Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Soul Purify Grand Opening SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsSoul Purify Grand Opening Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYSoul Purify Grand Opening HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Soul Purify Grand Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

Soul Purify Grand Opening Empty
PostSubject: Soul Purify Grand Opening   Soul Purify Grand Opening I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:16 am

Welcome and one all to Bleach Soul Purify and I hope you can support us by role playing on this site. At current we are running a competition, while also giving out a number of goodies. A welcome bonus if you will, so please so take advantage. We the Staffers and members of the Soul Purify community sincerely hope that you enjoy your Role Playing experience. The competition and prizes, along with bonuses can be found below.

-----------------------------------------

#1. Advertising Campaign~Advertising makes a major difference to the continuation of any site. New members are always welcome and should be embrace. Nevertheless we do understand, that members often advertise on behalf of the site without reaping any rewards. With this in mind, we decided to host a competition and at the same time set a challenge to all members.

Task & Reward: Advertising the site is important, as such, advertising on six active sites will get you 300 Experience Points every time. And as you can imagine, there is a lot of potential there to gain some Experience to spend on the site.

Disclaimer: The sites you advertise/affiliate with must be active. We won't honor your advert on another site, if someone else has already posted there. Means, you can't duplicate the site's advert on the same site. Six active sites will be counted as one reward. Think of it as a package. If you can successfully get three packages, then you receive a bonus 150 Experience Points.

--------------------------------------------

#2 Recommend A Friend~RAF

The recommend a friend bonus will be given should you recommend or introduce a friend or fellow Role Player to Soul Purify. A reward of 100 EXP per recommendation.

Disclaimer: The person you recommend or introduce to the site, must create a character and make at least 3 In Character posts. At this point you can claim your reward.

----------------------------------------------

#3 Site Opening Bonus~ A site opening bonus will be given to each member. This bonus is a reward of 100 EXP and can only be claimed once. This means your Alt should you have one may not benefit from this bonus.

----------------------------------------------

Note: All the above rewards and bonuses once obtained can only be claimed via a character update. In which you must follow the template provided by the site. Good luck.

Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com

Soul Purify Grand Opening
Page 1 of 1