Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Walls of Jericho SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsWalls of Jericho Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYWalls of Jericho HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Walls of Jericho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Walls of Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Walls of Jericho   Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:04 am

Around the walls of Jericho, around the walls of Jericho the armies went. The Captain of the Twelfth division had begun to march. The hell butterfly lead the way as the man moved so casually. His thoughts relaying to his unhindered desires. The cyborg of the Seireitei had a few things that he wanted to confirm for himself. He wanted to see it with his own eyes. The state of the human world, and their current development. Not only that, but he wanted to see how well the hollows were doing too. Nanatsu-O suspects they may be becoming even more rowdier these days. And who can even blame these creatures? But even so, wherever there is a gathering, there is most likely a root cause behind it too. A much greater power, and that is exactly what Nanatsu-O was both afraid of, and at the same time exceedingly excited about. It was beautiful, should it all come full circle to say the least. A gleeful fox grin remained ever present on his face. Or rather one should say, the fox grin was drawn upon the surface of the mask. The time was fast approaching for him to set foot in the world of the living. He could sense, with every flutter the hell butterfly made while leading him to his desired destination. And so the light at the end of the tunnel appeared as the path became clear. Nanatsu-O proceeded to exit the Dangai, the hell butterfly doing so simultaneously to the Captain. Oh what a trip.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Walls of Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walls of Jericho   Walls of Jericho I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:56 am

Around the walls of Jericho, around the walls of Jericho the armies went. The Captain of the Twelfth division had begun to march. The hell butterfly lead the way as the man moved so casually. His thoughts relaying to his unhindered desires. The cyborg of the Seireitei had a few things that he wanted to confirm for himself. He wanted to see it with his own eyes. The state of the human world, and their current development. Not only that, but he wanted to see how well the hollows were doing too. Nanatsu-O suspects they may be becoming even more rowdier these days. And who can even blame these creatures? But even so, wherever there is a gathering, there is most likely a root cause behind it too. A much greater power, and that is exactly what Nanatsu-O was both afraid of, and at the same time exceedingly excited about. The truth is, his visit to the world of the living did confirm a few things. The Hollows had grown in strength, evident from their skill set, but Nanatsu-O was no one to mess with though. The man had met two Hollows, although the encounter was brief, it proved to be some invaluable intelligence gathering.

It was beautiful, should it all come full circle to say the least. A gleeful fox grin remained ever present on his face. Or rather one should say, the fox grin was drawn upon the surface of the mask. The time was fast approaching for him to set foot back inside the Seireitei. He could sense, with every flutter the hell butterfly made while leading him to his desired destination. And so the light at the end of the tunnel appeared as the path became clear. Nanatsu-O proceeded to exit the Dangai, the hell butterfly doing so simultaneously to the Captain. Oh what a trip. He could only imagine what his Lieutenant and third seat had gotten up to while he was away.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com

Walls of Jericho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: THE DANGAI PRECIPICE :: The Dangai-
Jump to: