Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsBOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYBOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

Experience : 123

BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] Empty
PostSubject: BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex]   BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:56 am

Misty mornings, oh how Alexander hated them. LUCKILY, today was not one of them. It was a rainy morning.

After spending a good deal of time in Mother Russia, this Ukrainian superhuman decided that it was time to once more get some action and so he returned to the town which housed a certain organization which he had joined a long time ago. Kagamino City, it was an odd place located in a country which he couldn't quite understand. Maybe it was a cultural difference thing or perhaps the lack of places which served vodka that actually tasted good, either way he didn't care. Actually, he did. He hoped for someone to finally open a bar which imports their vodka from the right places and not some lame ass shit that came from something like Kazakhstan. Do they even make vodka in Kazakhstan? Damn cheap ass bastards, selling bad vodka. How dare they, don't they know that there are Ukrainians and Russians living in their country? Ignorant bastards. They were worse than Americans. At least the Americans had some good alcohol.
I fucking hate this country.

ANYWAYS, with a good ol' grumpy face, the black haired Ukrainian mobster would find himself reaching the HQ of his organization. However, he wouldn't enter. Something was not right. There was a new addition in the surroundings. Even from some hundred feet distance and underneath a watery downpour, he managed to sense good alcohol. A new bar opened, eh? Time to check it out. Without even knocking on the doors or going in to greet his comrades, Alexander would simply keep on walking towards the new place. His sense for alcohol was far too great, it even overpowered his sense of logic. Then again, he didn't have that goof of a sense of logic to begin with. Too much vodka and all that. He was after all a mix between a Russian and an Ukrainian. You really couldn't find a worst combo of genes to be born with. Well, a pure blooded Russian was worse. But hey, his father had to go of and sleep with an Ukrainian woman. Ya can't pick your parents, right?

Took him a while to reach the bar and find a comfy seat. But, once he did, he was able to finally get out of the rain and warm up. Despite the fact that the bar had a heater which was heating up the entire place, Alxander still felt a tad cold. He had spent too much time out in the rain and it was slowly starting to affect him. There was naturally only one thing that could warm him up now. With a series of movements, his eyes would track the person who looked like a waiter or a waitress and then he would simply shout out:
"Vodka, onegai." With a really bad accent he would utter those words, hoping that the staff of this fine establishment would be able to understand his demand. However, they could probably tell what he wanted just by looking at him. Everything about Alexander pointed towards a generic Russian. Firm serious holding, cold gaze and a pale tan due to living in rather sunless condition. They really couldn't miss it. It was simply impossible for them to do so. Then again, even if they had a word for vodka in their language, which he was unaware of, they really should know what vodka was.

While waiting for his order, Alexander would quickly take off his black coat, revealing a light purple shirt with a black tie. It was something he usually wore to important meetings. Naturally, the color of the shirt and the tie did tend to change somewhat from meeting to meeting, but it was usually of a similar kind. The shirts which he wore were always lighter and the ties were always darker. It was something that he liked. The pants which he wore on the other hand were always black and he never wore jeans. In fact, he despised them due to some reason. The shoes were also black. Alexander liked having lots of black stuff on him. Not to mention, it really did fit him. There was no denying it. Either way, other than taking off his coat, he would also somewhat take off the limiters on his spiritual pressure, sending a message to HQ that he was in a nearby bar. After all, he was scheduled to come on today and if he didn't, they might think that something happened to him. Then again, by now they all probably realized how difficult it was for anyone to kill Alexander. His body was abnormal and even the leader himself would take a while to do it. Therefore some random ass assassin would be in a world of pain.
Back to top Go down
Bobbina Bobbles
Human
Human
Bobbina Bobbles

Experience : 453

PostSubject: Re: BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex]   BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:16 am

Perched high above the sovereign kingdom of Kagamino City, the enigmatic king of this glorious utopia stood. With feet planted firmly upon the ledge of the asylum, leathery gloves shoved into the pockets of a fine fur coat, ocean-like eyes focused intensely. The great and powerful Bobbina Bobbins surveyed the landscape with the dominating gaze of an eagle. There was no evidence that his thoughts ran, but one thing was clear. This solitary individual foresaw a great tragedy; his dreams were haunted by it. There wasn't any need to bring the event to the public's attention however, the timing was incorrect. With dubious breath the male stepped forth. One foot coming off the edge of the building his body seemed to fall into what was some sort of slow descent. The winds that blew gently helped the man glide downwards, and because of his advanced physiology, he was able to land without taking harm to his body. Although the man was soaked to the bone, he didn't produce any odors from his clothing or body. As he landed upon the puddle below, splashing solemnly, his eyes flung towards the presence of a monstrous energy. It was quite intriguing to Bobbina.

"Must be one of mine, no one here could release that much energy without being swarmed immediately. Guess I'll investigate."

His stern face and imposing demeanor faded away as his curiosity arose. Whoever this was, whatever this was, Bobbina had not been this excited in a long time. Although he was elected to his presidency a few years ago, he had never met any of the top executives under him. He spent most of his time traversing the world, securing alliances for Xtinction and promoting his personal agenda. This left his personal life a bit of a mess. He was never able to marry, nor was he able to sustain any actual relationships be it romantic or friendship wise. This was because he had to visit both major nations and minor, until he was able to get enough funding for Xtinction that they became the worlds primer first line of defense for the world as a whole. Through his actions and beliefs, many in the world favored Xtinction as a religious organization, and others say them as the first honest Private Military Contractor. This stemmed from the fact that they didn't attack other countries, only hunted down harmful supernatural elements.

Although the President of this illustrious organization was quite fond of his accomplishments, he felt that it was only right to at least learn who the members of his flow were. They remained a mystery to him, but he had read various reports of their deeds. Following the conduct of each member with the same commanding gaze that he used when watching over his beloved city. He was curious as to which of these mighty figureheads could be nearby. So he honed in on the location and traversed the soaking wet streets, his swagger was non nonchalant, almost gangster-like. As he entered the location, the fumes of alcohol and smoke flooded towards his direction. Profligates abound. The president stretched his arms out and smirked to himself as he waddled in his unusual stammer towards the bar, taking a seat by someone who appeared to be of great power, potent in all of his might. To his surprise, he recognized the face from the document. This man was the appointed leader of the Emissary Brokers, Alexander. Despite the lack of formalities, the ruler of the city decided that it was best to at least make his presence known to the male. A thick Russian accent poured out sweetly from his negro lips.

"Greetings, Alexander is it? It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Bobbina Bobbles."

Of course anyone who lived in Kagamino knew who he was, even the bartender reacted in an odd manner at his presence. Backing up suddenly against the counter of his bar. Almost as if he was nervous at Bobbina's presence. It mattered little however, raising his hand he was able to order himself one of the vodkas from this establishment, awaiting both the order itself and the response from the man who seemed to be spending some time to himself. Bobbina was the intrusive sort.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

Experience : 123

PostSubject: Re: BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex]   BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:25 am

OOC: Sick. Bad post. Head hurts.

The sound of doors opening once again alerted the black haired Russian that yet another person has entered the establishment. Only one glance was enough for him to realize that the person who he was supposed to meet had actually came to him, even though it should have been the other way around. Oh well, Alexander was an odd fellow, formalities were never really his thing. As soon as his boss had made his way to him, he would once again suppress his spiritual pressure as there was no need for him to signal his location anymore. Right away Alexander noticed the unusual confidence that was radiating from the man who came to meet him, it was clear to him as to why this man was their leader. Just being in his presence made him want to obey his orders. It was weird. However, as soon as Bobbina revealed his Russian accent, he was overjoyed. "Da, I am Alexander. You from Russia too? I your brat. Come, drink vodka with me and let us talk about business. This will be a velika night for us. Lots of fun and drinking." Unlike Bobbina, the combination of Russian (a couple of Croatian words, that just happened to mean the same thing in Russian) and English made it clear that Alexander didn't speak English very well. Well, then again, during the last few years he was in Russia so it was understandable that he wasn't as good with English. It would take him some time to learn the language a bit more before he could start speaking it more fluently. He could however never get rid of the accent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex]   BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOZE IS GOOD [Bobby, Alex]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: WORLD OF THE LIVING :: Kagamino City-
Jump to: