Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsThe Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYThe Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

Experience : 71

The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) Empty
    PostSubject: The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application)   The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:16 pm

#1 Bankai
    Name: Shadow Slash
    Class: Offense
    Attributes: Attack/Finisher
    Effect: The effect of this attack is quite simple, the user can gather dark energy (or use his own) to attack with his blade, covering the weapon in a pure black aura. Once it hits the opponent, it will burn them for some time making it feel like that part of their body is on fire. With how much energy is pumped into the attack determines how long the burn will last, the longest it will ever last is ten turns. When the opponent is near death, this move would be used as a finisher, whether the user slices the head off, or chops the opponent in half
    Range: Close
    Preparation: N/A
    Post Durations: ten turns (Only for burning effect), one post (for attack)
    Cool down: N/A
    Technique Level: 25 Reiatsu Points

#2 Bankai
    Name: Graveyard Slash
    Attributes: Attack/Spiritual
    Effect: This move is not as complex as its other successors, but comes close to their power. Unlike Shadow Slash, Graveyard Slash is a powerful, slice that not only attacks the opponents physical form, but also they’re spiritual as well.
    Range: Short, must be one to two feet from user
    Post Durations: one turn
    Cool down: N/A
    Technique Level: 30 Reiatsu Points

#3 Bankai
    Name: Force Bubble
    Class: Defense
    Attributes: Attack/instant
    Effect: The user levitates in the air, at least 10 meters above a group of enemies and collects a great amount of energy. The user then exerts the pressure and collected energy into a powerful bubble like pulse
    Range: Long
    Preparation: The user mist be at least 10 meters in the air to use this
    Post Durations: Only use three times, Used every twenty of the users turns, charge time is one turn, recharge is two turns
    Cool Down: two turns
    Technique Level: 80 Reiatsu Points

#4 Bankai
    Name: Graveyard Thunder Strike
    Attributes: Instant/Physical/Spiritual/Attack
    Effect: The user combines the elements of darkness and electricity to create a large black lightening bolt that will strike the enemy swiftly.
    Range: Mid
    Preparation: The user collects enough energy to summon lightening and dead energy at the same time (Which will take at least 2 turns.) Once the appropriate energy is collected the suer can then use this attack to strike down his enemy from the skies.
    Post Durations: Only used twice, once every ten posts
    Cool Down: Charge time is two turns, recharge is five posts
    Technique Level: 85 Reiatsu Points

#1 Shikai
    Name: Lightening Flash
    Attributes: Strategic/Instant/Recovery
    Effects: The user uses a quick, blinding flash that will make the enemy blind for three turns. This move is very uncommon for many Arrancer’s, but is great for recovery and defensive purposes, allowing the user to do what they want to the enemy for a short time.
    Range: Short, although the opponent must be within 20 meters
    Preparation: The user must gather enough energy without taking damage for one turn, then he must swiftly emit the attack before it goes off while charging.
    Post Durations: three turns
    Cool down: ten turns
    Technique Level: 15 Reiatsu Points

#2 Shikai
    Name: Heal Pulse
    Attributes: Instant
    Effects: The user casts a pulse of green throughout his body. The energy from the pulse will heal him partially and will slowly heal him, but if he is fighting this has no affect what so ever.
    Range: Close (Within the user)
    Post Durations: Only used once, one post
    Cool down: one post
    Technique Level: 15 Reiatsu Points

#3 Shikai
    Name: Graveyard Trap
    Attributes: Instant/Strategic/Spiritual
    Effect: The user creates any form of trap he can imagine (But nothing too powerful or impossible to escape) and creates it using unstable darkness. Once the trap is active if the opponent falls into it it will clamp down and explode in very fiery pit.
    Range: Close (The move stays on ground hidden from the unexacting enemy)
    Preparation: The user must take the time to create the trap
    Post Durations: Three traps can be used every twelve posts
    Cool Down: This does not have a cool down
    Technique Level: 30 Reiatsu Points

#
    Name:
    Class:
    Attributes:
    Effect:
    Range:
    Preparation:
    Post Durations:
    Cool Down:

#
    Name:
    Class:
    Attributes:
    Effect:
    Range:
    Preparation:
    Post Durations:
    Cool Down:

#
    Name:
    Class:
    Attributes:
    Effect:
    Range:
    Preparation:
    Post Durations:
    Cool Down:

Last edited by BladeRunner on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://wolvereen97@gmail.com
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

PostSubject: The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application)   The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:45 pm

R E S U R R E C C I O N

▐♱ Resurrección Name♱: Abyss Walker

▐♱ Sealed Description ♱: Ragnorock is known as the “The Sword of the Abyss Walker,” being the very weapon that possessed one of the four ancient knights. He is pure black with glowing purple symbol throughout out the blade, his hilt is a very deep purple, and when in use pending on the users emotion Ragnarock symbols will change to neon colors (Happy: Green, Angry: red, etc.).

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱:  Peace is a Lie; There is only Passion
    Through Passion I gain Strength
    Through Strength I gain Power
    Through Power I gain Victory
    Through Victory my Chains are Broken
    The Darkness shall set me Free

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱:  Abyssal Darkness (Darker than black)

▐♱ Resurrección Description ♱:  Once Abyss Walker is unleashed; the sword Ragnorock possesses the user. His armor becomes thicker but lighter, his attacks are boosted to exceed the opponent’s power. The Abyss Walker is a taller, much stronger version of BladeRunner, being more silent than talking, he only has one goal; to kill his enemy and devour their soul. This is the true Hollow form that hides in BladeRunner, the darker self that glorifies itself in the blood of its opponent. Rarely this is used, but the summoning powerful is great enough to turn day into night, so says the ancient scriptures of those who had survived the wrath of the Abyss Walker. In reality, it would be possible, but the user casts a large shadow ball into the air and traps himself and the opponent(s) inside, thus, the darkness will accelerate the power and speed of the user. It is impossible for the user to revert to this last resort, but if he needs it most, he will summon this darker soul of the Abyss. The user can gather dark energy, gathering it to replenish any and all lost energy in the line of combat, although this move does not last long at all, but only enough to finish anyone off (About 12 of the users turns.).

▐♱ Resurrección Ability ♱: Abyssal Void: The user casts darkness into the air which in return will return into a huge black dome. Inside it is nighttime, giving the user the power to boost his speed, strength, and elemental powers. This also boosts the Mimic Hollows power as well, making them grow much faster than they were before, and making them more ferocious. While this move is active, there is no way of escaping or entering, unless the user is defeated or killed, this move is ability is rarely used though.

▐♱ Ultimate Ability ♱: Hidden Blade Technique: Shadow Storm
    The user can generate and copy Ragnorocks form into shadow blades, an unlimited ability that has limited power. The users speed increases the longer he keeps using this ability, but drains ever so more. With every hit the users attack power and speed increases little by little, making the user powerful. The one flaw this ability has is that his defensive statistic becomes more lower, making power attacks more acceptable to end the ability itself. When the user takes a step on solid ground that part of ground becomes shrouded in darkness, which in return spread throughout the battle field and generate the Shadow Blade.

▐♱ Techniques ♱:
    Sacred Sword Mode: Shadow Blade
    This hidden technique is a Scared Sword Mode, meaning that it is not the first of its elemental kind; yet, it is one of the newer and weaker forms. When Abyss Walker is Active, this move is boosted up but drains the user faster, only to used for a limited time (It only lasts 12 of the users turns.)

Universe End Cannon: One of the five sacred moves known to the Abyssal beings, this move is a very string and fast beam if not large. While it takes up all of the users energy, this is more of a finisher attack for much MUCH stronger enemies. The beam is a pure black aura that can only be activated by the Abyss Walker himself, but takes of the image of a night sky rushing towards its opponent. This is a rare move to even be used, much like the move Abyssal Void and its rare occasion, or the Abyss Walker. The user must collect enough energy (5 turns of his own) in order to use this without taking any damage, if damage were dealt; with every hit he takes will be a longer time to wait (Every hit adds to the users charge time or turns). But if successful at charging it, the user can exert the large beam upon his opponent, but its power drains the user himself (Recharge time is 7 of the users turns without getting hit, if hit his recharge time will be longer (+1 turn every hit done)).
    Back to top Go down
    Yuri Aoi
    Captain
    Captain
    Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application)   The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Topic Merged and Moved to appropriate area. This application will soon be graded.

Edit : Firstly your techniques are divided into Shikai and Bankai techniques as you are an Arrancar your Techniques should say Resurrecion or Sealed. Also your techniques need to follow the rules on Reiatsu Cost.

https://soulpurify.forumotion.com/t55-technique-guide-template
    Back to top Go down
    BladeRunner
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    BladeRunner

PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application)   The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Ok, I took care of the move set, but I need help with my Resurrecion. I have ran out of ideas (As you can tell) and I don't know what else I should, I am stressing over this. Is there some form of guidelines that I follow upon, like an example resurrection sheet for example? I am very confused...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application)   The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abyss Walker (Ress. Application)
    Page 1 of 1