Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm by BladeRunner

» [Work-In-Progress]
Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm by Ulrich von Liechtenstein

» Saya Quetzalcoatl
Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am by Exoris

» Time For A Hotfix [B Rank Invention]
Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am by Exoris

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Heartsa team resource & community siteAfter The DarkKingdoms UnleashedX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay.HACK//INFINITYRequiem -- A Kuroshitsuji RoleplayELDER TALE: a log horizon rpg
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Share | 

Las Manos de Dios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrian King
Arrancar
Arrancar

Experience : 0

PostSubject: Las Manos de Dios   Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:24 pm

R E S U R R E C C I O N

▐♱ Resurrección Name ♱: Las Manos de Dios |God's Grasp|

▐♱ Sealed Description ♱: Las Manos de Dios is a ninjato that has a blade extending out to 70 centimeters or about 27 inches. Its handle is around 30 centimeters long. From the pommel is a 12 centimeter chain with a P and a K stuck together in Comic Sans. The hilt in its entirety is ivory-colored save for the pommel which has an onyx color. The blade itself is gold with shifting shades, darker at the base and lighter at the tip. The cross-guard is shaped to be a cloud with diagnol lightning bolts coming out of it. Aside from the ivory cloud cross-guard, the bolts are golden. The sheath iself is almost entirely black with ivory diamonds patterning it down its length. Where the cross-guard meets the sheath there is a gold-embroidered, silver clasp. This clasp is used to hold the blade in place. The very bottom of the sheath has a similar cup to conceal the tip of the blade.

▐♱ Release Phrase ♱: Imbuir, Las Manos de Dios!

▐♱ Element/Affinity ♱: Neutral

▐♱ Resurrección Description ♱: Upon releasing, Adrian sends an aesthetic distortion around him, acting as a growing sphere as his whole body distorts and shrouds in cyan energy. The distortions are purely aesthetic, providing no practical use. He then becomes equip with a suit of armor that is skin-tight but completely flexible, allowing him to move freely and unhindered. This armor has a gold and ivory decor and around the ears are golden bolt-shaped symbols extending 4 inches back. The armor gives him a helmet with a face-sized visor that conceals his face completely, but allows him to view through it. Around his hands are the letters "P" and "K" mushed together, except this times in Courier New font. His gauntlets are clawed, with spikes coming from the knuckles. He also has a cape with a skull pattern running across it, the skulls being silver with a shine and the cape being a smooth, jet black and the cape is detachable.

▐♱ Resurrección Ability ♱: Adrian may, on the spot, imbue something with energy and tear it out, essentially forcing the bonds apart and cause it to separate in a furious explosion. This is assuming that the ressurecion is powerful enough for it to occur, otherwise the regular attacks will have more of a blunt force to them. Along with the ability to imbue energies, Adrian is able to manipulate and distribute his physical energies, allowing him to alter his Potential and Kinetic energy on the fly but he cannot add energy to one if the other does not sacrifice energy. At base, the ability is as strong as a level 20 kido. 

▐♱ Ultimate Ability ♱: Adrian may spontaneously generate physical energy in any form and in large quantities, allowing him to momentarily boost his natural ability to imbue and tear out energy. This also gives him a sufficient but quickly-burning supply of physical energy. While using this part of his ability, stamina is extensively burned as a draw-back, causing Adrian to wear out more easily. The explosions relative to the act of the object tearing apart either in all directions or in the direction Adrian tears the force. It is simple a release of pressure, causing a concussive explosion. Essentially this allows the natural ability to momentarily act as a level 40 kido. 

▐♱ Techniques ♱:

#1 [Ressurecion] - 45 Reiatsu
Name Toro Explosiva |Bull Blast|
Class: Offensive
Attributes: Attack, Physical, Spiritual, Instant
' Effect ' The technique is very simplistic, but a very straight-forward extension of the ressurecion's natural ability. Adrian uses a hard-style attack to imbue energy over a maximum of 10 by 10 meters in terms of area, but instead of ripping out the energy the energy attempts to travel and force itself through. If successful, it attempts to rip the imbued object forward. If the object is not entirely imbued, the energy will bounce backwards and still make its attempt. Essentially, allowing a person or object to be torn apart. Of course if a person is strong enough, they can resist being torn apart and it merely acts as an accelerated attack with thrusting effect. This is as powerful as a level 40 Kido.

Range: The hit has to be close range, the attack travels at mid range.
Preparation: Instant
Post Durations: One Turn
Cooldown: 4 Posts

#2 [Ressurecion] - 65 Reiatsu
Name Rugido del Tigre |Tiger's Roar|
Attributes: Attack, Spiritual, Physical
' Effect ' Rugido del Tigre requires more preparation than Adrian's usual attacks, but in return it provides a massive pay-back in terms of force. Upon finishing a build up of potential energy, it duplicates itself into kinetic energy and allows Adrian to send a very brief, condensed shock-wave as an attack. This is optimized for point-blank use, but otherwise it will send a shock-wave as an extension of the attack. To maintain power, it does not reach too far and the shock-wave is the size of Adrian's fist. In order to charge, Adrian must enter a perfectly still stance. This is as powerful as a level 60 kido.

Range: Close
Preparation: 2 Posts
Post Durations: One posts
Cooldown: 4 posts

#3 [Unreleased ] - 35 Reiatsu
Name Palpitante Nudillo |Throbbing Knuckle|
Attributes: Attack, Physical, Instant,
' Effect ' At the power of a level 30 kido, Adrian imbues his next attack with a higher level of potential and kinetic energy, increasing its force but not exactly acting as an augmentation as it is only applies to the next attack. It creates a pulse that acts as a knock-back force, usually for knocking the wind out of someone but it may cause blunt damage.

Range: Close
Preparation: Instant
Post Durations: One Post
Cooldown: 2 Posts

Last edited by Adrian King on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri Aoi
Captain
Captain

Experience : 891

PostSubject: Re: Las Manos de Dios   Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:32 am

Please explain how powerful your ability is. Extent of the explosion, type of explosion. Concussive, incendiary etc. Also your techs need reiatsu cost to them. Please follow the guide on it.

http://soulpurify.forumotion.com/t53-technique-guide-template
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian King
Arrancar
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Las Manos de Dios   Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:11 am

Fixed, I added a mechanic to my natural ability and I was wondering if the ultimate ability is our contingency like Grimmjow's attack in ress.

If the stack ability isn't reasonable, then I'll remove it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akuma Jaaku
Human
Human

Experience : 120

PostSubject: Re: Las Manos de Dios   Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Well to begin my portion of grading this app to my knowledge stack abilities and techniques are banned on this forum so I would have to ask you to remove it and once you do this we can continue on with any further grading that could be asked of you please bump your app when the requested change is made thank you~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrian King
Arrancar
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Las Manos de Dios   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:02 pm

I took that out, as I expected to have to (don't know why I tried)

I made it as powerful as a level 20 kido instead of 15, also my third technique was boosted from from a level 20 to level 30, with the according price change.

Soooo bump.

EDIT: I just realized techniques are made elsewhere, unless I can keep the techniques there. If I need to, I'll cut them and paste them in the proper topic. And of course, I won't be able to use them until I buy the proper level for Ress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanatsu-O
Captain
Captain

Experience : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Las Manos de Dios   Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Quote :
Adrian may, on the spot, imbue something with energy and tear it out, essentially forcing the bonds apart and cause it to separate in a furious explosion.

What is this something? Are we talking about Zanapakutos, someone's body etc? Please specify.

Quote :
Along with the ability to imbue energies, Adrian is able to manipulate and distribute his physical energies, allowing him to alter his Potential and Kinetic energy on the fly but he cannot add energy to one if the other does not sacrifice energy.

What does this mean? Please give examples of these things. Kinetic energy is something that can be easily abused etc.

Truthfully, I am struggling to properly comprehend the mechanics of your Ress. Please explain the limitations of this ability. All this imbuing of energy is going over my head right now. At present, it seems to be you could do anything with this energy. Its needs strictly defined limits etc. Also, I don't understand when you say tearing out energy etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulpurify.forumotion.com
Adrian King
Arrancar
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Las Manos de Dios   Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Energy is placed into an object, which means the bonds contain that energy, and the sudden removal causes those bonds to tear apart. Also, I do mean everything when I refer to what I can imbue. But the limitation to this is my Ress power vs. their ability to resist ress/zan/etc. such as someone's Hierro. It's sad that I have to completely re-do my zan just because you can't understand it, because if the admin cannot comprehend it then I should not use it.

Also, for the second thing, it is essentially shifting where the energy is applied i.e. Kinetic vectors being manipulated and the proportions of PE and KE being shifted around as they are essential to movement. But like I said, I'd rather re-do my ress completely if the issue is your ability to comprehend it. Another issue is that the only limitations I see is my power vs. their endurance, and I did state that it involves imbuing and tearing out the energy.

Consider this ressurecion thrown in the trash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Manos de Dios   

Back to top Go down

Las Manos de Dios
Page 1 of 1