Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Custom Cero Template and Information SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsCustom Cero Template and Information Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYCustom Cero Template and Information HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Custom Cero Template and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Custom Cero Template and Information Empty
PostSubject: Custom Cero Template and Information   Custom Cero Template and Information I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

R E Q U I R E M E N T S 

• You must have proper the Cero/Bala level to purchase the corresponding level of Custom Cero

• Gran Rey(GR)-Level Ceros may only be shot once unless ruled otherwise.

• Oscuras-Level may be added, but must be performed in the Released form. You must have obtain Oscuras or Segunda Etapa in order to add this level.

• The stronger the destructive force your Cero possesses, the less effects it can have and these effects may be decreased/deprived by the staff.

• If GRC is shot and then the Custom GR-Level Cero in the same topic all successfully, then the user's hand will be heavily damaged and rendered useless for rest of fight.

• If Cero Oscuras is shot and then then Custom Oscuras-Level Cero in the same topic all successfully, then the user is unable to fire any more high level Cero for the remainder of topic.

• If Any combination of Cero Oscuras, GRC, Custom variations of that are fired successfully (meaning in the same topic), the user reiatsu will fluctuate so much that a 2 post recharge is required before using any abilities, techniques, attacks and racial abilities. (Meaning for two posts, no use of racial abilities like sonido or bala, no use of innate/released abilities, no use of released techniques or attacks).

C E R O - L E V E L   &   P R I C E S

• Level 1 - 75 Experience Points

• Level 2 - 100 Experience Points.

• Level 3 - 150 Experience Points

• Gran Rey Cero Level - 200 Experience Points

• Cero Oscuras Level - 300 Soul Currency

• Custom Higher Level - 350 Soul Currency

#. [Cero Template]
>Original Name Here< - ’ >Translation Name here, if any< ’
Class: 3 max nigguh,
Attributes: 3 Max nigguh.
Color:
' >Insert Cero effect here< '
Post Durations: What types(if any) and how long it lasts overall.
Cooldown: Once the cero ends, how many posts do you need to post to use it again?

Code:

#. [Cero Template]
[b]>Original Name Here<[/b] - [i]’ >Translation Name here, if any< ’[/i]
[i][u]Class:[/u][/i] 3 max nigguh,
[u][i]Attributes:[/i][/u] 3 Max nigguh.
[u][i]Color:[/i][/u]
[i]' >Insert Cero effect here< '[/i]
[i][u]Post Durations:[/u][/i] What types(if any) and how long it lasts overall.
[i][u]Cooldown: [/u][/i] Once the cero ends, how many posts do you need to post to use it again?
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com

Custom Cero Template and Information
Page 1 of 1