Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
New to here, not to RP SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsNew to here, not to RP Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYNew to here, not to RP HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New to here, not to RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemon Tetsuyo

Daemon Tetsuyo

Experience : 0

New to here, not to RP Empty
PostSubject: New to here, not to RP   New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, I'm Daemon Tetsuyo. I have a few questions for those who can answer them. First, this is not my first Bleach RP site. As such, there is a character from another site that i put considerable work into before the site died. I want to know if it would be possible to recreate him here at around the same level of power. I really just don't want to lose the character, so if he can at least be recreated, that would be fine. I don't need to be awesome just yet. Smile Second, on the old site, i held a high ranking position in my respective squad. As with my previous question, if he could be reinstated to the position of Vice Captain of the 4th, i would be most appreciative. of course, i realize this may be against the rules, so i'm not expecting any special treatment. Anyways, i have a request. If i were to post the old character here for review and help with his recreation, would people be willing to help me do so?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Daemon Tetsuyo

Daemon Tetsuyo

Experience : 0

PostSubject: Re: New to here, not to RP   New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:12 pm

This is the character in question.

Name: Daemon Tetsuyo
Alias: Blight
Age of Appearance:22
Race/Species: Shinigami
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good, Leaning Chaotic Neutral

Appearance: Hair: a dark brown and pretty straight. He doesn’t do much with it but just let it grow freely. When it gets hot he cuts it short, and when it gets cold he lets it grow out a little, but never so long that it might poke him in the eyes.

Eyes: a nice deep green color, like the forest after a rain. They often look serene, but if closely examined, you can see a kind of sadness deep within. Almost like he is struggling with something on the inside.

Face: he hides his true emotions behind a smile. It isn’t hard to notice, but he swears that nothing is wrong. He has mostly European features, with some Japanese hints. In the moments where he isn’t actively talking to someone, you might catch a glimpse of the sadness that he hides. It looks like he struggles with a lot of guilt. When fighting, he gets very stoic. He becomes almost impossible to read, totally focused on the battle at hand.

Build: he is light, with a body that hides remarkable flexibility and speed. While not very strong in the typical sense, he makes up for it with lightning fast attacks and movement, making him very hard to hit.

Style/Clothing: Uniform: he wears the typical uniform given to those in squad 4. The only accents he adds to it are his old family’s crest on the right sleeve (an ornate shield with a ribbon encircling it), and an ouroboros on the back near the neck. He wears the crest in remembrance of the family he lost in the accident (explained later), and the ouroboros as a testament to never giving up, and continuing the will to live.

Casual: when he gets free time he changes into his street clothes. He prefers a simple burgundy polo shirt and blue jeans. He tries to look kind of inconspicuous when visiting the human world, figuring that that kind of attire will make others notice him less. Just the way he likes it.

Formal: while he goes American for casual wear, he returns to his Japanese roots for his Formal attire. He puts on a green, long sleeved vest that is traced with gold lines to make it stand out. This, tied with a black buttoned shirt and black dress pants make him look regal and strong.

Tattoo's/Scars/Etc: he hides it extremely well, but he has bones growing through his skin on his right arm and shoulder. It takes the form of a kind of armor, growing in rows all around the arm, and capping the shoulder. Through vigorous training, he has learned how not to let it affect his flexibility.

Personality: Demeanor with Friends: he doesn’t get along well with most people because of his stigma, but when he finds someone that likes him for who he is, he sticks with them. He is loyal to a fault with those he likes. He is also not afraid to put himself in harm’s way when it comes to protecting a loved one, and he would even die, without a second thought, to see them kept safe. It is with these people that he feels he can really open up to, and he can often be found smiling when around them.

Demeanor with New People: he is very cordial when meeting new people. He lives by the phrase “to get respect, you have to give respect”. He is never obtrusive or rude, but when the situation turns, he can get a little hostile out of self-preservation. He doesn’t like to be bullied.

Demeanor When Facing an Enemy: he doesn’t let his enemy get inside his head. In fact, unless the situation calls for it specifically, he won’t even speak to the enemy. He knows that the enemy will use anything he says to his detriment, so he doesn’t give them any ammo. That being said, he doesn’t want to fight if he doesn’t have to, using his reiatsu and force of will to get the enemy to back off themselves.

Demeanor When Faced with Despair: when the going gets tough, he gets even. He has been through a lot in his life, and whenever he feels that someone or something is doing this to him for the fun of it, he gets to be very dangerous. He will do everything in his power to solve whatever the problem is. He doesn’t let anything get the better of him. Even if a situation seems hopeless, he finds a reason to keep fighting until the very end. He owes his family that much.

Demeanor at Parties: he tends not to go to parties very often. And even when he does, he certainly isn’t the life of the party. He is very much a wallflower, doing whatever he can to just enjoy what is happening around him without making any waves.

Demeanor During a Fight: he gets very, very focused when fighting. His opponent becomes his whole world, and defeating them becomes his only goal. He fights safely. Always feeling his opponent out before striking.

Demeanor When Defending Loved Ones: you just screwed up. His friends and family are his whole life, and you just threatened them, or worse, hurt them. Instead of rage, he channels his feelings into an icy cold, calculating fury that he uses to fuel his attacks. He uses everything in his arsenal to take down his opponents and make them suffer. It becomes less about winning the fight at that point and more about getting revenge. After all, there are things far worse than death.

(For Likes, Dislikes, Ambitions, etc, go for 1-3 sentences per point, more if you wish.)

The touch of a loved one.
The company of friends.
Making new friends.
Completing a difficult task.
Being able to help others

Dislikes:

Feeling useless.
Watching someone give up.
Being caught unprepared.
Watching harm befall someone.
Cockroaches.

Ambitions/Dreams/Goals:

Develop a “cure-all” for use in the field that focuses and empowers healing kido.
Become the Captain of Squad 4.
Seal away the black half of his zanpakuto before his death, so that no one else has to be subject to the same horrors that he went through to obtain it’s power.

Strengths:

Keeps a level head in tough situations.
Natural born leader, even if he doesn’t think so.
Very smart, and a genius at tactics.
Amazing talent with healing kido.
Control over his Reiatsu is near perfect.

Fears & Weaknesses:

Loses all sense of mercy and restraint when his friends are threatened.
Frequently gets depressed.
Complete inability to use anything other than healing kido.
Fears letting a comrade fall in battle.
Puts responsibility for failure on his own shoulders even if it was not his fault.

Battle Specs

List of 'Known' Skills:

Fighting Style: Fighting Style/Training: when training with someone who he knows is of a lower power level than him, he tries to stick to the fundamentals and not get too fancy. When on equal footing, or when training with an opponent who is stronger than him, he pulls out all the stops. Well, almost all the stops. He never uses techniques that could permanently harm his opponents, but breaking bones or the like is not beyond him.

Fighting Style/Even Footing: he fights very moderately when in this situation. He starts by feeling out his opponent, and watching for when they lower their guards. Then he exploits those breaks with combinations of fast attacks. After he has tired out his opponent, he attempts to finish them off with a few hard hitting strikes.

Fighting Style/Dominance: when he gains the upper hand in a fight, or is fighting someone weaker than him, he attempts to finish the fight as quickly as possible. After all, these opportunities don’t come very often. If he loses this chance, he continues to weaken his opponent while waiting for another opportunity to end it.

Fighting Style/Underdog: if he finds himself in a situation where he is severely overpowered, he will resort to hit and run tactics in an attempt to slow his opponent with a growing number of wounds. Then even if he sees an opening, he will wait until it is revealed for a second time before making a strike. This is to keep himself safe from an “accepted” strike that could be his downfall.

Personal Abilities:

(Shinigami may not start with more than ONE personal ability. Personal abilities are special powers unique to your character. They are obtained at birth or through freak occurrences. These cannot be things you would able to teach others or simply obtain through hard work along.)

Name: Immune Response
Effect: Daemon is incredibly resistant to disease thanks to his bout with an unknown reiatsu disease that covered his body with bone. that disease altered his blood, making it more acidic, and impossible for bacteria and virus' to survive in.

General Techniques:

(Shinigami may NOT start with more than four general techniques. Techniques are not extra abilities, but rather, skills which use your abilities in more extreme forms beyond their basic use. For example... let's say I can shoot fire from my fingers. A technique might be gathering a whole bunch of fire for a few minutes and then shooting a fire-laser from my fingers, doing much more damage than what my ability normally would on it's own. Other special or basic techniques using your normal control over your spiritual energy can also be added here, like adding reiatsu to your punches to inflict more damage, and things like that. Think of abilities as special powers - and think of techniques as moves which use the powers you already have. These are moves your character was taught or trained and developed on their own. They are things anyone would be able to learn and perform unless they are dependent on your unique race or abilities. Examples are custom shunpo variations, hakuda/zanjutsu techniques, and using your reiatsu on an object to simulate telekinesis.)
These are not used for extra shikai or bankai techniques, elemental techniques, extra abilities and powers. Limit 4.

Technique Name: Share the Pain
Technique Description: Daemon is able to stop the pain response in one person by using his own body or another living object as a conduit. This new object or person instead feels the pain that would be affecting the first object or person. This doesn’t deal any damage to the second person. They only experience pain. (Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Both targets must be willing.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Both targets must be willing.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Both targets must be willing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Both targets must be willing.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Both targets must be willing.

Technique Name: Blood Vaccine
Technique Description: by consuming a drop of Daemon’s blood, another person can be cured of an ongoing disease or affliction for a short time. However, the blood is toxic. Consuming it causes immense pain that severely weakens the target. This typically lasts for 4-5 posts. If the duration of the disease is longer than that, it resumes after Blood Vaccine wears off. (Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Target must be willing.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Target must be willing.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Target must be willing.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Target must be willing.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: Target must be willing.

Shinigami's Partner

Zanpakuto Name:Shi no Ishi (Death Doctor)
Zanpakuto Element:Healing/Bone
Sealed Weapon Appearance: a light Katana with a black hilt and three point star guard. The words “Styx and Stones” are etched into the blade. It almost appears to have rusted, but is actually just the way the light hits it. a skull and crossbones hang as a charm off the end of the hilt.

Spirit Appearance: a two-headed Basilisk that is white scaled on one head and black scaled on the other. Neither of the heads have eyes, but only the black head’s eyes bleed.
Spirit Personality:The white head of the Basilisk is friendly and supportive of Daemon, while the black head of the Basilisk is rude and feels like they could have done with a better wielder.
Inner World: straight out of an MC Hammer painting, it is a twisting tumbling maze of stairs and doors all colored black and white. This represents the conflicted feelings Daemon has towards the blade. Whenever he gets depressed, the black and white blend into a dreary gray, and the stairs begin to melt. When Daemon is fighting, the doors fly open, and the stairs move in concise patters.

Shikai Release Phrase: Itamu! (Mourn)
Shikai Appearance: a katana with a purple stripe down the center of the blade. The grip is a black and white caduceus, and the guard is a floating red ouroboros. There is a single red fang at the bottom of the grip.
Shikai Abilities:

(Shinigami may start with ONE shikai ability; you may have two shikai abilities only if you can get the tier of 3-3 or stronger. If you have two anyway and fail to get that tier, you will simply have to lock one of the abilities so you can't use them until you hit the appropriate rank. Shikai abilities are only usable in Shikai - they do not apply in bankai or your sealed form.)

Name: Hone no Hofuku (Retribution of Bone)
Effect:
Every strike the blade lands against the opponent damages them, and then forces their body to repair it with bone. each additional to the same limb causes more bone to grow. If stuck 3 times the limb becomes difficult to move, and if struck 6 times the limb becomes fully encased and useless. Limbs count as Head, Torso, Arms, and Legs. as the opponent's body gets more and more bone grown on it, it begins to impede their movement. once it reaches 50%, the opponents movement should be reduced to about 50% of normal.

Shikai Techniques: (Shinigami are allowed to start with no more than SIX shikai techniques)

Technique Name: Hone Supuriasu (Bone Spurs)
Technique Description: you strike the blade against the ground, causing it to erupt with spikes of bone in a direction you desire. the bones travel up to 10 meters. if it strikes an opponent, they cause serious lacerations, that as before, begin to heal over with bone. this ability has a cooldown of 3 posts.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Fully pierces the limb.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Pierces most of the way through.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Pierces halfway through.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Pierces an inch.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:
Pierces enough to draw blood.

Technique Name: Kyoshin Suto (Resonating Strike)
Technique Description: you tap the red fang at the bottom of the hilt to an opponent who is currently being affected by the bone disease, making a small “ting” sound. immediately, the area of bone about a foot in diameter implodes damaging the internal organs seriously, and destroying the muscles. The more bone affecting them, the more damage it does. This effect removes all of the penalties for the bone disease, returning the opponent to their normal state. Opponents body must be at least 25% covered to take effect. For every 25% over the first, increase the damage by one step.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: muscles become useless, organs endure serious lacerations, and the skin is stripped.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Muscles are shredded, organs endure moderate lacerations, and the skin is stripped.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Muscles endure serious lacerations, organs endure light lacerations, and the skin endures serious lacerations.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Muscles endure moderate lacerations, and skin endures serious lacerations.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: [/list]Muscles endure light lacerations, and skin endures moderate lacerations.

Technique Name:Chozo (Statue)
Technique Description: you ram your blade into the opponents body and leave it there. Bone immediately grows from the wound sealing it, however the user can always remove the blade. the longer the blade remains in place, the more bones continue to cover the opponents body. If the bone covers the opponents entire body, they become a living statue. Using the technique Kyoshin Suto on a statue kills them.This is a Reiatsu challenge technique, meaning the more control over your Reiatsu you have, the better you can affect your opponent. However, if your opponent has overpowering Reiatsu or better control over their Reiatsu than you, they can mitigate these effects.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Bone covers the body within 2 post.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Bone covers the body within 2 post.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Bone covers the body within 3 posts.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Bone covers the body within 4 posts.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: [/list]Bone covers the body within 5 posts.

Technique Name: Uroborosu Tate (Ouroboros Shield)
Technique Description: the ouroboros guard flies off the blade, grows, and generates a Reiatsu shield to protect from a frontal attack. The strength of the shield is entirely dependent on the amount of Reiatsu the user has, opposed by the amount of Reiatsu used in the enemies attack. The shield lasts for only a few seconds. Just long enough to ward off an attack.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: Blocks 3 Release Techniques before breaking.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: Blocks 2 Release Techniques before breaking.
Opponent is Equal Tier: Blocks 1 Release Technique before breaking.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: Blocks 1 Technique before Breaking.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: [/list]Blocks 1 Reiatsu Empowered Attack before breaking.

Bankai Name:Shukun Shi no Ishi
Bankai Release Phrase: Lead them to the next life.
Bankai Appearance: The white bone armor is light, but covers the whole body. the skull of a Basilisk covers the head, and the wings of a dragon sprout from the back. the Scythe is made of charred black bone, except the blade which is made of a single red fang. A red ouroboros sits on the left wrist.
Bankai Ability: Hone Taitan (Bone Titan)

Ability Name:Hone Taitan
Ability Description:The Shikai ability is carried over into Bankai with one change. the amount of cuts required to cover a section with bone becomes 4 instead of 6. the armor bestows great strength, speed, and defense well beyond what is normal for the tier, without going past the threshhold into the next tier. it also gives the user a light healing ability. not much, just enough stop bleeding. the armor also begins to repair itself from injuries, however it heals all injuries with bone that must be removed later. in times of dire stress, the ability to feel pain can be turned off.

Bankai Techniques: Limit 6

Daemon retains the use of his previous techniques from Shikai, as well as gaining the following.

Technique Name: Hone no Arashi (Bone Storm)
Technique Description: The user strikes the ground with the blade of the scythe, causing it to erupt with shards of bone that fly through the air around him. the user can see perfectly while the storm rages, but enemies without special protection have their sight disrupted. the bones are sharp, and can rip exposed flesh to shreds. the storm lasts for 3 posts. it has a cooldown time of 5 posts after the storm stops.

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower: The enemy is completely blinded while within the storm, and their exposed flesh is completely stripped.
Opponent is One Tier Lower: The enemy is mostly blind while within the storm, and their exposed flesh is heavily lacerated.
Opponent is Equal Tier: The enemy has their vision greatly hindered while within the storm, and their flesh is moderately lacerated.
Opponent is One Tier Higher: The enemy has their vision moderately hindered while within the storm, and their flesh is lightly lacerated.
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher: The enemy has their vision mildly hindered while within the storm, and they may suffer cuts.

Kidou

(You may posses up to 10 hadou and 10 bakudo. You may give up some of one for the other for example, a character with 5 hadou and 15 bakudou. Custom Kidou also go here. Spells do not have tier comparison charts as their power varies greatly depending on the caster. YOU MAY ONLY START WITH 1 CUSTOM KIDO. The exception is if you are starting as a kidou corp member. Then you may start with 3 custom spells.)

Spell Name: Kaido
Spell Type: Healing
Spell Number: Varies
Spell Incantation: "Kaido"
Spell Effect: this spell allows for the continued healing of the subject for as long as you concentrate. it starts by equalizing the target's Reiatsu, and then healing the physical body.

Spell Name: Kakuhenkan (Transmutation)
Spell Type: Healing
Spell Number: Custom (60)
Spell Incantation: by the compass rose, and the winds of the great dragon, revoke the darkness that consumes hope!
Spell Effect: this spell takes spiritual energy from around the target to aid in the healing process. spiritual matter is converted directly into energy and rapidly converts into new cells to replace those that were lost.

[/i]
Are you a Visored?
no.

Inner Hollow Appearance:(What does your inner hollow look like? What's its personality? Does it have a name?
Mask Appearance:(What does your Mask look like?)
Mask Duration:(How long does your mask last in # of posts?)
Mask Techniques:Limit 4 (These will be things like Bala, Cero, Sonido, or your own variants or even knew techs altogether.) Vizards do not get Hierro, Gran Rey Cero, High-Speed Regen, or Pesquisa.

Technique Name:
Technique Description:(Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

Technique Effect Chart:

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:
Opponent is One Tier Lower:
Opponent is Equal Tier:
Opponent is One Tier Higher:
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:

Specialty:

Tell me your story...

History: Daemon was born and raised in the thirteenth district of Rukongai. Since he was born, he has had illness after illness that prevented him from doing much anything at all. But to make it all worthwhile, his dad would come home from work every day and tell him stories of battles with monsters called Hollows, and how he and his squad would defeat them. This is what started Daemon in wanting to be a Shinigami when he grew up.

When he was old enough (about 12 in human years) Daemon’s father began to teach him some basic sword techniques. Daemon loved this, and whenever he was well enough he would go outside and practice until he dropped. This didn’t help his latest illness that was exacerbated by his strenuous exercise. After a while, he started to notice white patches in the skin that were hard to the tough. His doctor came to diagnose him, but couldn’t figure out what it was. It appeared to be that whenever his body would heal itself, it would simply replace the damaged tissue with bone. And the worst part of it was that it wasn’t stopping. In fact, it was speeding up.

To try to combat this disease, they began teaching Daemon healing techniques. And he was a natural at them. Unfortunately, every time he would heal himself the bones would continue to progress even farther. Any attempts to remove the excess bone only resulted in even more bone growing over it.

Some years later, (about 16 in human years) the disease had progressed to its final stage. Daemon was almost entirely encased in a bone coffin that his body created. Then came the one lonely morning when the bone finally grew over his face. He began to cry. But when he opened his eyes expecting to see nothing but the bone cover, he instead saw something strange.

He appeared to be in a white and black room, with stairs running every which way, and random doors jutting from different positions. He looked down at himself, and saw that he was no longer encased in bones. This confused him. Was he dead? Is this the afterlife? It certainly wasn’t what he expected it to be. he began to walk around, up and down stairs, through different doors until he came upon something he had never seen before.

In front of him was a strange sight indeed. There, in the center of the room, was a two headed snake arguing with itself. One of the heads had stark white colored scales and the other head had pitch black colored scales. Upon coming closer, he could hear that they were talking about him!

“Hello?” said Daemon. He was very nervous about talking to the snake, but then again he was dead so what was it going to do, kill him?

“Come closer wielder.” Said the white head. It almost seemed feminine with the way it spoke to him. “We will not harm you.”

“Says you.” Replied the black head. “I don’t think he is worthy of us. We should just kill him, and get on to the next one.” This head seemed to speak with a more masculine tone.

“Um… aren’t I already dead?” asked Daemon. He didn’t really want to know the answer, but he would do anything to get them off the topic of killing him.

Both heads looked at him and spoke in unison, “No. You are in your own world created from your emotions and thoughts. We live here and protect you.”

“Except I don’t think we should have to anymore.” Inserted the black head.

“And I think he is ready.” Said the white head, giving a stern look to the black head. “let me explain,” she said. “You have been chosen to wield us. We are a Zanpakuto of great power. Our name is _________”

“What?” asked Daemon. He saw the snakes mouth move, but he had heard no sound.

“You see! He can’t even hear our name!” shouted the black head indignantly. “We should just let him die. Another one will come, they always do.”

“No. He will be our wielder. Our name will become apparent in time. But first, a question.” The white head turned towards Daemon. “Would you rather be powerful, or helpful? Would you rather live, or die for another? Would you rather be well again, or make another well?”

Daemon thought hard about this. Of course he would help someone if he could, but don’t you need power to do it? No matter what he thought, he always came back to that answer. So he said, “Both.”

The black head nearly choked. The white head smiled. “Good answer.” They said in unison.

The white head then came close to Daemon. “You have earned the right to wield us. Congratulations. And also, I’m sorry that you have to share this burden.

The black head came forward then. “Know then, that this is a great responsibility. The power you now wield is great and terrible. It can both create and destroy. We are like two sides of the same coin, heads and tails, push and pull, twi and la, Shi no Ishi.”

Everything went white.

When Daemon woke up, he was no longer encased in his bone coffin. There was a sword sitting next to him that he had never seen before. He picked it up, and when he did, everything that he went through flashed before his eyes. He remembered. Thinking about it, he thought, “what did she mean by I’m sorry you have to share this burden?”

Then he noticed what he was sitting on. His bed was made of a block of solid bone. He looked around. So were the walls, bone. The stairs, bone. He ran downstairs, hoping that what he feared couldn’t be true.

His family, bone.

Daemon slumped against the wall. This couldn’t be happening. Why would they do this? Why would have any reason to do this!? Then it hit him. His illness. It had to go somewhere. They cured him of his illness and in doing so it spread to those around him.

He ran outside only to discover more horror. The whole district was encased in bone. Daemon Screamed. And then, darkness.

When he woke up, he was in a hospital. Doctors came and explained that he was the only survivor in what would come to be known as the Day of Bones.

Daemon enrolled in the Shinigami academy the next day. If he was going to have to handle this burden, then he was going to do it right. He excelled in all his classes except for Kido. He couldn’t even make this simplest energy ball. But when it came to healing, the instructors told him he was a good as the squad 4 lieutenant. But that was the only good part about it. All of the other students referred to him as the “Blight” that caused the Day of Bones.

Daemon graduated with honors. And tomorrow discovers what squad he will be accepted into. He hopes for squad 4.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain
Yuri Aoi

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: New to here, not to RP   New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:18 pm

well Im just going to say... Kuro~~~~ Come here~
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: New to here, not to RP   New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Welcome to the Site. But a few things.

Here is not the place to deal with your character. Also check with Genesis for position of Lt. Since he's the 4th Div Captain. But your character would need to be posted in the creation area.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to here, not to RP   New to here, not to RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to here, not to RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: INTRODUCTION & ABSENCES :: Introduction-
Jump to: