Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsThe Battle in the Winter Wonderland. Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYThe Battle in the Winter Wonderland. HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Battle in the Winter Wonderland.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Howls
Shinigami
Shinigami
Silver Howls

Experience : 84

The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. Empty
PostSubject: The Battle in the Winter Wonderland.   The Battle in the Winter Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:46 am

Silver Howls, Third seat to the Twelfth division, and one of their best protectors stood out in the open, snow flowing past him in a gentle breeze that made his silver grey fur wave slightly from it. He wasn't cold, thanks to his fur, and his Uniform, but he was waiting. Waiting on something, someone, to come and prove to be a challenge to him. His black uniform stood out in the pure white landscape, making him a rather visible target through the snow. He was wearing his uniform, and had his Zanpakuto, Sanguine Bond, on his left hip, giving him an easy draw with his right hand. In his head, Sanguine was talking to Silver, joking and laughing about the invention he had made recently, and the application of it.
"Your Taicho called your invention harmless Silver! Ha! He doesn't know the half of it!"
Sanguine said with a very distinct russian accent to him. He gave a hearty laugh after saying this, and wipes his left eye.
"Ah, you guys make me smile so much, you know this? Always doing this or that as though nothing else matters, but still finding time to pull prank on people next door!"
He gives another laugh before smiling and looking out at the landscape before them through Silvers eyes.
"Why chose this place to fight my friend? Surely it would be better in a Dojo or a training ground, yes?"
Silver smiles slightly and looks around them, his head making a slow turn.
"I chose this place, because of the weather, and because it reminds me of home." With that, the two became silent, waiting and watching while the memories of the past came to them both.
Back to top Go down

The Battle in the Winter Wonderland.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: OOC AREA :: The Battle Arena-
Jump to: