Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
God of The 4th SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsGod of The 4th Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYGod of The 4th HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

God of The 4th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Getsu
Captain
Captain
Getsu

Experience : 150

God of The 4th Empty
PostSubject: God of The 4th   God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 am

Shinigami Template

<div align="center">
<font size="+3" color="#00cc7d" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Getsu Teku-Ji</font>

<font size"+1" color="#999999" face="Courier New, Courier, monospace">”---The fall of man is just as graceful as their rise---”</font>

</div><center>
<table><tr><td width="500px" style="font:18pt Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;color:# 238765;text-align:right">Shinigami Encyclopedia
<hr style="border:1px dotted  #238765"></td></tr>
<tr><td style="width:500px;font:12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;color: #FFF">

--------------------------------------
   Birth Name: Getsu Teku-Ji
   Shinigami Aliases:Silent Knight,Best Swordsman of The Gotei
   Birth Date: December 28
   Rank Status: Elite

Affiliated Division: Squad Four

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Getsu's hairstyle is erm.. Different compared to most? Its long coming down towards his neck and in spikes. When properly washed it comes down to his back but he rarely does that. Near the front of his hair on the right and left side Getsu has these two taller then average spikes in his hair which both resemble horns as if he was a demon. On his sideburns he has them coming down to a slashed ending and has 3 slashes coming down also. His eyebrows are very thick but his right eyebrow has a cut going across it coming down to his right cheek and then another cut makin an X out of it coming down towards the right region of his face. His goatee has a sinister feel to it as if Getsu was a mischevous man. Did I ever mention his hair was black? Getsu stands at a  height of 6"4 and weights about 230 Pounds. His body is very toned and riddled with cuts. He got those throughout his life from various battles. On his chest there is a giant wound which is circle shaped. Besides this his dresswear is very very casual. Well for a shinigami anyway. Getsu commonly sports his Shihakusho while his zanpakuto is draped in his obi sash. Over this Shihakusho he wears his white captains haori which is somewhat mandatory as of late. He commonly sports white under his Shihakusho and wears sandles with white socks underneath. His eyes are described to be a tea like color while viewed in the moonlight but besides that no one can confirm this.

Personality:

Getsu's personality is nothing far from that. It lives up to the name. He is a personality himself. Very different at different times. For the most part he is a womanizer who enjoys the spoils of fornication with women. He views them as he views them and that is for pure pleasure. He doesn't understand why they feel the need to overcomplicate certain situations but he feels they cannot help it. As for certain females Getsu knows not to mess with them on a bad day such as the 11th Division captain. He can show women respect if needed but he will only do it in the pursuit of the tail. Nothing more nothing less.

His view on respect ranges from individual to individual. He feels some deserve it and some don't. He commonly judges how he greets people off their actions. He might even crack a joke or two, Might even ignore them. It all ranges off of what he sees from them as a person. Normally he respects his elders mainly to keep his job but he does have some kind of respect for them considering how far they made it in this cruel world that hasn't been easy for most. Believe it or not he holds a high sense of respect for those who move on up to the higher guards because he feels they worked for that and they deserve it in full. Hopefully he makes it there one day himself.  

Getsu's mind is set on multiple things but one important thing is his squad. He treats them with the upmost respect becasue he knows being in Squad 4 isn't the easiest thing nor is it the coolest. He knows how hard it is to get adjusted to this pressure of being the first to come after a major disaster. He normally tries to give them the most amount of work as possible to keep them prepared for things. When things get tough he tries to have group meetings and take them out for a nice night in one of the many entertaining districts to grab some sake and sing and dance, Get a load off things. They are the only important thing to him considering his lack of family. Speaking of which Getsu has many friends throughout the sereiti and he is considered one of the most lively people around. A big fan of parties Getsu is normally a main fixture at these things and has gained quite the reputation for his antics gaining him numerous party captain of the year awards 10 years straight.  

Even tho he is this happy go lucky individual he seems to have a serious side when fighting. He is aware of the danger that comes along with it and sees it as the ultimate challenge which requires the ultimate of concentration. For the battle is fought in the mind and the body and as long as you can win the mind you can win the body. His psyche changes to this broody cold individual when in battle who has one job which is take his opponent(s) out in a timely fashion with the least amount of damage done.

</table>
   <table><tr>
     <td width="500px" style="font:18pt Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;color:# 238765;text-align:right">Fighting Style
   <tr><td style="width:500px;font:12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;color: black">

Combat Style Overview

—Shunpo    
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
       —Hakuda

• Level (1, 2, 3)
       —Reiatsu

• Level (1, 2, 3)
       —Zanapakuto

• Level (1, 2, 3)
       —Kido

• Level (1, 2, 3)

</table>

<table>
   <td width="500px" style="font:18pt Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;color:# 238765;text-align:left">Once Upon A Time
   <tr><td style="width:500px;font:12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;color: black">

History:

Considering he was born to the soul life he never had a human one.

Born on a beautiful thunderstorm was the fate of a baby born to the Teku-Ji family. As his mother gave birth to him a man looked on from a dark corner. The baby was born as a thunderbolt struck right outside. He smiled to this and did not cry as he was born. This was a weird baby for sure. He clapped at the sound of lightning and smiled at the site of his own blood. The young baby still in the arms of his mother looked over to a picture of his older brother and stopped smiling. His eyes started glowing and he would begin crying. For some reason his brothers sight brought tears to the young ones eyes. He would fall on to the bed and continue screaming.

Once home the young prospect was enjoying life with his mother and father who was rarely around. His brother was never around either. It was rare for him to actually meet his older brother but the odd times he did meet his brother he learned more and more about this life he lived especially from his brothers view. The man was sadistic to the max and had no problem expressing this. The young boy from the age of 2 knew he wanted to be like his brother. He wanted to be a powerful warrior

When the male arrived in the soul society it was something new for him. He wasn't known he had no friends and to top it all off he was rather young compared to everyone else. This would be a challenge for the 253 year old mainly because he had no clue how to adjust to this type of lifestyle. He had no friends and no family which made things alot harder for him to find a place to sleep. He met a homeless man who befriended him and became like a mentor to Getsu. He showed Getsu how to make an honest living in the Rukongai district of the world. Nonetheless Getsu was willing to learn. He would live off of street vending and hustling for the next 6 years separating himself from his families wealth. This would adapt the man known as Getsu to become rather different. Not taking anything for granted, knowing that anything can happen in life that wasn't expected. On one trip to the local meat department Getsu and the hobo had found themselves in a bind. The meat department had hired "protection" by a nobleman. This nobleman repaid their stealing with the invitation to join his bandits. Now Getsu and the hobo would be involved in alot of sex and drug parties where Getsu picked up the bad habit of drinking sake. He drunk himself into depression time and time again until the nobleman who clothed him and fed him went into a coma state.

This is alot for a young man to take in after the death of his mother and his father who had been killed by a hollow. He was now alone and in the Soul Society. Before he lived in its outskirts with his mother. Now the young male would train alot more and spend alot of time practicing his swordsmen skills even tho he wasn't allowed to because of his families late belief of swords being their downfall. He was truly a Teku-Ji with that kind of Reiatsu he had. It was quite good. Now things have changed. Getsu was around the age of 468 and looked young as hell. The hobo was around an undisclosed age that Getsu had never knew. The bandits now rather followed after Getsu after the nobleman died. As Getsu slept the hobo was caught stealing from him and his punishment was him getting thrown into the forest seeing how he'd die on the first night there. Getsu would of never known about this. About 3 months have passed and Getsu had eventually left the bandits and went on with his own things in life.Years passed on as eventually, Getsu was sure he wasn't to leave his mark and he turned this mark on the world into the Shinigami academy where he reached his biological teenagehood, and was trained in all Shinigami arts. Eventually he passed with a flying color despite having been in school for a few hundred   years, and went off to form a division like all other people who graduated first. Luckily for him that division was the 4th. He was always interested in the healing arts. Something he took pride in.

He was he really enjoying being captain of squad 4 which he worked so hard for. Soon after becoming a Captainsomething happened. Getsu finally snapped. His mental warfare had taken a huge tole on him. Being a member of squad 4 had finally made him deranged and he would slowly make his way into a psychopath. The site of blood nonstop hurt him to no end. He wanted to fix this. He wanted to be their savior....

He wanted to prove the 4th division was just as skilled as anyone else. And he wanted to continue the trend of never having to use his zanpakuto. For the next few hundred years Getsu served as the captain of squad 4 serving his people the best way he could becoming one of many captains to maintain his rank throughout the years. This was rarely heard of in the modern age of Shinigami since people dropped left and right. He even had the chance to meet relics of the past whom were around during the 1000 Year War. With his worth ethic and his drive Getsu was driven to eventually become the Commander of the 13 Court Guard and assure that the medical division does what it has been doing for the last few centuries in preserving talent and growing towards a better tomorrow and more importantly impressing the captain commander and making sure she stays protected throughout all of the high times and the low.

</table>
   </center>

Last edited by Genesis on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rai-Oh

Rai-Oh

Experience : 0

God of The 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of The 4th   God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Hey i'm Rai-Oh i'll be your host for the evening as far as grading goes. I have to say that your appearance looks great. I remember using that very same appearance on lasting bonds back when I had my shinigami there. It's a great choice, secondly I know this is a question mark in the air; but if you could add the last bit of history to evenly get it to 1000 words that would be great. After you do that everything else looks good, and I will approve you.
Back to top Go down
Getsu
Captain
Captain
Getsu

Experience : 150

God of The 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of The 4th   God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

God of The 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of The 4th   God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:17 pm

A P P R O V E D.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Rai-Oh

Rai-Oh

Experience : 0

God of The 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of The 4th   God of The 4th I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:19 pm

3,500 to spend at your disposal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God of The 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of The 4th   God of The 4th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of The 4th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: Character Creation Area :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: