Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsThe Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYThe Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

Experience : 429

The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] Empty
PostSubject: The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥]   The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:46 am

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

Now, waltzing up to the First Division was something most never did unless war was being called on or someone had fucked with something important. In Exo's case? There was a little room set aside that Lieutenants were usually allowed in to discuss -- one of those little things to make 'em feel important or something like that. Either way, she was here now and she was gonna make herself comfy with as little noise as possible. Yes, even the madwoman had respect for the Commander Captain -- "The Lord Mistress" as she referred to her at times. Anyways, on with setting up!

The first step would be to open up the doors and get herself in, wait for Silver and April to arrive whenever they figured would be a good time, and start setting up three chairs for the sake of the two accompanying.

The second step was to close the door once they had arrived to give some privacy to the concept of private conversing...And because she didn't like doors being opened around her for most of the time. Not something she could really help as it was.

The third step was to plop her ass down in a seat, make herself comfy, and brush her hair out the way of her face while she fiddled along with one of her wrenches. A new idea was brewing in the girl's head...Now she just had to let it marinate for a little while and give it some flavor...And who knows? Maybe she could come out with something perfect.~

Oh right. There were still people here. That was also a thing.
"Okay. Now that we're here and away from my projects, the bickering can happen without a worry in the world on my end...~"
That seemed completely responsible of her! Hurrah for thinking efficiently!

Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥]   The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:51 am

Silver walked in right after Exoris, a few steps behind her as he surveyed the room for a moment. His ears twitched for a moment, turning this way and that, as though listening for something that only he might hear. After a few seconds, he stepped further into the room, following Exoris's example as he sat down in the seat next to her. He kept looking around the room, tilting his head as he surveyed his surroundings. It wasn't often that he came out of the twelfth division headquarters other then to go on missions or to accompany Exoris where she went. As he sat down, he lowered himself down slowly, so as not to sit on his tail. He looks at Exoris and tilts his head slightly.
"Bickering?"
He wasn't sure what she meant.
Was she and April bickering? Or was he bickering with April.
He wasn't really sure, but he just shrugs anyways for now. He pulls his Zanpakuto from his side, scabbard and all, and placed it on his lap, gently placing his hands on it. He closes his eyes for the moment, just listening to them and to hear what might happen. In his mind, Sanguine was listening as well at the moment, which was rather unusual for him, as he was always trying to talk and make conversation. Silver smiles slightly, one of the rare cracks in his usual stone like expression. It was only around Taicho and Exoris that he smiled, more so around Exoris because of the things he learned from her, as well as other things.
Back to top Go down
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

Experience : 429

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥]   The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:22 am

digital dreams
LET ME SLEEP

A soft yawn fell from her lips as she watched the Dog question her bickering. A click of the tongue, the soft hum of realization at April's absence, and she was left with an impression of surprise.
"Ah. Well, then. Seems Miss May has gone and lost herself. Well, then. I commented on your bickering because you seemed a bit childish with the way you were speaking, and it seems I scared the lady off. Hm...Perhaps we should- Oh..."

A sudden stop as she looked up, the familiar scent of the man that she cherished over most others...Ah? It was who she thought it was, wasn't it?! Boss was home! A smile crossed her face as she stood up and motioned for Silver to follow. It was time to get going and go greet their beloved Captain!
"Boss is home! Let's go get him! It's been a long time since he's been home.~"

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥]   The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:35 pm

As with Exoris, he had noticed as well that April had failed to turn up. He frowns slightly at this, but shrugs non the less. He looks at her when she starts speaking, tilting his head slightly when she mentions that he sounded childish. He shrugs it away, then glances at her as she halts her sentence. He blinks and sniffs slightly, before getting up and putting Sanguine back on his hip. He smiles brightly at her and nods. It was about time Boss came home from his trip, And it was about time that he tried his new invention on boss, but that would be later,  maybe a day or two later. Till then... He chuckles to himself and shakes his head before follows Exoris out. [Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥]   The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mechanic, The Wolf, And the Girly Girl [Silver, April, Open ♥]
Page 1 of 1