunning, and Nanatsu-O wanted to learn more about them. His spiritual pressure did more than enough to make the puny humans ill, driving them away from the area. It was as if a plague was rampaging through the area. It went quiet now that the humans wasn't rustling and tussling. Even the sirens seemed to have gone away. The 6ft tall beauty with the curvaceous body drew Nanatsu-O's attention somewhat. Even so, the man also took note of the barrier surrounding the area. That much was made evident, since there were in fact some supernatural beings trying to get in. Nanatsu-O could feel the dearly departed in the area. Their souls being food for the savage beasts trying to get in. The Senkaimon did well to open up in such an area. Now what to do? The scientific mind of Nanatsu-O was most persuasive, compelling the Shinigami to conduct more research. And there was a perfectly reasonable explanation behind it all. If they were indeed Hollows, then their development was most astonishing. To think that they moved from rampaging beasts, to obtaining a more humanoid form. The Shinigami would use such a term loosely, since he possesses a quasi humanoid body himself.

That menacing mask manifested a fox like grin on it, bringing forth a state of calm, just before the predicted storm. Shinigami dislikes Hollows and Hollows dislikes the Shinigami. They're mortal enemies, but at times, the Shinigami always held the advantage. While Hollows were able to grow strong, they never did posses a great threat, not until now most likely.  But what should the Shinigami do? "Dear ofh dear, what have we here?". The man questioned while taking in the scenery, not yet making any sudden moves towards anyone. "To think I came all da way out ere' n come across a scene like this. Allow meh to introduce myself. Junibantai Taicho, Nanatsu-O Izanagi. But cha may call me Jushiro. Now then, how can I seduce yer?". That same fox grin from before was still present. The robotic eye of Izanagi lit up, before returning to blackness.

Truth be told, Nanatsu-O was absolutely that there was only one way for him to find out more. And he truly believed it wasn't by being diplomatic about anything. And why should he?
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Coniko
Human
Human
Coniko

Experience : 9

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Coniko woke up to the sound of what some would call war. Or what other would call a fight. It didn't draw is attention but it was quite loud. He tried to walk further into his store to get away from the sound. He long pink hair waving passed the low budget fan he had bought. The many sweet he was surrounded with. He looked at a box of chocolate bars and took one. He then took the box to the back and finished the rest of his new candy. He didn't get many customers today.

It must of been the mini war going on in the streets. he took a small bite of the candy bar and decided to closed the show for a bit to check things out. He changed into his usual attire and locked the door behind him. He then walked down the street where the sound was erupting from. And what he found would most definitely draw his attention. Dead bodies, screaming,blood it was very exciting well at least for the participants. He then could sense the presence of a captain and some hollows.

"Its about time someone came to fix this"

He jumped from building to building until he got closer to the strong spirit energy. He then landed by the captain. He most definitely knew he was in the area. In fact he let out a big blast of energy to alert everyone. Fights like this was indeed no common in the area. Well not that he knew of. He pulled up his book and began reading.

"Um capt'n what do we got here? It doesn't seem like this area is bound for fights so this must be the work of a "diffrent force". Im not here to fight. I mean if I was I would of cut you down by now" Coniko now showing an evil grin. He didn't want to start anything....yet so he stopped "But i'm not here for that. Its YOUR duty to protect us humans" Coniko was sure he was going to far which was  the funny part. He even hoped the drag the hollows into this. They do enjoy fight an all. Conko waited for the captain answer. While his long pink hair fluttered in the short breeze that ran through. He then bit the chocolate again and narrowed his eyes.

Last edited by Coniko on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat Adel Thal
Arrancar
Arrancar
Kat Adel Thal

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:38 am

Katherina paused mid step feeling the new presence in the area. One of them was commendable enough to be compared to hers, the other more or less vasto lorde level, the third was faint probably as a result of masking. She frowned at the situation, but didn't move as they each drew closer to her. When she turned to greet the first, she frowned seeing the arrancar. Eight hundred years alive was enough for her to know the child minded king, Mu. She made a face seeing the girl hit him between the legs, but chuckled, "You should go get that on ice," she teased.

The most vats of three had arrived through what she had come to know as the senkaimon by now. A shinigami; just perfect. A robot one at that. She could swear she had heard from some of her fraccion of a robotic shinigami in the Gotei 13s midst. Regardless his appearance, she had licked her lips feeling his spiritual power. She really couldn't help it. To hollows large spiritual power was almost like a turn on... Or maybe that was just her. Regardless, she would surely have some spanking to do to her fraccion if this escalated into more than it was.

She turned to the new figure, somewhat complexed between whether she was looking at a woman or man. His voice seemed masculine enough and he lacked curves, but even with that, his appearance kept telling her otherwise. The "pinkette" was the most mysterious here though since she couldn't tell his/her gender or their reiatsu. That was saying a lot when you have a robot and Mu before you. Katherina looked at the three puzzled for a second, but when they had all finished their no doubt unique introductions, she spoke.

"Shinigamis, arrancars & humans. Oh my," she remarked. "So boys... and girls, I take it you are all here to become mines?" Little Arceli might have to wait a bit longer.

And how yummy, one of them had chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Mu
Arrancar
Arrancar
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 am

He sat there motionless, the pain had long gone but there was no reason to get back up. What was the point of getting back up and moving on it would just make it all the more hopeless. Endlessly chasing the moon the lone wolf would find no peace. Prophets did say that the wolf would eventually catch up but when he did so, the world would end. OH THE GRE-

You should go get that on ice,"
    The voice it was all to familiar. Like a ringtone or the sound of an ice cream truck. He stopped everything, feeling pain, feeling pathetic his senses narrowed down to the voice. His heart jumped just below his throat, beating, anxious. He was too scared too look sideways but at the same time his eyeballs felt like they were being pulled by a strong organic magnet. He resisted with all his might, his mind felt all fuzzy. He could hear the sight of burning black in his brains.

His neck violently jerked. The muscles in his neck being strained. He felt stiff in both the body and its temple. A hammer fell hard on his chest, a shock wave that lifted his anxiety. He had not even noticed the arrival on a Shinigami, despite his subordinates change in attitude. He got up, back turned to the Shinigami, in his eyes it was only her. There was no hesitation, he walked right up to her, his hands wanting to confirm what his eyes saw.

"Kat."
    Now so close to her, he hesitated. Naive in this matter he was divided. If he reached out and touched her and turned out to be fake, he would much rather live in the delusion. On the other hand he wanted to make sure that she was real and not a memory in his head.

"Kuro! Now is not the time to zone out on us!" He held his trident pointed at the shinigami, taking on a defensive stance ready to dart into action. Green had disappeared into hiding while Red looked to flank the Shinigami. Gold his attention flitted from the shinigami to the human stench close by. "Kuro!"

ooc : short sorry was on a job.

Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:00 pm

There it is, the sudden changes in situations, destined to keep the sisters of fate constantly giggling at the current happenings. Be that as it may, Nanatsu-O knew he was now in a particular situation, where he may have to disturb the peace. Whenever the Hollows and Shinigami was involved in anything, it was always natural that terrible things would happen. The eyes of the Shinigami surveyed the area, his senses sharp enough to notice the newcomer on the scene. The pink haired lady boy, and quite frankly, Nanatsu-O wasn't quite sure what to make of her. Or was it a him? That question answered itself once the human specie spoke, giving an identity to itself. And it was of the assumption that it was a male with lady like features. Nanatsu-O was certain that not even this pink haired person would be enough to stop him. Or stop what was about to transpire between the persons currently present. In any event, things started picking up quickly. The low level Hollows standing erect like the cocks they were, seemingly ready for combat. And why shouldn't they be?

Nanatsu-O's Reiatsu soon become focused, exerting enough to target the human. The pink haired creature was right, it is the Shinigami's job to protect the humans. And this was Nanatsu-O's way of doing so. His spiritual pressure would embrace the human, squeezing tight, meanwhile weighing heavy on his very being. The Captain would force this human to bow, lest he be knocked unconscious. After all, this human was in no position to act cocky, considering he has no skills(character update). His fate was practically sealed, as such he was a non factor for the time being. With the human that was in close proximity being dealt with swiftly. Nanatsu-O directed his attention onto the rest of the group. At all times the Shinigami remained aware of their position and movements. And was quite ready to adjust his plans should he needed to do so. The man had vanished faster than the eyes could blink, proving that he was truly a master at the art of Shunpo. The man closed the gap on the female (Kat) who was a mere ten meters away from his current position. Closing the gap on her from that range was child's play to the Captain.

Could it be that Nanatsu-O was far superior to her in the art of Shunpo? If that was the case, then there was a possibility of his actions would bore some fruits. The white haired Shinigami had his devilish grin while appearing before the female. The man had seemingly appeared as quickly as he'd vanished from sight. All the while, Nanatsu-O was keeping a close eye on the rest of the gang. The Shinigami appeared before the woman, while standing side ways. Allowing him to keep track of the other Hollows, meanwhile aiming to strike the female. A vicious elbow was launched towards the sternum of the female. It was a solid elbow, and it was launched simultaneously to Nanatsu-O unsheathing his weapon. As such, in one swift move, his right hand had grabbed hold of the hilt to his Zanapakuto. Pulling the Wakazashi from his sheath with his right hand, meanwhile unleashing it from his left hip. The movement was performed without any accidents to Nanatsu-O, for he was the master of his weapon. The man did not self inflict any injuries upon himself at all.

Should Nanatsu-O's elbow collide with the female, it had enough power to send her flying a few meters back. And while it wouldn't kill, it was a sure way of the Captain introducing himself. While attacking, the man began whispering a few words, a recital as such, almost inaudible to those not paying attention. He was ready for a fight regardless, but he was also wary of the fact that the battle at started on the ground. It would serve best if he took this battle to the skies. At least then, he wouldn't cause as much damages to the area.

[Lazy Post XD]
Back to top Go down
Coniko
Human
Human
Coniko

Experience : 9

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:49 pm

The vexing pressure of nothing but darkness started to flood. It was breath taken. More data. More data. More data. Coniko soon felt his feet buckle. Losing more and more strength. For some reason it was amazing. His eyes losing color and sight by the second. "Aha nice one capt'n" Coniko could only make out those words as his body felt like boulder. His knees falling to the floor.

Coniko tried without using power to fight this feeling. This feeling of darkness. It was a new experience he wanted to go through it more. He wanted to get so used to it so it wouldn't matter in the future. He let out a smirk before his arms lost feeling and it droped. He caught himself with his head.

It didn't hurt sence he was so close to the floor. He was sure he was making a scene. He then passed out from the complete darkness that was around him. he hated the dark. He wasn't scared of it he just hated it. But he would see the light in some time. He was sure of it. Infact when he did he was probably going to kill that captain. Or atleast study him. Or would he turn into a hollow. The rules were quite loop holeish if he said so himself. But isn't the world kind of loop holeish anyway?

(OOC: damn you Nanatsu damn you... Ill be back I swear ill be back)
Back to top Go down
Kat Adel Thal
Arrancar
Arrancar
Kat Adel Thal

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:09 am

Katherina frowned at the situation. Of course. Whenever a shinigami and hollow meant a battle was sure to ensue. It had become a natural part of life for either of the races which were eternally locked in conflict. Regardless, the redhead hollow queen was no qualms in killing these shinigami who were more like martyrs really. Still, where was the fun in killing them, she would much rather win break them, or have them. Killing them was too easy.

Katherina stood without fazing against the bulge of spiritual power produced by the shinigami before her. It wasn't that it wasn't strong. But against her, his reiatsu felt like a warm blanket against the coldness that was her skin. She couldn't help but feel almost some arousal whenever she felt those with strong reiatsu. It was probably because most other hollows she had come across over her centuries were too weak to even bare her overwhelming spiritual power. Crumbling to their feet in weakness and even passing out. It was truly lonely at the top. And she hated that loneliness.

Even though excited, she masked her excitement with a serious face. She didn't take any defensive measures even with the flare of spiritual power. Not because Mu's fraccion had already done the honours, but it just wasn't necessary. He was strong, but she didn't think him to be so foolish to challenge them all. Challenging her, while there were other hollows present as well. Hollows were a solitary race. Dog eat dog. But against shinigami, they always stood together, as with this situation. It was probably her cockiness, but oh well, if arrogance could kill her, she would have been dead a hundred times over before.

Still, he proved foolish. And her arrogance proved painful. Speed. Untraceable speed that she had been confronted with before by other hollows. Her lack of physicality once more proved to harm her as the shinigami slammed his elbow into her chest. The blow was still weak though; the pain only cause of it striking her chest. She had sensitive breasts; simple as that. Anywhere else and it probably would have even hurt cause of her hierro. She could tell already that even though fast; even though his spiritual power was tense. He lacked in physicality too; his body untrained, perhaps that was why he went for her chest.

She slid back a few feet, but the blow didn't knock her off her feet. She didn't flinch, standing as she was. His next actions were not uncommon to her; her eyes following his lips. She was quite familiar with the hypocritical dark magic, Kidou, which shinigami used even though claiming hollows to be the dark ones.

Now it was her turn for a warning blow.

Speed was on her side, this time at least, with execution. Her mouth gaped, the almost liquid bright red practically gagging her throat before firing the less menacing bala while he was distracted incantation. It was a weak attack as she hadn't taken much time to practice it, nor was it short from the epicentre of her power. But regardless, it was a warning blow. The impact would probably cause anyone in the vicinity some damage, but oh well.

The action of opening her mouth to fire the attack had made her mouth salivate. She licked away saliva from the side of her lips, tastefully showing some excitement. A grin licking her lips just the same.
Back to top Go down
Mu
Arrancar
Arrancar
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:07 pm

He woke up from the trance. The Shinigami had stepped past him. If he had been focusing Mu would have seen and intercepted the man but his absent minded ways gave an opening. This opening the so called Shinigami took, flashing stepping and choosing to fuel his perverse ways. He made his attack on Kath, she too slow to see but strong enough to take it. Who would target a women first? Then again it was always an on going war for the two races, taking the strategic stance was advisable, one could not frown upon it.

Kath was sent back a few meters, charging a fast Bala it was for the Shinigami who stood more or right in front of mu. When his eyes lit up he had already moved, experienced despite his awareness, his left foot had moved fast, stepping on the the Right foot of the shinigami. The strength difference would be vastly significant and the speed variable playing fowl for the Shinigami. The two were too close.

Three balls formed around Mu, specifically around the neck of the Shinigami. Each ball, dark like the abyssal sea and no bigger than the size of the tennis ball. They decorated the mechanical shinigami's neck like a necklace or an executioner's noose. When all played in the same league two versus one was a disadvantage for the the minority.

ooc : sorry for the delayed and short post.

Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 pm

The human was taken cared of it would seem, and what a relief. Had things gone the other way, then Nanatsu-O would be in for a scolding from Yuri Sotaicho. Although, the Captain would do well not to celebrate yet, since he had two strong Hollows that needed to be dealt with. And that was no laughing matter, but there was something spurring the Shinigami on. It was his own curiosity, he was like a cat. Constantly fascinated by new objects, for you see, the Hollows had no idea of his knowledge or lack thereof. This was a learning curve for the Shinigami, as will they also learn a bit more about him too. It was a reasonable trade, a fair one to be honest, that's if they too would see it that way. Things moved along pretty swiftly, Izanagi's elbow did land in the chest of the female. His jiggly boobs cushioning the impact. Oh delightful it was, but there was also a great deal of disappointment. The man had landed a hit on the hollow, but the result was not as expected. And in some ways Izanagi was happy. Since it meant he needed to try even harder, perhaps approaching this little bout as if he meant it. There he was in the midst of everything, his thoughts and words unhindered despite the madness that was happening around him.

This madness coming in the form of a Bala being regurgitated, most definitely aiming to do some harm. But Izanagi wasn't to be underestimated. His Wakazashi remained in his right hand, meanwhile facing the female from the side. This means the Hollow that moved to step on his right foot, was more of less standing directly before him. He was quick on the uptake, but Izanagi now felt annoyed by the situation. In one move, the Captain had moved closer to the woman, and before he knew it. She was at least now ten feet away from him. But for some reason, he now had a male that seemed to have been attracted by his charm. The irony of the situation, but not everyone can have what they want, right? So there it was, a Bala about to be fired, and the man was trapped. Well not exactly trapped, considering the man could have escaped way before the male moved to prevent any further movements. The fact of the matter is, and as previously stated, the Captain was very much aware of what his opponents was doing. Even before the male had made his move, so what does that mean? One will have to see if Izanagi was any good at planning as they say.

The Bala was fired, and collided with Izanagi, not even shaking the man, although the Bala stung somewhat. How pesky it had become, but hey no harm was done. However, Izanagi felt the impact on his elbow from lodging his elbow into the woman's chest. There was a slight numb, one that would soon be worn off. The Bala had collided with the upper shoulder of the Captain, his right shoulder to be precise. But the assault did not end there, and neither did Izanagi cease to finish his spell. And so when the three balls manifested around his neck area, the man spoke to words that was uttered almost inaudibly, but nevertheless, the Kido was used. The tennis sized balls that caressed Izanagi's neck area, wasn't enough to truly disrupt the man. As such, simultaneously to their collision, the right hand of the Shinigami had gone to work. His hand resting by his left hip, meanwhile his index finger pointed directly at the mid section of the male Hollow that had stepped on his right foot.

His other three fingers and thumb had folded and met each other, allowing his left index to remain erect. He was about screw the male, and he would not enjoy it. This wasn't for pleasure, so please mister Hollow present your anus, since the demon magic of the Shinigami would like to penetrate it. "Bakudo 61; Rikujoukourou". Smack, splash, bing, bosh, HAX. Those freaking balls connected with the man, and when you put things into context. Maybe caressing wasn't the correct way of describing what was happening. Both actions completed simultaneously, the Captain's and the male Hollows. Six yellow beams of light manifested around the Hollow, aiming to slam into the mid section of the man. And thus prevent all further movements that may occur. Of course, the man could abandon his current course of action in trying to pelt Izanagi with his balls. Could he not had found some other way to describe them? At the moment, Izanagi was calm, since he knows that should his Kido hit the spot. He was free to do as he pleased. He was also keeping an eye on the woman so to speak as well.

"This is freaking weird, dontcha think? I wish to ask ya some questions, care to humor me?".
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:03 pm

[Been waiting, so moving on now]

The six beams of light struck their target, allowing Izanagi to push the Hollow away from his person. His eyes glowed from behind his mask, a cold crimson glow, while the man comes to a stop. His sense sharp as ever, but as it stands this was a stalemate of sorts. Not one that Izanagi was the least bit interested in prolonging. And as such, the Captain sighed a little, his hand that held his Wakazashi thrusting of to the side. It was a prompt one could say. The Wakazashi playing its role as the key, which was turned, thus opening a strange door. One that manifested itself out of nothing, opening up the path to another dimension. A strange creature flew out from behind the doors that parted, while fluttering around the Captain. The man would turn side ways, meanwhile addressing the Hollows. "It was nice to have met ya. I hope we can continue this some other time. But as it stands, I have grown somewhat disinterested in this. Please pardon me while I withdraw from this meeting. And oh, you Hollows never cease to amaze me. I shall definitely conduct more research into yer kind. Thou'st evolution is certainly intriguing, and it makes me wanna learn more. Alas, I cannot take ya as a test subject today, maybe next time. Ta-ta for now Hollow friends. Next time we meet, we shall exchange names". Izanagi's words trailed off as the man entered through the aforementioned doors. These doors, this portal of such was called the Senkaimon gate. It is the passage in which the Shinigami uses to travel from the Soul Society to the world of the living. The Senkaimon gate closed behind Izanagi, meanwhile the hell butterfly lead the way in front of him. The man would ponder a few things while on his way back to the Soul Society no doubt.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go riot [OPEN]   Let's go riot [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go riot [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1