Soul Purify Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non Canon Bleach Role Play site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Important Site Links
Rules and Regulations Registration Other Important Links
Soul Purify Staff
♱Webmaster: Nanatsu-O♱ ♱Administrator: Koetsu♱
Keywords
Latest topics
» Naruto Cataclysm
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:09 pm by Alex

» Welcome Back, Boss! [Silver, Nanatsu]
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm by Saya Quetzalcoatl

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm by Guest

» Akrasia | Fantasy Wolf RPG
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:37 pm by Guest

» Happy Holidays Peoplez!!!
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
My personal posting template SPButton_zpsabe6281a Bleach Platinum HeartsMy personal posting template Enhfa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYMy personal posting template HEN3SmpRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

My personal posting template

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koetsu

Koetsu

Experience : 39

My personal posting template Empty
PostSubject: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:46 pm

The greatest victory
Is the battle not fought.

Toyohisa Kouzai
Land of Iron

NOTES
Samurai
Kenjutsu
Weaponry
So Becca thinks she is the only one who can have fancy templates

Last edited by Koetsu on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koetsu

Koetsu

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Information

Name: [If any.]
Character Aliases:
Birth Date:
Race: Shinigami/Arrancar/Quincy/Vizard/Human

Rank and Role: What rank and/or role are you applying for?

Note: Any notes about your character, besides appearance, or location of number for arrancar, any specific notes about your character  

Appearance

Those aiming for Non-Elite/Lower tier status must have a minimum of 20 words for their appearance.
Those aiming for Semi-Elite/Medium tier status must have a minimum of 300 words for their appearance.
Those aiming for Elite/Upper tier status must have a minimum of 600 words for their appearance.  

Black and White List 5 Positive and negative Traits here"

─ NICKNAME

OTHER
EXTRA
OR
ESSENTIAL
INFORMATION

FIRST-
MIDDLE

LAST

Personality

Those aiming for Non-Elite/Lower tier status must have a minimum of 20 words for their personality.
Those aiming for Semi-Elite/Medium tier status must have a minimum of 300 words for their personality.
Those aiming for Elite/Upper tier status must have a minimum of 600 words for their personality.  

History

Those aiming for Non-Elite/Lower tier status must have a minimum of 250 words for their history.
Those aiming for Semi-Elite/Medium tier status must have a minimum of 500 words for their history.
Those aiming for Elite/Upper tier status must have a minimum of 1k words for their history.

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Back to top Go down
Koetsu

Koetsu

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Information

Name: Mugiwara Koetsu  [If any.]
Character Aliases:Koe, Tonbo
Race: Shinigami

Rank and Role: Ninth Division Captain

Note: Date of Birth: 3/25
Date of Death: 9/24
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 167 lb

Appearance

Koetsu is five foot nine at one hundred and sixty seven pounds. Koetsu keeps his hair cut at a short length which grows an unnatural white, naturally; the rest of his body (arms, legs and chest) doesn’t grow much hair, and the hair that does grow is a light color so it is hard to see. Koetsu is very lean and muscular, it would be crazy for someone to call him out of shape; he has the build of an Assassin through and through. Where he is not really big or ripped, Koetsu has very little fat on his body and thus his weight comes from his muscle mass. His muscles are very well defined and well developed and his posture gives away that he is proud of his body and that he is an expert fighter. Koetsu only has one scar on his entire body; it resides on the back of his right hand between his index finger and thumb. The scar is small and is in the shape of a cross. He does however sport two tattoos on his body, both are tribal designs. The first is on his chest on the left side and the pattern stays within the shape of a circle. The second is on his left forearm; this tattoo holds no geometric shape. The tattoo’s themselves were actually never put there by a needle or any other physical means, they rather appeared through Koetsu’s training and achievements with his Zanpakutō, they just appeared on his body. Koetsu's face has very chiseled features giving him a strong, handsome appearance. His nose is thin and close to his face, his eyes and eye brows are narrow, and his gaze is very firm and piercing, a lot of the time he looks like he is upset or sad but he really isn’t, unless he is thinking about the past in which case he is. His violet eyes show his emotion even if his face is that of a statue.

When not in Soul Society, Koetsu often wears clothes that accentuate his well toned muscles. He doesn’t usually dress in really fancy clothes; most of the time he wears loose fitting pants and tight fitting shirt or a shirt that is unbuttoned or unzipped; His favorite colors for clothes are black, purple and white. Occasionally Koetsu will wear a hat, but only if the weather calls for it, He is however known to wear a pair of black sunglasses with oval lenses that cover his face from the bottom of his eyebrows to the top of his cheek bones; however he doesn’t always wear the sunglasses on his face but instead has them hanging from the front of his shirt (if he’s wearing one) and thus is technically wearing them. He has also been seen wearing a pair of black leather fingerless biker gloves, usually on days when he actually wears his sunglasses on his face. During winter Koetsu refuses to wear heavy jackets but when he is outside he has a dark purple scarf that covers the lower part of his face with both ends lying over either shoulder. When he does dress for an occasion he looks fabulous as he cleans up well, but most the time he wears clothes that he could relax or fight in. While in Soul Society Koetsu wears the traditional Special Forces outfit in addition to the standard attire of a shinigami he also wears a dark purple sash tied around his waist like a belt. Like in the human world, when it is cold out he will wear a purple scarf but no extra clothes, sometimes even wearing the backless special ops shirt with his back exposed to the cold (his captain often scolds him about his reckless lack of coat in winter). In the winter the purple sash is worn as a scarf, in the summer it is worn around Koetsu’s waist and used to hold his Zanpakutō. The place where Koetsu’s limiter release is located is the middle of his fore head.

Black and White Likes:

› Black Tea
   › Well Tempered People
   › Cloudy Days
   › Parties

Dislikes:

› Rain
   › Erratic People
   › Fighting
   › Letting Others Down"

─ KOE

OTHER
EXTRA
OR
ESSENTIAL
INFORMATION

Koetsu-
Tonbu

Mugiwara

Personality

Koetsu Tonbo Mugiwara is a very reserved person. He often will just listen to a person talk and maybe nod or go “hmm” but other than that if a person hasn’t had a chance to warm up to him (or vice versa) then he probably wouldn’t verbally respond. His subordinates know that he enjoys the peaceful serenity of silence and so do their best to maintain that silence. If a person not on an equal rank as Koetsu began to address him without first formally introducing themselves or showing some kind of courtesy Koetsu would without a doubt completely ignore them no matter what they had to say. While in a formal setting Koetsu may come off as a cold and indifferent person that is completely opposite to the truth. Koetsu would go to the ends of the earth for his friend and loved ones; he has gone as far as personally introducing himself to every single member of his division and has attempted to spend some one on one time with each one to get to know them. It’s just Koetsu lives by the saying ‘there is a time and place for everything’ (also that ‘what is meant to happen will happen’); you would never see Koetsu acting all buddy buddy with a subordinate during a mission or meeting or anything in between, nor would he act that way with his superiors because he sees such actions as disgraceful, an insult to his fellow shinigami and would be quite angry if a lower ranked shinigami acted that way towards him in one of those situations (especially if it was one of his subordinates).

Within his circle of friends however he is a very warm and personal person who even (attempts to) cracks jokes from time to time. When on his own however he can sometimes dwell on the past too much and can bring himself down. Koetsu has a good sense of humor tough and likes to participate in practical jokes, most the time he doesn't mind being at the receiving end of prank either, cant dish it out if you’re not willing to get yours in return. Koetsu used to be a very impatient person before he became the captain of the third division; while communing with his Zanpakutō, Inryoku thought him to be a more patient person. Koetsu is now very even tempered and slow to anger; he looks at everything analytically and is never quick to judge. He takes a long time to decide if someone is friend or foe and takes into account what motivates a person when deciding how much to trust them, rely on them, or how much responsibility he hands them. Koetsu is an extremely responsible person and thinks first of what will benefit or is best for Soul Society (taking orders into account first) then what is best for his subordinates, then what is best for him.

Even though he is very responsible and very personable, when around a woman he likes or when in a ‘heated’ situation Koetsu has been compared to as an ‘innocent child.’ Meaning that he blushes a lot and doesn’t know what to do or say and gets flustered; occasionally he has run away from ‘sticky situations’ because he was so embarrassed or uncomfortable. Needless to say he is not really a ladies’ man; in general Koetsu is very respectful towards women. This however is not a weak point while on a battle field, if the occasion arouse that Koetsu would have to fight a woman and there was no way to avoid it, he would do so without hesitation. On the battle field Koetsu becomes a wholly different person, if it is a fight to the death and he treats it as such. While practicing or training with his subordinates or fellow vice captains [or captains] he is however more playful as he isn’t in a situation where if he messes up someone dies. The main difference between the real thing and practice is during practice Koetsu considers it fun where on the battle field it is duty. Fighting is something that Koetsu considers to be a last resort, if there is an alternative option to fighting, then that is the best course of action in Koetsu’s mind. In some cases he would even consider retreat to be a better path.

History

_Pre Shinigami

Before becoming a Shinigami Koetsu was muscle for hire. Even though he was young and didn't really have much muscle mass to speak of he was quite adept at fighting. Before being an Arm for hire Koetsu was your run of the mill street kid. Growing up in district 77 was tough when no one was looking out for him but him. It was a life that Koetsu didn't despise or like, it just was; it was the only think he knew. Stealing food, money, running and fighting when running wasn't an option were all things that Koetsu had become a custom to. Some might say that Koetsu was a vagabond or a pest, and they would probably be right; keeping things on the up and up when no one will give you a chance is hard when you’re young and don't know better.

The defining moment in Koetsu's life was not his first act of kindness or anything like that; it was just one that got him recognized. Within the 77th district there were several gangs that would harass store owners and other people living there. These gangs would collect money for “protection” while they were the ones their prey really needed protection from. One such shop was a small noodle shop who owner, an old man, on several occasions had been very kind to Koetsu. One day a gang was harassing the man demanding protection money. When the shop keeper couldn’t pay up the four men began to tear up the shop, enter Koetsu.

Upon beating up four full grown men and sending them running, Koetsu collapsed as he had collected several new cuts and bruises from the feat. Upon waking he found himself in a small room in the back of the noodle shop on the old man’s bed with the room full of people watching over him. To say that the gang activity abruptly stopped would be a lie, but after the villagers nursed Koetsu back to health while hiding him from the gangs the people of the district began offering him money, food and lodge to protect them from the gangs. Koetsu took the old man at the noodle shop’s offer to stay there. Eventually the villagers didn’t have to worry about the gangs coming to collect money, they are still there, but things have improved greatly. The old man over a long period of time convinced Koetsu to seek the Shinigami academy and made the preparations for him to go. For that Koetsu will never forget the kindness of Eiji, the noodle shop owner.

_Academy Life

Life at the Shinigami academy was difficult for Koetsu. Not because the studies were hard or because he couldn’t keep up, but because Koetsu couldn’t get along with anyone. He had spent the majority of his life alone to this point and he didn’t know how to make friends or how to not get into fights with others. At one point he considered leaving the academy but Eiji pushed him to stay so that’s what he did. Soon after that Koetsu made friends and suddenly began to change. No longer was he alone, no longer did he do things to serve just him; he began to fight not for his pride but for his friends. He wanted to protect them, to shield them... he never had anything to fight for before and now that he did he wouldn’t give them up without a fight. Making friends was still something that didn’t come easy to him, but now he knew he didn’t have to be alone any more. One day a fellow student remarked how Koetsu was smiling, everyone had a good laugh when the class clown made a crack at his silly grin. While beating the snot out him he had an epiphany, this life was so much better than his old life. Koetsu used the few days he was suspended from the academy to go and surprise Eiji with a visit.

Upon returning to the 77th division many familiar faces greeted him, but something about the way they diverted their gaze told him something was wrong. Koetsu rushed to the spot where Eiji had lived only to find that the shop had been burned to the ground, Eiji with it. Koetsu learned that a member of a gang that he had chased away had held a grudge against him, when he learned that Eiji had housed him he took his revenge on him. No one could tell Koetsu where the person was or even the direction he left in. Filled with despair and frustration Koetsu returned to the academy, nothing was left for him there.

Once again Koetsu’s disposition changed, he became more reserved; still friendly but not as outgoing. As time passed his classmates began to get recruited to different divisions until one by one they left. Once again Koetsu was all alone. Soon after, Koetsu would join the second division, ending his time at the academy.

_Second Division

While in the second division Koetsu began to master techniques and styles that were not taught at the academy. His skill with his Zanpakutō improved as well as his Kidou, Hakuda, and Hohō. It was during this time that he mastered the Shikai form of his Zanpakutō and delved into the mastery of his bankai. The majority of his time as a Shinigami was spent in the 2nd division and it is where he made most of his bonds. The drudgery of missions and duties filled his days, although he traveled through life without purpose; being a shinigami was just what he did now, it was what he was. Koetsu showed that he could do what was asked of him no matter what and began to rise in the ranks.

Still mindlessly doing what he was told Koetsu began to find the tasks of constant fighting distasteful, but still carried out his deities as he had before. As a seated officer he showed that leading others was not a problem for him and he raised a few more seats during his time in the second division. Not only did he show good leader ship but also a diplomatic stance on how his missions would be accomplished, not all his missions ended with a brawl; sometimes a show of strength would suffice. Seeing what needed to be done and how to do it became clear to him on missions, and as the leader of some missions he met most with success. Koetsu had risen to the 4th seat before he became a vice captain.

He had grown dissatisfied with what he was doing in the second division but the life of a shinigami was all he had now. At the time there was a vacancy for the spot of the third division vice captain. Other shinigami from many divisions and ranks sought to fill the void, so Koetsu decided to give it a shot. After meeting the captain and going threw the process of showing them why he was the best candidate for the postion Koetsu waited for a few weeks on the outcome, still fulfilling his duties as a seated officer of the second division. Then the day arrived when he would receive a summoning before the third division captain, Koetsu smiled as the messenger lead him to the division's head quarters.

_Ninth Division (Present)

Leaving behind the second division Koetsu embraced his new position as vice captain. As he met with his new subordinates he noted the look of distrust on the faces of those who he would be leading. Their questioning looks told Koetsu that gaining this lots trust might takes some time. Stumbling through awkward introductions Koetsu made a mental note to brush up on his public speaking skills. Talking to a large group was something that he wasn’t used to; he’d have to work on that. After the general greeting Koetsu made a proposal to his new underlings: “This whole getting to know each and every one of you all at once won’t work,” murmuring sprang up from the crowd of shinigami, Koetsu continued raising the volume of his voice to match the murmuring. “If you introduce yourself to me today, don’t expect me to remember you right away,” seeing the groups reactions made Koetsu quickly continue, speaking louder once again. “Over the next few weeks I’d like at get ta know you all personally, face to face, one on one. It’s my goal to know each and every one of you personally so that I know just who exactly I’m working with and what this group is capable of. Hell, I wouldn’t be a good leader if I didn’t. Starting tomorrow I’ll be spending some time with as many people as I can each day until I know you, and you know me.” And so Koetsu began to do just that.

Upon reflection nothing was as nerve wrecking as the test to become a captain. The first and foremost was simply showing his Bankai, and though it was easy, this test was simple designed to weed out the weaker candidates. But that was just the beginning, the second test was just three captains sitting around asking questions rapidly. "Why do you want to be a captain" "What will you do as captain" "How can you handle pressure" Each question might have been designed to get a rise out of someone, but Koetsu kept what mentor taught him in mind, a level head is more useful than all the power in the world. Answering each question precise and as concise as possible. To this day he still doesn't know if he passed that portion or not. The third test was simple a handling of the medicore affairs of a captains job, such a maintaining condition of officers, making sure domestic things were properly handled. The final test was nothing more than a fight between the last two contestants. Truly proving his metal, Koetsu soundly defeated his opponent, no not by strength but by studying his moves and knowing his weaknesses, thus proving his mentor's advice, having a level head is more important than anything else

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Experience : 1

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain
Nanatsu-O

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:48 am

Blah
Back to top Go down
https://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Rose✿
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Rose✿

Experience : 11

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:48 am

I laughed at the 'So Becca thinks she is the only one who can have fancy templates' bit, and now soda came out my nose D:
Back to top Go down
Koetsu

Koetsu

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:11 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Exoris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Exoris

Experience : 429

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:00 am

Marcus started the whole coding craze. ...;; He made me learn how to code up stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My personal posting template   My personal posting template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My personal posting template
Page 1 of 1