Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsMonzo Fumi[Major WIP] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYMonzo Fumi[Major WIP] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monzo Fumi[Major WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monzo

Monzo

Experience : 0

Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Monzo Fumi[Major WIP]   Monzo Fumi[Major WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:10 am

Fullbringer Template

Monzo Fumi

---Don't think. Just Do.---

Fullbringer Encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

Birth Name: Monzo Fumi
Character Aliases: Smokey, Fumi
Birth Date: 10/31
Nationality: Japanese/African-American
Languages: Japanese, English, Italian, Spanish

Rank Status: Elite

Xtinction Role: General/Inspirational Heroes
Other Occupation: Right Hand Man of Xmo Gang

Appearance:
Straight Gangsta:
Monzo stands at 6 foot and weighs 175 pounds. His hair his navy blue and sits on the collar of his shirt. He sometimes lets it grows out, but he will cut it once it reaches the middle of his spine. His eyes are the same color of his hair. This is strange to some people. His skin tone is a light brown, almost tan color. You will usually catch Monzo wearing a red tank top and faded gray jeans with a gray belt. He wears red waterproof boots with black laces when he is usually on the street(Just in Case). When he is going on a mission or traveling, he would wear black and red running shoes with black laces(Just in Case). Sometimes, he would wear a black and gray jacket with a bandana that is black and has a red X on it. He has a scar that runs down the right side of his neck and a scar that runs down the side of his left face. He has several tattoos his right arm. On the palm of his right hand, it shows the yin-yang symbol that appears to be broken in to. On the midsection of his forearm, he has a skull that has the word collector around it. On his bicep, he has two lines that circle around it. On his deltoid, he has a tattoo of a loin roaring. Monzo has a piercing on both ears, but has two holes on his left ear.

Personality:
Monzo has very weird personality that could get him killed one day. He never actually thinks when it comes to fighting, he just fights. This sometime causes him to get badly injured. He is the type of person that would hold a grudge for a very long time. He would hold it for about 5 years if it was a serious thing that the other person had done to him. He thinks that everyone should earn his trust, unless they are his superior. Most of the time, Monzo can be very quiet. It is due to the fact that he’d rather not say anything stupid. He is not the most intelligent person, but could understand a lot of things. When he is fighting, he is almost emotionless. He would not show he is in pain, enjoying the fight, or getting annoyed. At times when Monzo is at Kagamino City, he show himself as a friendly person to only the people of Kagamino.

Fighting Style

Combat Style Overview - The Juggernaut

—Bringer Light
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Hakuda
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Reiryoku
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Fullbring
  • Level (1, 2, 3)
    Hertigae
  • Level (1, 2, 3)

Once Upon A Time

History:
Those aiming for Non-Elite/Lower tier status must have a minimum of 250 words for their history.
Those aiming for Semi-Elite/Medium tier status must have a minimum of 500 words for their history.
Those aiming for Elite/Upper tier status must have a minimum of 1k words for their history.

Back to top Go down

Monzo Fumi[Major WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: CREATION AREA :: The Work Shop-
Jump to: