Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsLos Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYLos Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Aaron Collingwood
    Arrancar
    Arrancar
    Aaron Collingwood

Experience : 7

Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) Empty
    PostSubject: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP)   Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:06 pm

R E S U R R E C C I O N

▐♱ Resurrección Name ♱: Los Brazos Largos de la Ley

▐♱ Sealed Description ♱:
    Spoiler:
    Aaron wears a chrome gauntlet on his right arm. Three spikes extend from the top of it in a triangular pattern and the knuckles are reinforced while the hands are left uncovered. Towards the elbows, there is a hole designed for catching weapons and two circular holes cut out of the edges slightly farther from the shoulder on each side of the gauntlet for the same purpose. This weapon is built into his arm and cannot be removed. Coiled around a pipe that cuts through his arm is a whip that can be extended by instinctively rotating the pipe and allowing the whip to extend toward a hole in the gauntlet below the wrist. The whip is crimson like a cero and has a bumpy surface.

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱: Crack

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: Neutral

▐♱ Resurrección Description ♱:

▐♱ Resurrección Ability ♱: Aaron does not manifest blasts of spiritual energy or elemental energy at his opponents. His talents manifest in the form of his unique physiology. A white belt like protrusion extends from his waist and eight orange tentacles covered in segment white plates form the lower half of his body. These extra limbs make Aaron a master of melee combat. These tentacles allow him to catch enemy blows and restrict enemy movement. His strength in this form shouldn't be underestimated as he has bone crushing strength. His ability to move also should not be underestimated just because he has tentacles instead of legs.

▐♱ Ultimate Ability ♱: By rapidly swinging his tentacles in every direction, he can deflect nearly any attack. Additionally, while he is using this ability, his tentacles seek out enemies, potentially ripping apart an unsuspecting nearby opponent.

▐♱ Techniques ♱:
    Back to top Go down

Los Brazos Largos de la Ley (WIP)
    Page 1 of 1