Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Experience & Items System SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsExperience & Items System Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYExperience & Items System HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Experience & Items System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Experience & Items System Empty
PostSubject: Experience & Items System   Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:47 am

Quote :
E X P E R I E N C E & I T E M   S Y S T E M

E X P E R I E N C E    P O I N T S

Exp, short for Experience refers to the points or currency system we use on Bleach Soul Purify. Experience points can be gained through various methods, and can be used to further upgrade your character, by purchasing new items and abilities etc.

Ways to Gain Experience Points

As previously stated, there are various ways of gaining Experience points. The main methods will be listed below, but aren't necessarily limited to only these. These are only the common ways of gaining more Experience points. When gaining EXP through a special method, one must post an Update in the Character Update section to claim them.

Posting: This is probably the easiest and most common way of gaining EXP. By posting In Character, you will automatically gain EXP for every post you make. Currently every user will gain 3 EXP for making a post IC, and 4 EXP for making a new subject/Topic.

Missions: Another common and in some cases easy way of gaining EXP is doing missions. They will be designated by the Race Leader or the leaders of the organization you are a part of. Some missions will also be given out by Anonymous Agents or Staff. The pay of every mission varies, as does their goal and will be explained within the mission briefing.

Contests: Sometimes the staff might feel like holding a contest of some sort. The winners of these contests or those who did particularly well will have a chance of winning EXP and other related perks. So it might be wise to participate in them, whenever someone from the staff is feeling nice.

Special Days: A rare occurrence, so much that you're better off not counting on it. There might be a special day, or the entire staff might decide to reward the users of the site for their patronage. This means that some people who have done good for the site, or just about everyone will gain a small reward for their efforts.

Other Methods: Who knows, there could be other ways of gaining EXP, but they will remain secret and unmentioned for now.  

I T E M S

In order to purchase any of the items below, your character must have made at least 5 in character role play posts. If your character does not meet these requirements, then you cannot purchase these items. More items will be released over time. It goes without saying that the items with a strike through them are not yet available.

Reiatsu Capsule Level 1: This item grants the user an extra 200 Reiatsu when purchased. Only purchasable once per character. Experience Cost: 700 Experience points. Disclaimer: Must be level 2 in Reiatsu and above to purchase.

Reiatsu Capsule Level 2: This item grants the user an extra 350 Reiatsu when purchased. Only purchasable once per character. Experience Cost: 1000 Experience points. Disclaimer: Must be level 3 in Reiatsu and above to purchase.

Technique Capsule Level 1: This item grants the user the ability to increase the power of their base(Shikai) level techniques by five levels. Experience Cost: 300 Experience points. Disclaimer: Must be level 2 in Reiatsu and above to purchase. And can be purchased up to 3 times. Must be used on separate techniques. 1

Technique Capsule Level 2: This item grants the user the ability to increase the power of their Bankai level techniques by 3 levels. Experience Cost: 500 Experience points. Disclaimer: Must be level 3 in Reiatsu and above to purchase. And can be purchased up to 3 times. Must be used on separate techniques.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Experience & Items System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience & Items System   Experience & Items System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Released.
Update V1.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com

Experience & Items System
Page 1 of 1