Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsMinstrel the Singing Pendulum Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYMinstrel the Singing Pendulum HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Minstrel the Singing Pendulum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Last Pendulum

Last Pendulum

Experience : 0

Minstrel the Singing Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: Minstrel the Singing Pendulum   Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:43 am

Shinigami Template

Minstrel

---The Singing Pendulum---
Minstrel the Singing Pendulum 093D7S

Shinigami Encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

Birth Name: Unknown
Shinigami Aliases: Minstrel Pendulum
Birth Date: December 21
Rank Status:

Affiliated Division: Fourth Division

Appearance:
Minstrel has hair that has a gold-red hue to it that goes to the waist if one manages to get the dark jacket with the cat ears on the hood. Lavender eyes are large when one looks to her, making her like a porcelain doll, due to how pale she is. Jeans and  a backpack that accompanies her witholds several different items that are meant for medical purposes, along with musical. A flute, violin... the two she plays best.

Personality:
Minstrel isn't one known for revealing her eotions to anyone around her, along with the division she was put into. But to those she's close to, one might hear her play her violin or flute for them. Ever since she came to the Soul Society no one had heard her talk -- making people question, perhaps, on what happened to her before she passed on.

Fighting Style

Combat Style Overview

—Shunpo
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Hakuda
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Reiatsu
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Zanapakuto
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Kido
  • Level (1, 2, 3)

Once Upon A Time

History:
Minstrel never did give the Society her actual name, making it as though she were mute. Perhaps she was.

Once upon a time there was a girl with red hair and odd purple eyes that grew up in a home happy. There was no reason for the girl to do anything wrong, other than one little case of rebellion in wanting to get some hot chocolate from a local cafe. She had gotten there herself, alone. In the winter, it was hard for people to travel alone, as the snow required two mostly to make sure one another don't fall into ditches that have become packed with the substance. She got her hot chocolate that evening. Nice and hot for someone cold to the bone. She spent most of her evening there. Those well older than her came and went that evening, but when she left herself, the driver of the carriage didn't notice when the woman got in the way. And thus, Minstrel... couldn't get out of the way of stampeeding horses in time.

There was no way to tell that the dark cloaked girl was there at the time because there weren't much lights up in the town that she was born in. But she joined the Soul Society upon the option that was given to her. To try her best and help the people that got into her sort of situations. But the goal she had in life at that time was to also become a nurse. Someone who practiced in medicine. Too bad she never got to go to the schools and apprenticeships to be able to make it there.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Minstrel the Singing Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minstrel the Singing Pendulum   Minstrel the Singing Pendulum I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Is this finished?

If not, more on appearance, personality and History please. Especially history, would like to know how you joined the Gotei 13, your academy days etc. Need help? Give me a shout.

If not then carry on please.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com

Minstrel the Singing Pendulum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: Character Creation Area-
Jump to: