Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Hiring State Side Moderators. SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsHiring State Side Moderators. Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYHiring State Side Moderators. HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hiring State Side Moderators.

Go down 
+2
Alex
Yuri Aoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

Hiring State Side Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:03 pm

People live in different time zones and we try to have at least one staff available at all times. Currently we are missing a State side mod to help with our RP community on West and East coast of America. So we'd like to hire a 1 or 2 state side moderators.

I will select two to three candidates as a temporary Assistant for a duration of 1 week at a time. After said week we will hire you based on the quality of work you have shown. How frequent you are around, your accuracy on bleach universe and ability to help new and old role players around the site will determine your chances.

Due to the Nature we will only be accepting trial assistants from the United States. Trial assistants will have the ability to approve character updates, approve non-elites, semi-elites. They will however not have the ability to approve Character abilities, their power registrations, techs, Elite Characters. They however do have ability to comment on errors or areas that require change or nerfing.

Alias: Your usual go to name
Character name: Character name if you have one

Residence: Providing your State or even Timezone relative to newyork.
Working hours: Your usual hours you will log on to the site
Reason for Hire: Any reasons that could give you an upper hand Personally knowing the other staff members is an acceptable reason. (for good or bad)
Other:

Code:

[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]

[b]Residence:[/b]
[b]Working hours: [/b]
[b]Reason for Hire:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Alex
Human
Human
Alex

Experience : 123

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Alias: Lets see. Most people apparently know me by my real name, which is Mario. Some other like to call me Light, Marcus, Cromwell, Lucius, etc.
Character name: Alexander Yotoshi

Residence: Republic of Croatia (GMT +1 me thinks)
Working hours: 15:00h - 00:00h (my time zone naturally)
Reason for Hire: I think, my past Staff history? You know I'm hyperactive and do Staff work. On most sites where I am staff, my post count is off the charts.
Other: I got some system ideas and improvements to old systems that I would like to share. I love making systems for sites.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Thank you for your application but you are not eligible for this position. We are only looking for state side moderators. We already have Europe side mods. However if we need another European Moderator your application will automatically be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:40 am

We are still Hiring State Side Mods.
Back to top Go down
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human
Akuma Jaaku

Experience : 120

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Alias: Brink
Character name: Akuma Jaaku

Residence: Kentucky, Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
Working hours: I am usually on for more than three or four hours simply depends on what time I get out of class and what else I have planned for the day but regardless I usually am on for two or three solid hours daily just checking on stuff around the site anyway.

Reason for Hire: Well I am just that staff member that can be unreasonably blunt and be able to take the punishment where some other mods may try and be a little to lineament with their friends around the site.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Akuma Jaaku will be accepted as a week long Assistant Moderator.
Back to top Go down
[ h w a ]
Quincy
Quincy
[ h w a ]

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Spoiler:

Alias: [h w a], if you know me by anything else you're in the need-to-know group.
Character name: Iouri Armsiael

Residence: Australia UTC + 8:00
Working hours: I am on all day (generally speaking) and all night depending on who I am talking to and what I am doing. Night time is obviously less desirable hours for me to be checking things so I would refrain from attempting custom creations during this period. So consultation and general rote approvals would occur for me during night-time sweeps. Everything else would be taken care of during the day.
Reason for Hire: Err, I've done mod work on several sites over the years for a variety of positions. Done system creation in an admin role. Supervised a larger cohort of moderators as a global mod whilst doing npc work from that position. And then I've also found myself more often then not happiest doing the ground work. Talking to the community, doing the overall grunt work.

Other: I have my suspicions about why I'm doing this...CTHULHU COMMANDS!
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Akuma Jaaku wrote:
Alias: Brink
Character name: Akuma Jaaku

Residence: Kentucky, Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
Working hours: I am usually on for more than three or four hours simply depends on what time I get out of class and what else I have planned for the day but regardless I usually am on for two or three solid hours daily just checking on stuff around the site anyway.

Reason for Hire: Well I am just that staff member that can be unreasonably blunt and be able to take the punishment where some other mods may try and be a little to lineament with their friends around the site.
Other:

Thank you for your submission. Your Trial of 1 week has ended. We will get back to you.

Alias: [h w a], if you know me by anything else you're in the need-to-know group.
Character name: Iouri Armsiael

Residence: Australia UTC + 8:00
Working hours: I am on all day (generally speaking) and all night depending on who I am talking to and what I am doing. Night time is obviously less desirable hours for me to be checking things so I would refrain from attempting custom creations during this period. So consultation and general rote approvals would occur for me during night-time sweeps. Everything else would be taken care of during the day.
Reason for Hire: Err, I've done mod work on several sites over the years for a variety of positions. Done system creation in an admin role. Supervised a larger cohort of moderators as a global mod whilst doing npc work from that position. And then I've also found myself more often then not happiest doing the ground work. Talking to the community, doing the overall grunt work.

Other: I have my suspicions about why I'm doing this...CTHULHU COMMANDS![/quote]

Welcome HWA to Trial Moderation.
Back to top Go down
Kenryu Shinaru

Kenryu Shinaru

Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:43 pm

If you're still looking for moderators, I'd like to apply for a trial position.

Alias: Hei, Aja, Gyo. Or Jaakuna, Merrow, Maal, Xin.
Character name: Kenryu Shinaru

Residence: Central California, Pacific Timezone (UTC minus 8)
Working hours: Eleven in the morning to eleven at night, I have regular access to a computer and an internet connection. Other than my classes, I have few -if any- obligations.
Reason for Hire:

• Longtime Bleach reader, thus thorough understanding of canonical elements and concepts.
  • Longtime forumgoer, at 9 years and counting.
  • Familiarity with staff duties, at various levels of authority, importance, and skills
  • Have worked from the top as Head Admin all the way down to a Chat Moderator across multiple forums.
  • I know Juicy (Hi Iza~!), and he's talked a lot about his hopes for this project: Whether or not I am granted a staffing position here, I look forward to what becomes of the forum, but I would also be glad to offer assistance to it.

Other: Politeness and formality with uncompromising adherence to guidelines is my game.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Kenryu Shinaru wrote:
If you're still looking for moderators, I'd like to apply for a trial position.

Alias: Hei, Aja, Gyo. Or Jaakuna, Merrow, Maal, Xin.
Character name: Kenryu Shinaru

Residence: Central California, Pacific Timezone (UTC minus Cool
Working hours: Eleven in the morning to eleven at night, I have regular access to a computer and an internet connection. Other than my classes, I have few -if any- obligations.
Reason for Hire:

• Longtime Bleach reader, thus thorough understanding of canonical elements and concepts.
  • Longtime forumgoer, at 9 years and counting.
  • Familiarity with staff duties, at various levels of authority, importance, and skills
  • Have worked from the top as Head Admin all the way down to a Chat Moderator across multiple forums.
  • I know Juicy (Hi Iza~!), and he's talked a lot about his hopes for this project: Whether or not I am granted a staffing position here, I look forward to what becomes of the forum, but I would also be glad to offer assistance to it.

Other: Politeness and formality with uncompromising adherence to guidelines is my game.

Trial starts today.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:07 pm

We would like to welcome HWA to the permanent staff as a Moderator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiring State Side Moderators.   Hiring State Side Moderators. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiring State Side Moderators.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: INFORMATION & GUIDELINES :: Updates & Announcements-
Jump to: