Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsLos Brazos Largos de la Ley Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYLos Brazos Largos de la Ley HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Los Brazos Largos de la Ley

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Aaron Collingwood
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    Aaron Collingwood

Experience : 7

Los Brazos Largos de la Ley Empty
    PostSubject: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:40 pm

R E S U R R E C C I O N

▐♱ Resurrección Name ♱: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley

▐♱ Sealed Description ♱:
    Spoiler:
    Aaron wears a chrome gauntlet on his right arm. Three spikes extend from the top of it in a triangular pattern and the knuckles are reinforced while the hands are left uncovered. Towards the elbows, there is a hole designed for catching weapons and two circular holes cut out of the edges slightly farther from the shoulder on each side of the gauntlet for the same purpose. Coiled around his arm is a whip attached to a bracelet that can be extended by instinctively rotating the bracelet and allowing the whip to extend toward a hole in the gauntlet below the wrist. The whip is crimson like a cero and has a bumpy surface.

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱: Crack

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: Neutral

▐♱ Resurrección Description ♱:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Like any other Resurección, there are key physical attributes that appear after this transformation. His zanpakuto is removed from his arm as it becomes part of his body. Instead of the barely noticeable mask fragments that covered his face before his Zanpakuto is unsealed, his mask fragments covers all of his face above his mouth. On the forehead of his mask is a black marking that resembles 3 four sided stars joined together. A belt like white protrusion extends from his waist, separating his mostly unchanged top half from his inhuman bottom half. Eight smooth ten foot long orange tentacles make up his lower body and have a girth the size of the average combatants body while maintaining great flexibility. They are covered by white segmented plates though these function as an aesthetic feature rather than providing any level of protection.

▐♱ Resurrección Ability ♱: Aaron does not manifest blasts of spiritual energy or elemental energy at his opponents. His talents manifest in the form of his unique physiology. A white belt like protrusion extends from his waist and eight orange tentacles covered in segment white plates form the lower half of his body. These extra limbs make Aaron a master of melee combat. These tentacles allow him to catch enemy blows and restrict enemy movement. His strength in this form shouldn't be underestimated as he has bone crushing strength. His ability to move also should not be underestimated just because he has tentacles instead of legs.

▐♱ Ultimate Ability ♱: By rapidly swinging his tentacles in every direction, he can deflect nearly any attack. This has a maximum range of ten feet but is most effective at approximately five feet. Additionally, while he is using this ability, his tentacles seek out enemies, potentially ripping apart an unsuspecting nearby opponent. An Elite opponent will most likely be thrown away from Aaron within close range of Aaron though they will likely ignore the lashes if they are farther than five feet away. A semi-elite would suffer battering or even potential limb loss at five feet and would receive lashes equivalent to being cut multiple times by an Elite's zanpakuto. A Low tier person would likely be torn apart or incapacitated within the appropriate range and would receive lashes equivalent to being cut multiple times by an Elite's Zanpakuto if farther than 5 feet but still within range. This technique's ideal range is short-mid-range. This technique is fast enough to catch most attackers off guard though if used on the offensive, any Elite or user of a Level 2 or higher movement skill could move out of the way which is why this technique is usually used in response to an attack. Ranged attacks must be at least 15 feet away to for Aaron to react fast enough to block them with this ability. This is very tiring for Aaron to use.

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

Last edited by Aaron Collingwood on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Akuma Jaaku
    Human
    Human
    Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

PostSubject: Re: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Is this application complete? If so than for your ultimate ability I would like to know the radius in which you are swinging around these tentacles and how fast they are going and how much damage they would do to an elite, semi- elite, and low tier person. Also I would like more detail be added into the ressurreccion ability like how long are the tentacles, how much damage can the white plates around his tentacles take, and other various details that you left out please provide a rather detailed description and bump when edits are made.
    Back to top Go down
    Aaron Collingwood
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    Aaron Collingwood

PostSubject: Re: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Edits have been made.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuri Aoi
    Captain
    Captain
    Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:27 am

Duration of your ultimate ability? also can it deflect kido based attacks such as cero and hado?
    Back to top Go down
    Aaron Collingwood
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    Aaron Collingwood

PostSubject: Re: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:30 am

1 Turn and yes.
    Back to top Go down
    Yuri Aoi
    Captain
    Captain
    Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Aaron Collingwood wrote:
    R E S U R R E C C I O N

▐♱ Resurrección Name ♱: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley

▐♱ Sealed Description ♱:
    Spoiler:
    Aaron wears a chrome gauntlet on his right arm. Three spikes extend from the top of it in a triangular pattern and the knuckles are reinforced while the hands are left uncovered. Towards the elbows, there is a hole designed for catching weapons and two circular holes cut out of the edges slightly farther from the shoulder on each side of the gauntlet for the same purpose. Coiled around his arm is a whip attached to a bracelet that can be extended by instinctively rotating the bracelet and allowing the whip to extend toward a hole in the gauntlet below the wrist. The whip is crimson like a cero and has a bumpy surface.

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱: Crack

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: Neutral

▐♱ Resurrección Description ♱:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Like any other Resurección, there are key physical attributes that appear after this transformation. His zanpakuto is removed from his arm as it becomes part of his body. Instead of the barely noticeable mask fragments that covered his face before his Zanpakuto is unsealed, his mask fragments covers all of his face above his mouth. On the forehead of his mask is a black marking that resembles 3 four sided stars joined together. A belt like white protrusion extends from his waist, separating his mostly unchanged top half from his inhuman bottom half. Eight smooth ten foot long orange tentacles make up his lower body and have a girth the size of the average combatants body while maintaining great flexibility. They are covered by white segmented plates though these function as an aesthetic feature rather than providing any level of protection.

▐♱ Resurrección Ability ♱: Aaron does not manifest blasts of spiritual energy or elemental energy at his opponents. His talents manifest in the form of his unique physiology. A white belt like protrusion extends from his waist and eight orange tentacles covered in segment white plates form the lower half of his body. These extra limbs make Aaron a master of melee combat. These tentacles allow him to catch enemy blows and restrict enemy movement. His strength in this form shouldn't be underestimated as he has bone crushing strength. His ability to move also should not be underestimated just because he has tentacles instead of legs.

▐♱ Ultimate Ability ♱: By rapidly swinging his tentacles in every direction, he can deflect nearly any attack. This has a maximum range of ten feet but is most effective at approximately five feet. Additionally, while he is using this ability, his tentacles seek out enemies, potentially ripping apart an unsuspecting nearby opponent. An Elite opponent will most likely be thrown away from Aaron within close range of Aaron though they will likely ignore the lashes if they are farther than five feet away. A semi-elite would suffer battering or even potential limb loss at five feet and would receive lashes equivalent to being cut multiple times by an Elite's zanpakuto. A Low tier person would likely be torn apart or incapacitated within the appropriate range and would receive lashes equivalent to being cut multiple times by an Elite's Zanpakuto if farther than 5 feet but still within range. This technique's ideal range is short-mid-range. This technique is fast enough to catch most attackers off guard though if used on the offensive, any Elite or user of a Level 2 or higher movement skill could move out of the way which is why this technique is usually used in response to an attack. Ranged attacks must be at least 15 feet away to for Aaron to react fast enough to block them with this ability. This is very tiring for Aaron to use.

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

Approved.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Brazos Largos de la Ley
    Page 1 of 1