Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Friend or Foe SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsFriend or Foe Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYFriend or Foe HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friend or Foe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Collingwood
Arrancar
Arrancar
Aaron Collingwood

Experience : 7

Friend or Foe Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe   Friend or Foe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Aaron never strayed too far from his army. That said, sometimes, he sought out solitude. It was dangerous to be in the company of so many Hollows. He had tried to pick out the diamonds in the rough, but he had to admit that he had an army of coals. It was only when he was alone that he could feel secure. What he needed in this desert was an ally. A kindred spirit. With the authority he had over his army, he attempted to create a new Hueco Mundo. A righteous army. But what he needed was another soul just as pure as his own. As he walked through the desert sands, he felt another presence approaching him. His Pesquisa was no slouch, but he couldn't be expected to remember the unique signatures of each and every one of his soldiers. It could be anyone. It may have been a base Hollow. They were useless to him but he would most likely show mercy against one unless it was especially aggressive. He could only be pushed so far before he retaliated. It could be an unaligned arrancar. This could be the perfect recruitment opportunity if he was suitable. Or, it could be an enemy. He found the latter idea to be unlikely, but certainly not impossible. Perhaps it was a scout also looking for new recruits or a very powerful soldier looking for an enemy to pick off. He was sure that it wasn't another warlord. He couldn't think of a reason that one would be so far away from their army. He awaited whoever would arrive with his arms crossed and allowed his whip to begin to slide out of its hole and extend.
Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purify Reborn :: HUECO MUNDO :: The White Desert-
Jump to: