Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Quincy Information  SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsQuincy Information  Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYQuincy Information  HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Quincy Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Getsu
Captain
Captain
Getsu

Experience : 150

Quincy Information  Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Information    Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:55 pm

The Quincy Race

The Monks of Destruction

The Quincy (滅却師 (クインシー), Kuinshī; lit. "Monk of Destruction") are a line of spiritually aware Human warriors. They use their ability to absorb and manipulate Reiryoku to create bows and arrows from spiritual energy. These arrows and their related techniques are extremely potent and dangerous to spiritual beings. The majority of them were killed centuries ago with only an handful remaining active ... or so the story goes.

The Quincy's Existence

Quincy are spiritually aware humans able to absorb and manipulate Reiryoku into weapons. Unlike the Shinigami who use a sword as their primary weapon, the Quincy's weapon of choice is a bow or a crossbow. These are constructed from spiritual particles drawn from their surroundings. This is also unlike the Shinigami, who rely on their own innate spiritual energy. (As a reflection of this, the Quincy have white spirit threads like normal humans, while Shinigami have red spirit threads.) A Quincy bow is summoned using an artifact called a Quincy Cross. The only limit to a Quincy's ability to create and fire arrows is their own stamina and ability to absorb ambient spirit particles. Quincy also have various tools and battle aides that can increase their power or serve as secondary weapons.

The Quincy's Past

The Quincy were scattered all over the world at one time. They were relatives of magic hunters who specialized in the war against Hollows. All the Quincy were destroyed by the Shinigami  centuries ago in order to prevent the destruction of the world. Shinigami govern the souls between the Human World and Soul Society, which maintains a balance that if not kept would result in the mutual destruction of both worlds. All souls, including Hollows, are subject to the Shinigami governance of maintaining the balance. The Quincy's method would completely extinguish Hollows, thus the souls that come to the Human World do not return to Soul Society and therefore the souls would increase only on the side of the Human World. Meaning, the Human World becomes heavy in souls causing Soul Society to spill over into it: mixing life and death. The ultimate result would be the end of the world. Since the origin of the Quincy, many years passed with Soul Society trying to appeal to the Quincy that the handling of Hollows should be left to the Shinigami. In spite of negotiations, the Quincy refused to accept the gravity of the situation. As time went on, the number of Quincy increased and the cycle of souls became more unstable, forcing the Shinigami to reluctantly wipe out the Quincy in order to maintain the balance of the world.

The Quincy line was closely monitored over the decades, as their numbers continued to dwindle. Later the Quincy advanced the idea that since they were already among the living and still more numerous at the time, they could act as "first responders" to Hollow attacks; protecting humans until the less-numerous Shinigami could send a representative to finish the Hollow off. Embittered by the recent war, the Shinigami refused to participate, opting instead to allocate their limited resources to reacting to the most dangerous Hollows and current Hollow attacks. This has caused friction between the Shinigami and the Quincy and as a result, the Quincy has shown great displeasure towards the Shinigami.

The Vandenreich Introduction

The Vandenreich have established themselves as an organization, much like the Shinigami of the Gotei. They are at this moment in time a most stable and developing race. And although they're rare among the human race, they do well to remain inconspicuous, and not draw attention to the dangers that lurk beyond. However, the existence of the Quincy have not been without hardship and uneasiness. Especially when there are differences in ideals between themselves and the Shinigami. Neither the Quincy or the Shinigami can ever see eye to eye as they say, for they are both stubborn. And perhaps to some extent, the Quincy even more so than the Shinigami.

While they are trained to confront Hollows in order to defeat them just as Shinigami do, the biggest difference between the Quincy and Shinigami, since ancient times, is whether to kill or not to kill Hollows. The Shinigami purify Hollows with their Zanpakutō and send them to Soul Society, while the Quincy exterminated the Hollows. The idea can be seen as comparing justice and vengeance: "Hollows devour souls of Humans, so why must it be that those who harm and kill friends and relatives get sent peacefully to Soul Society?". The Shinigami stood firm on their own ideals in order to maintain the balance, and this has caused further animosity between the Monks and the Soul Reapers. To this day, the Quincy seem to be gathering strength, and have been amassing an army in secret.

This however have not gone unnoticed by the watchful gaze of the ones who maintains the balance between souls. But as it stands, there is a slow build up of pressure, and soon enough it will boil over.

The Stern Ritters

The Stern Ritter (星十字騎士団 (シュテルンリッター), shuterunrittā; German for "Star Knights", Japanese for "Star Cross Knight Band/Order") are a specific group of powerful Quincy in the Vandenreich's army.

Stern Ritter Ranks:

Quote :
Name: Character's name.
Letter: The letter given to the your character.
Epithet: What does your 'letter' represent?

Quincy Emperor:

Spoiler:

Stern Ritter:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Quincy Information   Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Hirenkyaku
Quincy Information  Hirenkyaku
Spoiler:

Handkampf
Quincy Information  Nemu_kick_ishida_by_JeaYna

Spoiler:

Ginto
Quincy Information  Sprenger
Spoiler:

Reishi/Reiatsu
Quincy Information  QuincyFinalFormReiatsuAbsorption
Spoiler:

Cross
Quincy Information  2427579_o
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nanatsu-O on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Information    Quincy Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Quincy Ranks Updated.
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Information    Quincy Information  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quincy Information
Page 1 of 1